Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. (4500 Views)

Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by GeneralBosco: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
In sane countries, when evidences are present condemning a Politician for corruption, that politician is prosecuted and sent to jail if found guilty. In Nigeria, led by the useless PDP led government, the punishment for corruption as shown in the Tinubu case is for a documentary to be made on you. What level of cluelessness is that?? shocked

30 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by izuch(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
What's your point? I don't see any sense in what you posted.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
A thief is a thief. Condemn the act of stealing. Do not defend a thief.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
We beginning to know dose dat don't ve wassce cert like dem saibaba saibaba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Controlled(f): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

a govt does not merely condemn but prosecutes criminals. grin grin grin not do documentaries on dem. Muumuu janadaft is clueless afta all, mere stealing is not corruptn........... grin grin grin plus book haram r our siblings...... grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by GeneralBosco: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
[color=][/color]
izuch:
You don't see any sense because you have no sense in your head. Why should a government be creating documentaries on a man claiming to have evidences of him being corrupt when that man is walking free. Does that make any sense??

15 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Controlled:

a govt does not merely condemn but prosecutes criminals. grin grin grin not do documentaries on dem. Muumuu janadaft is clueless afta all, mere stealing is not corruptn........... grin grin grin plus book haram r our siblings...... grin grin grin
Listen, first of all. Admit that Tinubu is a thief, and leave the rest. We are shaming a thief using the mass media, Yes. Its better to shame a thief so that what will befall him after, will be understandable by his army of mouth-smelling e-thugs, like you.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[color=][/color]
You don't see any sense because you have no sense in your head. Why should a government be creating documentaries on a man claiming to have evidences of him being corrupt when that man is walking free. Does that make any sense??
Stop insulting. We are shaming s thief using mass media. It is first step, so tomorrow when he passes on the road, the masses will know that Tinubu has been the thief that took away their future.
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by GeneralBosco: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Condemn the act by prosecuting the thief instead of creating documentaries. Imagine a situation where documentaries are made on all thieves grin grin

PDP no get sense bros grin

15 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by BodyKiss(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
izuch:

If you don't see a sense in his post, maybe it's because you're lacking one.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by absoluteSuccess: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
That is 'video-arrest' of a camera-convict. The documentry-proper is a 'digital prosecution'. That is the best name for this scenario. It is an ulternative prosecution best suited for banana republic. It is first used in Nigeria on AIT in the year 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by izuch(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[color=][/color]
Why are you so bitter mehn? Me no get sense? Guy go get a life and stop increasing your blood pressure.
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Condemn the act by prosecuting the thief instead of creating documentaries. Imagine a situation where documentaries are made on all thieves grin grin

GeneralBosco, you are handsome enough to know its shaming of a thief that works better. If we arrest Tinubu now, you will be the first to shout 'Political Victimization'. We are simply shaming a thief using mass media. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stealing is not corruption. We must call Tinubu a thief, and shame him using mass media, because Corruption is much deeper grammar, that streets may not understand. Call him a thief, simple.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by izuch(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
BodyKiss:

If you don't see a sense in his post, maybe it's because you're lacking one.
Did this comment come out from your brain or did you just pull this one out of you arse as usual? undecided
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

Is GEJ the Judege who pronounce him(thieffnubu) innocent.... or do you want him to act as a dictator as you labbelled him when he tries to do somethings right?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by GeneralBosco: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Stop insulting. We are shaming s thief using mass media. It is first step, so tomorrow when he passes on the road, the masses will know that Tinubu has been the thief that took away their future.
Don't derail please. When did documentaries become a punishment for corruption??

2 Likes

GeneralBosco, handsome guy, you opened this thread. Please show up, lets shame Tinubu, the Thief of Bourdillon.
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Don't derail please. When did documentaries become a punishment for corruption??
This is not about you my dear friend, I am a Lagosian and I pay tolls daily to Tinubu's Alpha Beta. It is a personal issue to me, because it is theft. Tinubu is shamed using AIT. This thief wants to gain access to Aso Rock and Oil wells, using Osinbajo (Tinubu's surrogate), who actually is a Director in Alpha Beta (According to CAC documents) as conduit. God will not let them.
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco! Come out, but Brush your teeth and wear your pampers please.
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by GeneralBosco: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
This is not about you my dear friend, I am a Lagosian and I pay tolls daily to Tinubu's Alpha Beta. It is a personal issue to me, because it is theft. Tinubu is shamed using AIT. This thief wants to gain access to Aso Rock and Oil wells, using Osinbajo (Tinubu's surrogate), who actually is a Director in Alpha Beta (According to CAC documents) as conduit. God will not let them.
Not once in that documentary was evidence (even a paper) shown in that video that Tinubu owns Alphabeta.
Your claims are based on "according to CAC documents". You'll do well to provide proofs for your assertions since PDP couldn't show even a paper in their video.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by blacksta(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
OP I agree 100%

