Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? (7053 Views)

When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
Nairalanders please help for this is a serous issue. A friend of mine told me that his girlfriend does not sleep at night, then each time he wakes up he will find his girlfriend staring out him, and this has continue for months now, each time he ask his girl why she is not sleeping, "she will say that she is tired. there was a day he woke up and find his girlfriend swimming in the pool by 2 a.m in the morning. he is afraid of the girl and does not wants to break up the relationship bcaus he loves her. now the question is!! is the girl a marine spirit?

angry
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
Nairalanders please help for this is a serous issue. A friend of mine told me that his girlfriend does not sleep at night, then each time he wakes up he will find his girlfriend staring out him, and this has continue for months now, each time he ask his girl why she is not sleeping, "she will say that she is tired. there was a day he woke up and find his girlfriend swimming in the pool by 2 a.m in the morning. he is afraid of the girl and does not wants to break up the relationship bcaus he loves her. now the question is!! is the girl a marine spirit?

..see yor Kenya head like Tioolet roll....when u waz chasin her, she waz an angel...and now she reject u, u call her a Spirit.

...listen brother, ama lover not a fighert.....plis plis pls...dont make me swaaaar for you (no ofeinse)
angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

..see yor Kenya head like Tioolet roll....when u waz chasin her, she waz an angel...and now she reject u, u call her a Spirit.

...listen brother, ama lover not a fighert.....plis plis pls...dont make me swaaaar for you (no ofeinse)
angry
ha ha ha so i shud die inside
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

angry
guy dis aint a laughing matter
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
guy dis aint a laughing matter

...who laughin wit u??....Its Ghana guys like u that us Nigerian Men loook bad.... U chase women and then when they reject u..u start calin them Spirit....

...My professional advise... find a Job, loook presen table & step up yor swaaaaga!! (no oofense)
angry
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by romzyxy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

...who laughin wit u??....Its Ghana guys like u that us Nigerian Men loook bad.... U chase women and then when they reject u..u start calin them Spirit....

...My professional advise... find a Job, loook presen table & step up yor swaaaaga!! (no oofense)
angry
ME from ghana tufiaka im a full blooded Nigerian from d city of swag warri, so dnt tell me abt swag. ok?
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
ME from ghana tufiaka im a full blooded Nigerian from d city of swag warri, so dnt tell me abt swag. ok?

..WORRY.....wots the difference between Worry and Ghana??...Worry where u people hav jerry curls & wear multi color trousers on Suits?.... bro are u ok? (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

..WORRY.....wots the difference between Worry and Ghana??...Worry where u people hav jerry curls & wear multi color trousers on Suits?.... bro are u ok? (no ofeinse) undecided
which sch did u attend its warri not worri. no offence.
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
which sch did u attend its warri not worri. no offence.

...Worry..aint that were that bush comedian comes from BAsket mouth and that skinnny Ghananian loookin *I go die* comes from WOrrrry?? Bro i dont mean to sound rudes but u people all loook the same. How can u be proud comin from a village like Worry?...Sad (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
...am from London and this Ghana boy has the other city to tell me he comes from WORRRY??.... WOrrry aint even on Satalight Nav!!

...this home base people mennnnn!!
undecided
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

...Worry..aint that were that bush comedian comes from BAsket mouth and that skinnny Ghananian loookin *I go die* comes from WOrrrry?? Bro i dont mean to sound rudes but u people all loook the same. How can u be proud comin from a village like Worry?...Sad (no ofeinse) undecided
when last did u travled to warri? its obvious uve never been there.
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
when last did u travled to warri? its obvious uve never been there.

...brother..am from London..and even if i come to Nigeria on holiday , u expet me to visit a place called Worrry??...r u kiddin me? ...that place wher u people dont hav trafic light & giant mosskito that look like butter fly??.. Bro its all about Lagos/Abuja (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

...brother..am from London..and even if i come to Nigeria on holiday , u expet me to visit a place called Worrry??...r u kiddin me? ...that place wher u people dont hav trafic light & giant mosskito that look like butter fly??.. Bro its all about Lagos/Abuja (no oofeinse) angry
its obvious dat its wat u read on paper ure pouring out hear, let me tell u smtin u dnt know, warri has d longest(distance covered) street light in Nigeria. and there re traffic light almost at every junction and two as there are slums in london, dat is how there are slums in warri, but when u get to d real city u will know dat Warri is indeed beautiful.
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:
...am from London and this Ghana boy has the other city to tell me he comes from WORRRY??.... WOrrry aint even on Satalight Nav!!

