Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! (4223 Views)

Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Swizdoe(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
An unserious president running an unserious government, cheered on and supported light hearted fellows
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by coldFLARES1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tochukwupa12:
Nawao o.. You guys always forget someone's good.. Well that's life.. Me I know in life, your enemy is really slow to repay gratitude but when it comes to vengencee, they do so with all their might. Check the economy of dis country to the previous ones. I assure yhu will say #GEJIsworking .. Shun religion things.. Nawao o forget about sentiment for once. Bad belle is allowed sha.. They are really insecure
Economy? You must have had a normadic education -the kind Patience Fakabelema Jonathan has, or you live in solitary confinement in a maximum security prison.

You're plain stupid and irredeemably pathetic!
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by olu77(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
abu12:
Despite sitting down in front of two small girls jonaduumb is still scared, he talk sluggishly and find it difficult to make a point

Maybe as a result of self - service
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Adminisher: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
otr1:

To even think that he was a former Dep. Governor, a Former Governor, and a Former Vice President beats my imagination. The man has a dangerous psychological problem. An inexplicable combination of complexes.
I really don't know how people manage to work for him. Low IQ, low self-esteem. Spend a minute with him and you'd see what I'm talking about. SMH

Some young fools in the SE and Niger Delta almost swear by this Clueless man and I always have a question for them ; was this how Ojukwu or Ironsi were?. What of the great Zik of Africa?
Compare these three great men with this nonentity and tell me you are proud.

2 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Akinsz: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jonathan is a disgrace to Phd holder$
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by farem: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Princecalm:
why are you dwindling away from the facts.

Don't mind him. This is their usual stock-in-trade
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by doctokwus: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Adminisher:

Some young fools in the SE and Niger Delta almost swear by this Clueless man and I always have a question for them ; was this how Ojukwu or Ironsi were?. What of the great Zik of Africa?
That's d part that even irks me.How can the Ibos that produced a zik,ojukwu,China Achebe's,akanu ibiams condescend to the point of remotely supporting this dunce?
Of course there are many firmly behind buhari,but its d others that are supporting GEJ,its quite embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by otr1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Adminisher:

He is a disaster, even to himself. That's how he shivers before his Ministers and appointees. Most of those who support him are people like him. The fews smart ones are crooks who benefit directly from him.

1 Like

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Tochukwupa12(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Economy? You must have had a normadic education -the kind Patience Fakabelema Jonathan has, or you live in solitary confinement in a maximum security prison.

You're plain stupid and irredeemably pathetic!
me I no fit waste time to exchange words with yhu. Its not up to me. Asin like yhu no reach. grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There No Pre-colonial Opposition Figures From Odua? / Zaria Massacre: Shiites Release New Horrible Graphic Photos Of Army Rage / Cabinet Reshuffle Imminent;Fashola Adeosun Ngige Out, Oshiomole Pauline Talen In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.