Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (56548 Views)

When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Elan83(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

You don't have to say that about me , I told you that I am still fresh when it comes to relationships , I don't have friends and my mum and dad monitor me a lot , so I don't no much about boys because I am the only child, I don't have brothers or sisters. I stick to myself most times . The other guy wasn't planned for , it just happened. My fear is that my bf that I luv might end up leaving me if he finds out . I don't want to loose them both
if u dnt wana luz dem both dem share urslf in2, ur br.easts 2d 2nd guy & ur honey pot 2 ur bf,, u shuld kno dat finaly ur own temptation hs arrvd & i doubt if u can resist it,, chai! Dis fyn gel wey be tear leather,na xo u won join d wrld? Remembr God o!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by bbjummy: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
30 yrs old guy wooing a 21 yes old girl....... [s][/s]BIG MISTAKE....make e no go find him mate!!..... and to think he knows she has a bf and still pushing it......the girl sef na wa....better stick with your bf o...or get married to this one and become a slave for the rest of your life..... a whole 9 yrs difference fa!!

The older ones are better off sir. The younger ones are 419s

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by RapLawd(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2015
#StoryForAmadioha

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by tsdarkside(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2015
you have problems.....choose whice man.... angry angry angry angry
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by hensben(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
You can't have it all.. stop double-dating, pick one and stick to your choice undecided
True...I sense too much love fiction in op's head.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by DonaldGenes(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2015
On gosh, not again
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by baralatie(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2015
op!
hian!!!
now how is it possible for a lady to say that she has a first love and one month in love grab a second love only to enjoy the love you want from another of which you are not willing to reciprocate love ra ra!

as far as I am concerned you are just playing the two guys.

Berra drop both as you don't love either sincerely.Only God knows if they are playing as well!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by cr7lomo: 12:07am On Mar 05, 2015
You guys that are abusing the other guy and saying the other guy wants to use her should stop deceiving the young girl and tell her the truth and reality of life . How many sweetheart university romance end in marriage . You guys should stop being sentimental , so what if the bf is available , does it mean they must end up together if the boy is not always available . She said her bf missed her graduation , her birthday and Val's but he is in town . Young boys are hardly loyal , it's like u are tieing him down . As he grows older , he will get tired of u and start looking for smaller girls . That is life . Older men make the best husbands believe me

6 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Emax(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2015
My answer to all your question is short and simple.

You need to stand in the shoulder of the giant and you will see the future.

From experience, the best advice i can give you is to SEEK DIVINE INTERVENTION.

From Happily Married Man

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by babs01(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2015
smartn09:
Take this prayer if you care to: look for two bright corn, give each a name of your boy friend and pray that God should direct you to select your rightful husband thru the corn and sow the two seeds in the garden and water it with intent. The first to germinate remains your husband. Call for more prayer point.
See mentality 4 God's sake, i knw som ppl go don dey plan to do dis smh

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by cr7lomo: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2015
acidtalk:
Its been long I made a comment here. I will do so because even though you are young, you really sound mature and humble.

Now this is my 20 shillings;

* I totally understand your feelings for your boyfriend, but truth be told, the feelings appears to be so strong because he is the first you ever gave a yes to his proposal.

* Your boyfriend is still too young to get so committed to. For crying out loud he is just 23 and just starting life. Aside the issue of settling down which I doubt he won't be ready for in the next 5years, before he can be termed a REAL MAN WITH EXPERIENCE he will need almost 7years or more of "hard knock life", rejection, betrayals, boss/employee politics, businessman/client relationship, family gimmicks and lots more. Being a man isn't all about graduating from school, getting a job, buying a car, living in your own apartment and sexual experiences. Maturity comes with age and time. I still believe your boyfriend hasn't attained that stage.

* Before you can start comparing your boyfriend with this other guy, you need to spend more time with your boyfriend as you do to the other guy. Long distance relationships are always the SWEETEST. But a NIGHTMARE when both parties see themselves regularly. What am I trying to say? You still really don't know your boyfriend as much as you think you do.

* NEVER EVER vouch for anyone, not even your own mother. Saying your boyfriend will never leave you is a bloody lie. You are inexperience, naive and too deep "inlove" to think any man/woman can not dump you at anytime without any explanation.

