Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Right Words To Woo A Girl With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With (45437 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by rolaniyi: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
My people please I wouldn't like anyone to take this matter for a joke I'm a 23 years old guy though a need but my problem with approaching ladies is the non certainty of what exactly to tell her if I approach to woo her as I'm always too conscious of doing things the right way please your advice will be highly welcome. What and what can you tell a girl you meet maybe in school, church, street, bus, or work place when you want to have a relationship with the person
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by sokotoburundi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
i just took it for a JOKE grin

so what?
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
There are no right words. Depending on the situation, just let it flow and rhyme, like a freestyle. Ok bye!.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Whizpeter(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
No right words Bro...
They all take it wrongly
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by izuch(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Simple, just say "hey babe can I bleep you?" it works like magic. You CN thank me later. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by sokotoburundi(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2015
izuch:
Simple, just say "hey babe can I bleep you?" it works like magic. You CN thank me later. grin
hehe i pity the op. grin
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Glowstone(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2015
op am sorry but I don't have anything to say
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by channelz: 1:24am On Mar 05, 2015
The right words? Just say Benjamin.

Anyway begin with a purposeful conversation:
If it's school, talk academics, projects, assignments etc
Church talk about church activities...

Then you take it from there when you have been able to register that you care about her via any of these channels
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 05, 2015
hello girl, I like ur tittie.s can I nibble on email? LMAO

seriously dude just first of all see her as a person not a superhuman or a goddess, just relax and be nice chat with her a little before heading to ur destination though the deal is that the kind of girl she I'd determines how you approach her and the situation also okays a part too.

oh nice shoes or bag or dress or their new hairstyle.I like them,looks beautiful on you , where did you buy them? how long did it take u to make ur hair? blah blah blah all the small talks and shii but nigga u gotta apply some humour in the conversation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 05, 2015
icedbeatz:
hello girl, I like ur tittie.s can I nibble on email? LMAO

seriously dude just first of all see her as a person not a superhuman or a goddess, just relax and be nice chat with her a little before heading to ur destination though the deal is that the kind of girl she I'd determines how you approach her and the situation also okays a part too.

oh nice shoes or bag or dress or their new hairstyle.I like them,looks beautiful on you , where did you buy them? how long did it take u to make ur hair? blah blah blah all the small talks and shii but nigga u gotta apply some humour in the conversation.

this auto correct is a moda4ka hahahahhhah
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by DrAify(f): 1:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Google has the answer
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by uncleFola(m): 1:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Ppl are diff in nature and in character, what will work for. Miss A might not work for Miss B, so wooing a girl shouldn't be a matter of specific words.... Nah nah, it depend on the girl herself, nd in her respond, is where you get more inspiration to keep flowing..... If she reciprocate very well, then don't dull...... She dey gbadun u be dat..... But most importantly is not by words alone, they say actions speak louder than voice, add some ginger to it.... Like taking her out, table for 2, give her attention,don't forget romantic texts messages.... Make her feel important nd let her realize that u love her naturally not by force........ She will definitely fall harder for u........ Hope this will help..... Goodluck!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by badassProdigy(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2015
lemme see...
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by phlio(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
just be urself around her...don't try to be funny wen u r not
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Kingsasian(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
There is no special word to say to any lady and at any situation u are meeting for the first time. First of all don't see them as goddesses or angels. All u need do is to strike up a conversation with her. For example if u meet a lady in a bus u can bring up conversations abt ur previous journeys, or if she is seeing a movie on her phone u can start by asking wat the title is, if u meet her in class, use can start by asking her abt the happenings in class and then u discuss other matters. If u meet her on the street u can start by saying this "hope u don't mind my keeping u company?" And don't forget u hv to be confident as well and not all will give u their attention so don't feel bad wen u are turned dwn.

5 Likes

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by sinizia: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2015
OP, there are no specific right lexicons to wow a lady with. Guys get ladies using different methods. Some woo them directly with whatever words they can cook up. Some use their money to get 'em ladies. Some use their good looks to get a lady tripping. Some don't even woo them, they just become friends with them and as time goes on, opens up to the lady about their feelings and the lady will say yes.

