Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him (3246 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / What Your Skirt Length Says About You / 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by Drmaverick: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
http://targetdex..com/2015/02/the-5-things-mans-finger-length-says.html

1. Facial attractiveness
Men who have a shorter index finger than ring finger may also have more handsome faces, suggests a 2011 study published in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society B.
The amount of testosterone a baby is exposed to before birth can affect how the individual's face develops, and how attractive that face is, the researchers said. In other words, women are traditionally more attracted to men who have relatively short, scrunched upper faces, as found in Will Smith and Brad Pitt.

2. Penis size grin
A smaller 2D:4D ratio has been linked to a longer stretched penis size, according to a 2011 study published in the Journal of Andrology.
The study involved 144 volunteers ages 20 and older who were undergoing urological surgery. While the men were anesthetized, researchers measured the lengths of the men's fingers and joysticks (both flaccid and stretched, which is linked to the erect penis size).
The shorter the index finger relative to the ring finger, the longer the stretched penis was — likely a result of testosterone exposure in the womb, the researchers said,

3.Prostate cancer risk
But while having a short index finger relative to ring finger has its advantages, they may come at a price: a higher risk of prostate cancer, according to a 2010 study published in the British Journal of Cancer.
Researchers looked at the ratios of these finger lengths in 1,500 prostate cancer patients and 3,000 healthy men over a period of 15 years. The scientists asked the men to look at pictures of hands and choose the one most similar to their own.

Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by cyprianlah(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
make i snap my hand show you make u tell me my own abi

1 Like

Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by Thanos(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Another has escaped from yaba left

1 Like

Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by Mhizizzy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ok
Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
lol,where are dem guys?show una fingers ooo grin

1 Like

Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
""In Olamide voice"" Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by kenex4ever(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
My ring finger is longer than my index. And d stretching thing is true, mine can stretch more Dan 2.5 of the original size.
I reject every spirit of prostate cancer! IJN. Amen.
Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by Hussl3r(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
i dnt knw bout Thiz fingr stuff buh this Long d!ck
is a gift from God ...
Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by LewisO: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Typing...
Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
*chews gum.......
Re: The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him by AJOT99(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
That's for d researchers, not for me cos God gave me those fingers and his plans are good not evil.

So ladies have to check guy's palm before accepting their proposal cos of prostate cancer abi?

Trash! This is nothing but lies from d pit of hell.

(1) (Reply)

Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? / 7 Reasons Why A Broke Guy Must Not Date / The World Most Biggest Hip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.