* This other guy might not love you more but he is likely to be more serious and committed to the relationship due to his age and maturity. And bearing in mind you are young, a graduate and MOST OF ALL a virgin, any right thinking guy will want to grab you fast and marry you while he copes with your immaturity rather than settling for most of the "breathing PUBLIC PITS" we have walking all over the nation right now.

If you aren't ready to marry in the next 5-6years, stick to your boyfriend even though no guarantee he won't dump you before then, otherwise, give the other guy a chance.

Kiah! My fingers dey ache. Come buy my book LOVE TALK BY ACIDTALK if you want further advice. Lol!

All the best.

This is the answer you need , best comment on thread

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

You don't have to say that about me , I told you that I am still fresh when it comes to relationships , I don't have friends and my mum and dad monitor me a lot , so I don't no much about boys because I am the only child, I don't have brothers or sisters. I stick to myself most times . The other guy wasn't planned for , it just happened. My fear is that my bf that I luv might end up leaving me if he finds out . I don't want to loose them both

I don't think it's still possible to eat your cake and still have it in this dispensation.
You have to make up your mind and leave one of them. You can't possibly keep both of them. It either the Boyfriend that you love or the mature and Misterious guy you are willing to risk your so called "long distance relationship" for.
The ball is in your court and your decision is all that matters.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ifoundmyperfect: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2015
The odds are against you with your boy -23 embarassed

you didn't gist us of his plans with you for the future. That is if he has any undecided

Mere 2 years age difference... By the time he is ready to settle down you may have gotten sore, grey n less attractive cry (fashy ur virginity) lipsrsealed

you have taken your cheating to another level with man -30 (except you wana make it a perpetual secret)

In as much as you may wana indulge in self-denial, you can't help but admit you loff man -30. Except you suffer from an uncontrollable pre-konji urge, virgins i've met are always conscious of their body. You loff this man -30. You do!!! For you to allow am give you pre-body action as an acclaimed virgin. Don't try to fool us and yourself. You didn't fail to give us his age, him taking you home and introducing you to his family, the reception and acceptance you got, His present job and readiness to get married. Deductively, you have used your (head) and made up your mind with this man -30 being the perfect candidate.

I guess the question you really wanna ask us is how to break up with boy -23... and the most perfect get away... Well, to answer that, i'd share with you a simple line - "I'm sorry I cannot continue this relationship anymore" Then for a perfect getaway "I'm carry another man's baby"
End of story!!!

LAST bULLET,
You may not like this - Boy -23 may fancy you but isnt so crazy about you. Man -30 may just have his interest heightened after discovering your virginity status. Some guys no dey take such status play. Meaning when you are outta that glorified status, what comes next In other words, neither of the guys may just be into you. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2015
LewisO:

Intellect matters with good sense and vision on how to handle matters, guy are very right! cool If i can "Like" more than ones, i did rather give u "10 Likes"
cool

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by iceberylin(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Virgins bring confused since 10000bc
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by stanboy28(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2015
How d virgin stuff on the topic
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by shammah1(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2015
But she's already cheating on her bf
zaralady:
Hhhmmmmmm...dis one is strong!...my dear my good advice is to stick to ur bf, reason because a guy who is comfortable dating u while u re a relatnship ll someday cheat on u while u datin him,secondly, he is selfish, for him to ask u to dump ur bf for him...gal Dats not a good person to me...my dear u got urself into dis mess....wen I was datin my bf I got a crush on an extremely lovin guy who wouldn't mind datin me while am datin my bf, but I knew wat I wanted...am not a cheat and I cnt leave my bf for someone else...because u love ur bf doesn't mean u wnt love odas....u jst hav to control ur emotionals...don't cheat in a relatnship if u cnt stay, jst leave!...u had better dump d oda guy and stick to ur bf else u ll end up loosin both, I was in dis shoe before and wat I did was dump the distractin guy and focus on my bf tho we re no more but I didn't regret my actions...y not confess to ur bf abt wat has been going on and as him to forgive u, @least dat is a test of love....u don't need to follow ur head without ur heart or heart without ur head all u hav to do is do the right tin....do the right tin gal and it includes not cheatin on ur bf..i cn tell u since Ave been in relatnship I hav neva cheated on my bf before...not even once, be prouud to b among the decent gals
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 05, 2015
My dear go and smoke weed and sleep joor

Non of them truly loves u and u don't love any of them

Its obvious u are having ur youthful exorbitance period

Get your serf busy with your holy bible and leave the rest

for the most high God I kW he has ur future already

planned to his best not ur best....

CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 12:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Kizmarty:

You're so on point...quote of the day kiss
cool
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by jameschibuike(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Mendo007:
women have never know what they truely want since 300BC

Well, my mother knows what she want

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by lordfamuu(m): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2015
acidtalk:
Its been long I made a comment here. I will do so because even though you are young, you really sound mature and humble.

Now this is my 20 shillings;

* I totally understand your feelings for your boyfriend, but truth be told, the feelings appears to be so strong because he is the first you ever gave a yes to his proposal.

* Your boyfriend is still too young to get so committed to. For crying out loud he is just 23 and just starting life. Aside the issue of settling down which I doubt he won't be ready for in the next 5years, before he can be termed a REAL MAN WITH EXPERIENCE he will need almost 7years or more of "hard knock life", rejection, betrayals, boss/employee politics, businessman/client relationship, family gimmicks and lots more. Being a man isn't all about graduating from school, getting a job, buying a car, living in your own apartment and sexual experiences. Maturity comes with age and time. I still believe your boyfriend hasn't attained that stage.

* Before you can start comparing your boyfriend with this other guy, you need to spend more time with your boyfriend as you do to the other guy. Long distance relationships are always the SWEETEST. But a NIGHTMARE when both parties see themselves regularly. What am I trying to say? You still really don't know your boyfriend as much as you think you do.

* NEVER EVER vouch for anyone, not even your own mother. Saying your boyfriend will never leave you is a bloody lie. You are inexperience, naive and too deep "inlove" to think any man/woman can not dump you at anytime without any explanation.

* This other guy might not love you more but he is likely to be more serious and committed to the relationship due to his age and maturity. And bearing in mind you are young, a graduate and MOST OF ALL a virgin, any right thinking guy will want to grab you fast and marry you while he copes with your immaturity rather than settling for most of the "breathing PUBLIC PITS" we have walking all over the nation right now.

If you aren't ready to marry in the next 5-6years, stick to your boyfriend even though no guarantee he won't dump you before then, otherwise, give the other guy a chance.

Kiah! My fingers dey ache. Come buy my book LOVE TALK BY ACIDTALK if you want further advice. Lol!

All the best.

What else can I say than a total disagreement to ur 'theory". But for sayin u are an author, thumbs up to dat for engagin in sumfin worthwhile. But please, u seriously need some sociological research in dis ur aspect of interest, and while doin dat be very very REALISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nelrulez(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Would have loved to write an epistle but my humble c2 nokia doesn't support that. Babe, no matter what, don't loose your virginity to any of those niggaz until one of 'em walks you down the aisle.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by chronique(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2015
@ OP: thanks for registering with us at www.confusion.com. Your ID is confused1 and your password is newboyfriend. Please keep it safe from a third party.

Now,since you're confused about the two of them,and do not want to hurt them,my advice to you is that,you dump them both and come start with me. That way,you'd be fair to the two of them.

But on a serious note,if you're ready to get married anytime soon,go with the new guy. But if you don't see yourself settling down soon,stick with your bf.

Am a grown man of over 30yrs,looking for a proper wife material to settle down with but trust me,I don't like going near 21 year old girls whether they are virgins or not. Reason is cos their brains are still very immature and they are easily swayed here and there,and get easily confused. I must give your 30years old bf kudos for even sticking with you;I hope he can stomach what's coming in after. Personally,I feel matured adults should date themselves,and youngsters should be left to themselves. It helps to save a lot of unnecessary headache.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by damocheezy(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2015
I didnt get to finish your write up because i got pissed right from the start. I wish to express my deepest disappointment with you for calling love what its not. Stay with your new guy because if you truly love your bf, you wouldnt have ended up in this situation that is all your fault. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by hippyzuki(f): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2015
ZedX6:
A car without an engine can still be pushed.

Confidence? I'm an expert at reading peoples emotions from their writings. She has forgotten the guy abroad. The age gap between them is small. He is 23. When is he gonna be thru with school and come back? What if he comes back with another girl? Why does she deserve to wait and base everything on an uncertainty?