I think you're the shy type, who feels more confident on chats rather than verbal wooing. What I'll advice you to do is, when you see that lady you love or like, try to be just friends with her (though you harbor romantic feelings towards her) first. Once you have done that, chat her up on friendly levels, don't bring up romantic talks immediately. Be there for her. Care for her. Spend time with her. Show her you care, be her listening ear. Let your action speak for you before you actually open up to her about your feelings. Let her judge your actions. Action speaks louder than words. Don't take this course for too long lest you get friendzoned. At the end of a certain period, let's say a month or 3 weeks, start embedding little love words in your chats to her (this is discreetly telling her you have feelings towards her). Start involving romantic gestures in your acts, like being the last person to call her before she sleeps (and letting her know you wanted to be the person) and the first to hear her voice in the morning immediately she woke up. The little acts can confidently melt her heart and change her dispositions towards you. It's these little things that matters sometimes and we neglect them. This procedure don't work all the time, but it sure works. Being friends with a girl you admire is one good way to her heart. You'd be surprised how things will pan out at the end, than just seeing the girl and straight up wooing her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by star141(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2015
rolaniyi:
My people please I wouldn't like anyone to take this matter for a joke I'm a 23 years old guy though a need but my problem with approaching ladies is the non certainty of what exactly to tell her if I approach to woo her as I'm always too conscious of doing things the right way please your advice will be highly welcome. What and what can you tell a girl you meet maybe in school, church, street, bus, or work place when you want to have a relationship with the person

I've once bin in dis situation b4, Firstly u nid 2be ursef & be real. Don't be in a rush 2express ur feelings towards her, look @ her well enuf on something sexy she's wearinv to strike a conversation then u wld hit it from there.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Codedrock(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
sinizia:
OP, there are no specific right lexicons to wow a lady with. Guys get ladies using different methods. Some woo them directly with whatever words they can cook up. Some use their money to get 'em ladies. Some use their good looks to get a lady tripping. Some don't even woo them, they just become friends with them and as time goes on, opens up to the lady about their feelings and the lady will say yes.

I think you're the shy type, who feels more confident on chats rather than verbal wooing. What I'll advice you to do is, when you see that lady you love or like, try to be just friends with her (though you harbor romantic feelings towards her) first. Once you have done that, chat her up on friendly levels, don't bring up romantic talks immediately. Be there for her. Care for her. Spend time with her. Show her you care, be her listening ear. Let your action speak for you before you actually open up to her about your feelings. Let her judge your actions. Action speaks louder than words. Don't take this course for too long lest you get friendzoned. At the end of a certain period, let's say a month or 3 weeks, start embedding little love words in your chats to her (this is discreetly telling her you have feelings towards her). Start involving romantic gestures in your acts, like being the last person to call her before she sleeps (and letting her know you wanted to be the person) and the first to hear her voice in the morning immediately she woke up. The little acts can confidently melt her heart and change her dispositions towards you. It's these little things that matters sometimes and we neglect them. This procedure don't work all the time, but it sure works. Being friends with a girl you admire is one good way to her heart. You'd be surprised how things will pan out at the end, than just seeing the girl and straight up wooing her.
Well, I think 3weeks is even too much naija ladies quickly friendzone pple..
the best tin do is meet her get a bit closer to her within 3days and pls don't be desperate like calling her twice a day u might even ignore calling her for a day within that 3days just ask her out on a date on the 4th day make sure its a bit standard restaurant or a cool attraction centre.. with u asking her out she would already have understand what u want from her...
get to know her beta during the date and u may tell her ur mind during the date or wait till d second day
I bet ya.. "she's going to take for u"
And that's if she likes u..

3 Likes

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by everyoung24: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=62053
its a cool site to make sum money.trust me friends,its real.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by everyoung24: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Just say hey girl can I Bleep you? Then show her some wicked cash 100grand ain't too much for a round.
Cheers!
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by mercyson(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2018
We sometimes pay less attention on the person who loves us and more attention on the person who cares little. This is funny but it’s the case with most amateur relationships in high schools and higher institutions of learning. Sweet words and wealth drives a lady into a man’s life but that does not guarantee the fun in the relationship. So this calls for adequate caution when making decision on whom to date or marry. There are a lot of unfriendly friends in this open world.
this link will help. continue to read
https://pentameloud.com/how-to-be-irresistible-in-your-love-life/
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by usibengate(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry Her? / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.