...this home base people mennnnn!!
undecided
ure probably dnt know anytin
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
its obvious dat its wat u read on paper ure pouring out hear, let me tell u smtin u dnt know, warri has d longest(distance covered) street light in Nigeria. and there re traffic light almost at every junction and two as there are slums in london, dat is how there are slums in warri, but when u get to d real city u will know dat Warri is indeed beautiful.

Slums in London That's a first
Quick come tell the queen she must hear about this tongue
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

Slums in London That's a first
Quick come tell the queen she must hear about this tongue
yea there are a lot of slums in london but its obvious dat d media wnt show it to d world bt they will prefare to show ajegunle on CNN
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
yea there are a lot of slums in london but its obvious dat d media wnt show it to d world bt they will prefare to show ajegunle on CNN

Lol you sound crazier than Mrcork. London had slums hundreds of years ago love. Now we have FREE housing. God save the queen grin
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol you sound crazier than Mrcork. London had slums hundreds of years ago love. Now we have FREE housing. God save the queen grin
okay london queen, "why dnt u use your smartphone to GOOGLE it
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
okay london queen, "why dnt u use your smartphone to GOOGLE it

Ok or I can go and walk outside and see with my eyes. Boy bye
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

Ok or I can go and walk outside and see with my eyes. Boy bye
little girl stop being sentimental
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by stingbreed(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
That girl just left a very seriously relationship that she believed could have led to marriage ( she could be the one who initiated d brake up ),,,

Its no marine spirit just that she's thinking a lot,,,,, the swimming was her way of taking her mind off d stress of thinking....

How long have they been dating?
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
ure probably dnt know anytin

..WORRY??.... Bro..I drive £28'000 (cash) range rover spot and am from London pekam......how on earth do u expet me to no a place called WORRY?... That place u people hav electricity twice a year due to good behaviour...and wher u walk thru bush to work??.. Do u people even hav air port?Huh. ...bro ma professional addvise....WORRY is not a place to be proud of.

...next time anybody ask u wher u come from....juss lie u from Lagos. Lagos will giv u credit plus swaaaaga (no oofiense)
angry
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
little girl stop being sentimental

...bro AMA lover not a fighter.... Be nice to me and I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit there in WORRY,Nigeria!! undecided
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

..WORRY??.... Bro..I drive £28'000 (cash) range rover spot and am from London pekam......how on earth do u expet me to no a place called WORRY?... That place u people hav electricity twice a year due to good behaviour...and wher u walk thru bush to work??.. Do u people even hav air port?Huh. ...bro ma professional addvise....WORRY is not a place to be proud of.

...next time anybody ask u wher u come from....juss lie u from Lagos. Lagos will giv u credit plus swaaaaga (no oofiense)
angry
ha ha ha ha ha chai are u not d guy dat is mother sells akamu and beans close 2 dat street in lagos Mr dreamer pls wake up
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

...bro AMA lover not a fighter.... Be nice to me and I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit there in WORRY,Nigeria!! undecided
ha ha ha ha ha have u seen a pound once in ur life
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
stingbreed:
That girl just left a very seriously relationship that she believed could have led to marriage ( she could be the one who initiated d brake up ),,,

Its no marine spirit just that she's thinking a lot,,,,, the swimming was her way of taking her mind off d stress of thinking....

one year now
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
stingbreed post=:

one year now
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
ha ha ha ha ha have u seen a pound once in ur life

...bro no ofennse to yor picture profile but how loooong u been g@y? smiley
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

...bro no ofennse to yor picture profile but how loooong u been g@y? smiley
ha ha ha ha ha ha holy ghost fire, fire u there im nt a gay infact i Bleep ladies everyday. wink
Re: Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? by MrCork: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
ha ha ha ha ha ha holy ghost fire, fire u there im nt a gay infact i Bleep ladies everyday. wink

...u r skiiiny..u bleach yor face...u paint yor eye brow ....u looook IBO...and u sayn u not g@y??.... YOU ARE G@Y

...Bro..plis. I beg u....don't make me swaaaar for u!!
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(PICS): To Be Honest, Girls Are Amazing / Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! / Unilag Girl Bidemi Allows Her Boy Friend To Take Her Nude Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.