Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! (4224 Views)

Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by jayonpoint(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Why a con3 president can't talk with authority, sagacity, confidence n vigor? Hw did we boxed ourselves in this corner with this man called Jonathan?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by simplemach(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2015
jayonpoint:
[s]Why a con3 president can't talk with authority, sagacity, confidence n vigor? Hw did we boxed ourselves in this corner with this man called Jonathan?
[/s]
A result of joblessness

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2015
go ask google :b :p

1 Like

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Princecalm(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2015
simplemach:

A result of joblessness
why are you dwindling away from the facts.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by espn(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
jayonpoint:
Why a con3 president can't talk with authority, sagacity, confidence n vigor? Hw did we boxed ourselves in this corner with this man called Jonathan?

0BJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by finestiyke(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
And that's all you see! Biased AP-shit simpleton.

Tiz GEJ till 2019

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by GboyegaD(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2015
We getting boxed in that corner isn't what we should be discussing rather, the way out. Those who support him are like him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by midolian(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2015
jayonpoint:

its a mistake about to be corrected come march 28, by the special grace of God.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by jay44(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2015
simplemach:

A result of joblessness

created by d same jonathan

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by wwwkaycom(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
jayonpoint:

The opposition especially APC must be respobsible

1 Like

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by ogbronx(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
We getting boxed in that corner isn't what we should be discussing rather, the way out. Those who support him are like him.
spot on! mediocrity begets mediocrity

10 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
After 16 years in politics the President still lacks show of confidence when being interviewed? Wahala dey o.

10 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by channelz: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2015
The same "shivering" president I suppose was the one who could destabilise a cabal...to the point of throwing one of Nigeria's political strongholds, Obj into a state of anomy. This may be taken lightly but to me it is an unprecedented event in the polity.

I'm not politically inclined, neither am I pro Gej/Gmb but I observe apparent little things. I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Abbamizy(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2015
U want him to be jumping up and down like a kid.... Because he was calm doesnt mean he wasnt confident

1 Like

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by duduade: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2015
midolian:
its a mistake about to be corrected come march 28, by the special grace of God.
Looooool... AMIN O:::.:::.::::.:::::.

3 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by abu12: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Despite sitting down in front of two small girls jonaduumb is still scared, he talk sluggishly and find it difficult to make a point

7 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2015
jayonpoint:

The fool can't give what he doesn't have.
It's not in him to display such qualities. If its stupidity, foolishness, madness, craze etc Jonah-daft is always at home with that considering the fact that he is always high on kaikai.

7 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by IVORY2009(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2015
deemdeem:

The fool can't give what he doesn't have.
It's not in him to display such qualities. If its stupidity, foolishness, madness, craze etc Jonah-daft is always at home with that considering the fact that he is always high on kaikai.

Michael or david watever ur name is, must u insult people to pass ur message?.. This is the reason why I said u are a paid poster since yesterday.
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

Michael or david watever ur name is, must u insult people to pass ur message?.. This is the reason why I said u are a paid poster since yesterday.

Lucifer, hermes or whatever ur name is, where were u when Jonah-daft called leaders of a part of the country rascals? Where is ur criticism on that?now that it's time to pay the fool back with his own ways, u are talking rubbish.
Besides, wetin concern u? Is the fool ur papa?

5 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by otr1(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
After 16 years in politics the President still lacks show of confidence when being interviewed? Wahala dey o.
To even think that he was a former Dep. Governor, a Former Governor, and a Former Vice President beats my imagination. The man has a dangerous psychological problem. An inexplicable combination of complexes.
I really don't know how people manage to work for him. Low IQ, low self-esteem. Spend a minute with him and you'd see what I'm talking about. SMH

15 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by IVORY2009(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
deemdeem:

Lucifer, hermes or whatever ur name is, where were u when Jonah-daft called leaders of a part of the country rascals? Where is ur criticism on that?now that it's time to pay the fool back with his own ways, u are talking rubbish.
Besides, wetin concern u? Is the fool ur papa?

young man, I want you to be neutral, either Pdp or apc etc you are free to belong to any party, the question to you Michael/David who is paying u per post here on nairaland.com? U refuse to measure it since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by alaoeri: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
The mistake Nigerians made 4years ago will be corrected on March 28, Jona ain't fit to rule this country for another 4years.

7 Likes

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Mubbyleey(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
otr1:

To even think that he was a former Dep. Governor, a Former Governor, and a Former Vice President beats my imagination. The man has a dangerous psychological problem. An inexplicable combination of complexes. SMH
yes ooo, u're damn right dude.

1 Like

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

young man, I want you to be neutral, either Pdp or apc etc you are free to belong to any party, the question to you Michael/David who is paying u per post here on nairaland.com? U refuse to measure it since yesterday.

And who determine whether am neutral or not? You, a well known Jonah-daft cocck sucker.... grin grin
Lucifer, stop ur deceit. grin

1 Like

Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by IVORY2009(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2015
deemdeem:

And who determine whether am neutral or not? You, a well known Jonah-daft cocck sucker.... grin grin

dis is why I said u are a paid poster here on Nairaland.com, who is paying you young man?
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

dis is why I said u are a paid poster here on Nairaland.com, who is paying you young man?

deemdeem:

And who determine whether am paid or not without any shred of evidence to buttress this? You, a well known Jonah-daft cocck sucker.... grin grin
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by IVORY2009(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2015
deemdeem:

Who is paying you per post?
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
ok
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Tochukwupa12(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nawao o.. You guys always forget someone's good.. Well that's life.. Me I know in life, your enemy is really slow to repay gratitude but when it comes to vengencee, they do so with all their might. Check the economy of dis country to the previous ones. I assure yhu will say #GEJIsworking .. Shun religion things.. Nawao o forget about sentiment for once. Bad belle is allowed sha.. They are really insecure
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
comming from peple who support pampers wearers and those with mouth odour,i will pass
Re: AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President! by hopilo: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
jayonpoint:

Sweet talking and being good orator are tools used to scam gullible people. I rather pay at attention to your actions and works. My governor can talk very well but he scams

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! I Have Never Met Amaechi In My Life - President Buhari I / Regional Autonomy Or Self Determination: A Way Forward For The YorΓΉbΓ‘ / Nigerians Reacts As Boko Haram Leader, Abubaker Shekue Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.