Long distance relationships are a fvcking waste of time. It's better for you two to mutually break up and move on. Then in future, you meet yourselves single, you can continue.

This girl here has done more than enough for the guy abroad to dump her already. Da fuq, she has done everything with the guy here, except sex, and she's contemplating losing her virginity to him for fvcks sake. Do not be beclouded by sentiments. She has moved on without him. All that talk of love for him is complete and utter bullshit.
when I read comments like this I go just de happy cos e clear say ur papa n mama born u well that ur brain de work wellllll wellllll. @op nothing is sure but I say dump d first guy if nt for anything d distance na who u de see u de love oooo. This new guy could also b a scam either way @21 ur too basic to be thinking of man matter go and b successful and everything shall be added unto you

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by smartn09(m): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2015
babs01:

See mentality 4 God's sake, i knw som ppl go don dey plan to do dis smh
With this your face like baboon, what's your problem?
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2015
My dear go and smoke weed and sleep joor

Non of them truly loves u and u don't love any of them

Its obvious u are having ur youthful exorbitance period

Get your serf busy with your holy bible and leave the rest

for the most high God I kW he has ur future already

planned to his best not ur best....

CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING
YES I ALMOST FORGOT DONT LOOK FOR ANSA FROM THE INTERNET OR THIS FORUM BECAUSE TOO MANY ANSWERS NEVA SOLVE THE PROBLEM IT ONLY ADD ANOTHER PROBLEM TO THE OTHER PROBLEM WICH IS PROBLEM CONFUSION

LOOK FOR SOLUTIONS FROM GOD .. HE LL PICK THE ONE BEST ANSA FROM THE MANY THAT HE KWS CAN SOLVE IT AND TELL IT TO YOU... CHIKENA

SO CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING??

OOOH GOSH I ALMOST FORGOT AGAIN ,PLS WHEN I SAY LOOK FOR SOLUTIONS FROM GOD PLS I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU GOING TO PASTORS OR IMAM OR SPIRITUAL WHATEVA BEFORE U COME AND OPEN ANOTHER THREAD TELLING NAIRALANDERS THAT YOU ARE NOW LOVING 3 OR MORE GUYS
BEKO!!! WITH PRAYERS ALONE YOU CAN TALK TO YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WITHOUT ROAMING, WITHOUT BORROWING CREDIT, WITHOUT NUMBER BUSY , WITHOUT CALLERS TUNE, WITHOUT CREDIT, EVEN WITHOUT CALL DIVERTS

SO CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING ??

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Chigorkizz(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2015
All these unibuja girls wey no dey scarce for Kigali and volley ball court.
Thats how i met one when i was in year two.Same dept(Bio.sc) and she like money die
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JoeCutie(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2015
I hate all these threads and so much unnecessary talks of virginity and sex.

See... You already know what you want.
Do you actually want me to tell you to have sex or not to have sex? Like I'm the one to experience that 'Oh-My-God' sort'orgasm... undecided

If you want to f*ck, f#ck. If you don't want to f#ck, then f#ck off! undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by folahann(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2015
If truly you really loved your bf, you wouldn't have given the other guy a chance.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by miembamish(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2015
@Op, ur 21, ur boo is 23 and de side dude is 30.

De mistake u made was not realising u had a bf already being being emotionally attached to de new Man(cause @30 he's a man)

From indications, ur love for ur bf isn't strong enof to stop u from cheating on him.

The devil u knw is betdan de angel u don't knw.

A bird @hand is beta dan birds in de bush.

Ur too young to be messing around.

Face ur studies and make ur parents proud of u.

Ask ur self, what do u really want in a relationship.

Follow de one dat has dat ting u want in a relationship.

All de same, don't forget to use ur brain.

Let ur brain control ur heart.

Tell de new guy abt ur feelings for ur bf and watch his reactions..

Remember, @21 u shouldn't be in a haste to marry.

Ur still hoping for more ?

Be patient and srew down.

There might be gold @de end of de rainbow.

But dz time around, de is no gold!!!

Best of luck in ur academics(not in any useless issue)

Gudnyt....

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kessluvall(f): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

You are not only greedy but selfish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.