Only in banana republics can a documentary could be aired and not followed by prosecution .. Gej has finally taken lack of ideas to another level.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Not once in that documentary was evidence (even a paper) shown in that video that Tinubu owns Alphabeta.
Your claims are based on "according to CAC documents". You'll do well to provide proofs for your assertions since PDP couldn't show even a paper in their video.
Are you sure you live in Lagos ? Do not pretend to be stupid, you are not stupid, you are an intelligent young man that knows the truth but chooses to dance to your sentiments and inclinations. You know that Thief Tinubu owns Alpha Beta and uses it as conduit for corrupt enrichment at our expense. Say the truth and shame the devil on pampers, the witch with the brooms, and the lier that take mouth odour pills.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Controlled(f): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Listen, first of all. Admit that Tinubu is a thief, and leave the rest. We are shaming a thief using the mass media, Yes. Its better to shame a thief so that what will befall him after, will be understandable by his army of mouth-smelling e-thugs, like you.

u lowlife dunce..... grin grin grin. my admission on Tinubu being a thief is neither here nor there, it is the responsibility of the judicial process.... grin grin a govt does not make documentaries on an individual who has not been charged or proven guilty and who travels and moves freely, you prosecute n eventually jail dem..cheesy grin grin... stop thinking like a muumuu..... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by GeneralBosco: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Are you sure you live in Lagos ? Do not pretend to be stupid, you are not stupid, you are an intelligent young man that knows the truth but chooses to dance to your sentiments and inclinations. You know that Thief Tinubu owns Alpha Beta and uses it as conduit for corrupt enrichment at our expense. Say the truth and shame the devil on pampers, the witch with the brooms, and the lier odour pills.

Tinubu is corrupt no doubt...Tinubu might be the spearhead of APC but 98% of Nigerians supporting APC are not doing so because of Jagaban.
The basis of this thread is requesting why documentaries should be created on a " supposed thief " with evidences linking that person to corruption when that person is intact a free man. That's in turn indicting the present government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[color=][/color]

None at all!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by slimfit1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Tinubu is corrupt no doubt...Tinubu might be the spearhead of APC but 98% of Nigerians supporting APC are not doing so because of Jagaban.
The basis of this thread is requesting why documentaries should be created on a " supposed thief " with evidences linking that person to corruption when that person is intact a free man. That's in turn indicting the present government.

Hahahahahaha

They just shot themselves on the foot. I wonder if their producers and editors working in ait actually go to school or reason with their heads at all.

I am wonder oh AIT for their level of intelligence must be very low.

Everything associated with pdp demonstrate cluelessness.
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:

I respect your candid opinion that Tinubu is corrupt, but I want to say that Tinubu is more than corrupt, he is a thief. The chief reason that Tinubu is NOT arrested this moment, and the other times has been because he actively uses arrowheads of opposition to surround himself as a politician, so that any move made against him will be misconstrued as a politically motivated witch-hunting by his army of mouth-smelling followers, so the best thing is to educated the masses, that the man called Tinubu is the 'thiever' of their destinies, so when the cloak of politics is totally removed from him, then justice can take its course,either judicially or through cosmic retribution. Either by man or by the Gods.

I advise you today GeneralBosco, your talented is needed in truth-telling divide. FFK saw the truth, and migrated. Barcanista saw the truth and migrated. Cramjones saw the truth and changed Moniker. What are you waiting for ....son ?
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by slimfit1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
I respect your candid opinion that Tinubu is corrupt, but I want to say that Tinubu is more than corrupt, he is a thief. The chief reason that Tinubu is NOT arrested this moment, and the other times has been because he actively uses arrowheads of opposition to surround himself as a politician, so that any move made against him will be misconstrued as a politically motivated witch-hunting by his army of mouth-smelling followers, so the best thing is to educated the masses, that the man called Tinubu is the 'thiever' of their destinies, so when the cloak of politics is totally removed from him, then justice can take its course,either judicially or through cosmic retribution. Either by man or by the Gods.

I advise you today GeneralBosco, your talented is needed in truth-telling divide. FFK saw the truth, and migrated. Barcanista saw the truth and migrated. Cramjones saw the truth and changed Moniker. What are you waiting for ....son ?

Lie

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by GeneralBosco: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

There's no light in PDP, no truth also. Without sentiments who would you prefer? Tinubu or BOde George??
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by GeneralBosco: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
That is 'video-arrest' of a camera-convict. The documentry-proper is a 'digital prosecution'. That is the best name for this scenario. It is an ulternative prosecution best suited for banana republic. It is first used in Nigeria on AIT in the year 2015.
grin grin
I missed reading this
Re: Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. by ejiro2130(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Well if that's the case Nigeria will win an Oscars next year on best documentary but maybe this is Wat Mr president meant when he said he's going to use technology to fight corruption

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This White Woman's Tweet About VP Osinbanjo / I'll Stop Crime By Tackling Poverty,says Olawepo Hashim / Rotimi Amaechi Is Officially Mad . going on right now in porthacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.