Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage (32720 Views)

Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by detallest(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by frainc(m): 7:00am
Adedi'BU' control ibadan in a corrupt way till he died
Just b'cos of he do provide Amala and Ewedu for them
Here, some "n'gbati n'gbati people" are still under thiefnu'BU' spell through they comment

Is only in africa you will see criminal like Tinubu challenging media house without any point

How I wish we have a good government

The likes of Tinubu, obu-sor-njor (obj) and ibb supose to be cooling in kirikiri by now

Nonesense from "BU BU" linage

#quoteme@yourownrisk

"So U know we don't have good government? Y do U guys deceive urselves like this?

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by opesky002: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
i like dis...will love to see ao dis will end...naija4life
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by frainc(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
chemicool:

Your father never held any political office and you just succeeded in cursing your doomed parents.
Hahahahahahah
this fools will never stop showing they talent
Common give me reason why I should listen to your pointless yab

I repeat, your linage need to break loss from this Amala lords
Or else you will remain slaves to cattle owners

#bringiton
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by tammie24: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
frainc:

Pain me?
Something must be wrong with your front brain
To show that my post hit you more than what I could imagine, you went ahead and abuse the innocent hands that liked my post

You are gone mhen

You can't just remain in that hole and talk about my region
Kid, if you wanna lean, please move around the country and see how well my region has develop

You need to lean boy, south south or south east will never be a one way road like your n'gbati n'gbati people

Just to show that your linage do not have a direction
Fred Ajudua that your folks called father of 419 was giving a title back then in ibadan kingdom just b'cos he knows how to provide Amala and Ewedu to hungry people like you and your kingdom

The only thing that still keep igbos in lagos till now is only the sea port

Orbu-sor-njor (obj) knows that if federal govt should provide Good road and international standard sea port for us in east
Lagos will just be empty like christmas period
That is why he refuse to do anything there for good 8years

Now that jonathan is doing, your baba want to die

Lil kid please move round and see for yourself
Calaba sea port is on the way o
Just wait,lean and tell your generation the story

Orgeme wey vum naya

I'm fvcking ready for your type mhen

#Quoteme@yourownrisk
You are a confusionist o
South south and south east are two diff places ooo
Ode wan join south south with their dead region ole
U are a fuckn ibo boy. U dey talk south southgrin
And ofcourse ur fellow flat head liked ur stupid comment as expected from people with flat braingrin
modafucka
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Osakah24(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
rozayx5:

sorry am not from the SE cheesy cheesy
Thats who they are .Hating south east without reason.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by frainc(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
tammie24:

You are a confusionist o
South south and south east are two diff places ooo
Ode wan join south south with their dead region ole
U are a fuckn ibo boy. U dey talk south southgrin
And ofcourse ur fellow flat head liked ur stupid comment as expected from people with flat braingrin
modafucka

Yea I'm a fvcking igbo boy (not ibo) from delta state
So tell me where is delta from?
West?
I said it earlier, you guys are slaves of cattle owner

For me to mention south south and south east in my post means I know what I'm talking about
I just know that your folks school but find it hard to understand the meaning of comprehension
You touch but you can't feel anything

I shouldn't have reply low IQ d.ick head like you
But I'm fvcking reading for wasted s.perm like you

I want you to hit me with fact or point
Not what your d.ick head fa.ther is known for

Omo ale ti oniran

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by tammie24: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
frainc:

Yea I'm a fvcking igbo boy (not ibo) from delta state
So tell me where is delta from?
West?
I said it earlier, you guys are slaves of cattle owner

For me to mention south south and south east in my post means I know what I'm talking about
I just know that your folks school but find it hard to comprehens
You touch but you can't feel anything

I shouldn't have reply low IQ d.ick head like you
But I'm fvcking reading for wasted s.perm like you

I want you to hit me with fact or point
Not what your d.ick head fa.ther is known for

Omo ale ti oniran
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by abacus(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tonylyte:

Must he contest for public post before his evils can be unveiled for nigerians to know? U are begining to sound pathetic everyday.
#Free lagos state from tinubu.

We are saying the same thing, with all the evidence in the documentary, take Tinubu to court, we have EFCC n ICPC.. GEJ and AIT are both wasting our time. We need more to free Nigeria from GEJ and his friends. Shalom.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by poseidon12: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
eleko1:
The same AIT we railed around and save from their dooms now turned their back on the masses.

Has Tinubu become a member of the masses?
They attacked Tinubu, not the masses.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by tonquendo4u(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yomieluv:
Why the attack on the person of Tinubu?

Is he contesting for a public post?

When there was nothing to say on Buhari,attention is shifted to Tinubu.

It shows AIT is as confused,and clueless as its paymaster..Ewu Nama goat

In other words,Sai Buhari
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by tonquendo4u(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yomieluv:
Why the attack on the person of Tinubu?

Is he contesting for a public post?

When there was nothing to say on Buhari,attention is shifted to Tinubu.

It shows AIT is as confused,and clueless as its paymaster..

In other words,Sai Buhari
Ewu Nama goat
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by poseidon12: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
oyb:
dokpesi making enemies for his half dead company. i smell all or nothing desperation. come may 29, this is the end of ait

Hot air. Even if Buhari wins, remember that we are not in a military dictatorship. The question is: Are the allegations true?
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by poseidon12: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
batista73:
Some time ago. I Pointed out, it's not the man we should be wary of. Its the cabal behind him,we should fear. We speak of change change. AIT through a sponsored documentary has just brought to light certain issues about a prominent and highly influential member of the cabal in the "Change" party. We as voters should be more concerned about the truthfulness in this expose. Not attack the station. Lets not end up making our situation in Nigeria worse than it is. We need an improvement obviously but who will make this happen?

Exactly. What I want to know is whether the allegations are true. If they are, then APC should lose credibility and should not be shouting change.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by blackandbold: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
sammieguze:
It will get to a point we ll av to do documentaries on corrupt people instead of prosecuting them if things continue the way it is
yea.i agree.they shiuld probably start with these ones
1. James lbori - PDP
Delta - in prison for looting
2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP
Bayelsa - Ex- convict forlooting 3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP
Edo - Ex-convict for looting. 4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -
In
court for looting
5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDPEnugu - In
court for looting
6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting
7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
9.Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting
Ikedi Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting
11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman)
- In
court for looting over N19 Billionfrom the state
treasury
12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for
looting
13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for
looting the statetreasury
14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP
Nassarawa - In court for lootingthe state treasury
15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed
minister by
Jonathan) - In court forlooting the treasury
16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov.PDP Jigawa - In court for
looting the
treasury
17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for
looting the treasury
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
eleko1:
The same AIT we railed around and save from their dooms now turned their back on the masses.

How is that?
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
So Tinubu should now balance AIT #80bn after withdrawing the #20bn which he is demanding from AIT while AIT is demanding for #100bn grin grin grin grin grin.

I'm considering suing both AIT and Tinubu for the unimaginable headache reading their various claims have caused me and i will be demanding 50% from each of their share from their various claims and an apology which must be aired in CNN, BBC, AL JEZERA, FOX NEWS and ABC.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
VcStunner:
Nigeria has trully risen to a whole new political level.. Thanks to the APC, now the political conciousness of an average nigerian is well above 75% (a pass mark). We will get ther someday. No hidding place for irrelevant crappy politicians in govt after dis era. Gej has been slow owning to d fact dat his tactics is quite integrated into all sectors and coming from ground up. I really think d opposition has given a fight and he's ready to speed things up. My joy is that he's been on the right track just d speed. So in one way, Tinubu,Amaechi and GMB are good tools for nigeria, but GEJ remaineth the best leader those 3, you and I will ever have. Befor u criticize, make sure to view in 3 dimentions first

U RE 100% CORRECT.....
MOST OBJECTIVE POST I VE SEEN ON NAIRALAND

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Babygal4eva(f): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
It's like these politicians have forgotten that we r in a democratic country. You can't ban a media house from publishing what they want, you can only bribe them. Oga Tinubu come on na u no be learner give them what they want.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by gymer(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
eleko1:

How does Tinubu represent the masses? Is he Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory?
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by nzeadachie: 1:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Osakah24:
Thats who they are .Hating south east without reason.
MY BROTHER IT'S GREEDY THEY'RE LAZY THEY WANT TO GO HIGH WITHOUT HARDWORK, THEY'RE FIGHTING FOR PRESIDENT JUST BECAUSE OF OIL MONEY WHILE THE SE FIGHTS FOR SURVIVAL, HAD IT BE THAT THE OIL DRY UP ONE DAY WHAT CAN THEY DO? JUST GO TO NORTH AND SEE HOW THEY'RE LIVING UP THERE, MY QUESTION IS WHAT HAVE THEY DONE SINCE LONG TIME THAT THEY'RE RULING NIGERIA? NOTHERNERS ARE NOT ASHAME, WHAT IS COMING IS MORE THAN BOKO HARAM IN NOTHERN STATE, HOW CAN S0MEBODY BORN A MALE CHILD IN KANO AND SEND HIM TO SOKOTO AFTER 5 TO 10 YEARS TO GO THERE AND PRACTICE ALMAJIRRI? WHEN HE GROW THERE HE WILL ANSWER STREET'S NAME OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT'S NAME AS THEIR SURNAME, TAMBULWA IS A LIVING EXAMPLE, IS TAMBULWA NOT A NAME OF A LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN SOKOTO? IN YOLA YOU WILL SEE ALHAJI ADAMU JIMETA, BUT JIMETA IS AN AREA IN YOLA JUST LIKE APAPA IN LAGOS ETC.....................CAN YOU SEE THOSE THINGS ON THE PICTURES BELOW IN EASTERN STATE?

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by billyG(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
mcgaius:

You fools talk as if you don't watch TVC or read punch news paper and Sahara reporters.
Yu are d fool!what has tvc,sharareporters or punch has 2 do with it,ppl bilive anything dey see on Tv esp.kids like u than newspapers.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
bossricky:
Tinubu? The one wey get mouth odour? Next person please :/

u mean say d gas from the odour make him teeth yellow..

but why. Even with all d money him no fit cure mouth odour?
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by mcgaius: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
billyG:

Yu are d fool!what has tvc,sharareporters or punch has 2 do with it,ppl bilive anything dey see on Tv esp.kids than newspapers.

Big fool, be wise.Is TVC a newspaper outfit?
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by billyG(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
mcgaius:

Big fool, be wise.Is TVC a newspaper outfit?
E-diot read ma post again did i said Tvc is a newspaper?

Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Army Retire 11 Generals

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87