Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Often Do You Pray For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Often Do You Pray For Nigeria (354 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Buhari To Clerics: Pray For Better Nigeria / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Pray For Nigeria by Badirukehinde(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
***"A PRAYER FOR NIGERIA"*** By Badiru Kehinde
'We all pray for ourselves,how many of us pray for Nigeria'...It saddens to know within me how the past heroes and patriots of the nation called Nigeria will feel;for the nation they never wished to end up like this,for their legacies which never lived more than their life time.Will their rest be in peace or in pieces?,Will the fasting and prayers they made be in vain upon a nation that's not in one string concerned about praying for itself.

A nation where office miracle,pocket politics,stomach infrastructure,paper intelligence is the culture and order of the system.Above all,the little baby who was named by Flora Shaw cries for her citizens who praises it daily with curses and words of hopelessness and disbelief.A writer and mentor; Sola Owonibi said; 'America prayed its way through to where it is now,where's Nigeria now?'.He continued;'History will never forgive some people'... Sure it won't for the time they had to pray for a dieing nation and they didn't.

Let's reach out to God,say a word of prayer daily for our nation Nigeria.America had its past,this is ours which will be a future some day if only we pray for it.Imagine a population that prays daily; 'GOD BLESS NIGERIA'.

On the final note;these are words from a fellow Nigerian who see a better Nigeria.'We must pray for this country,even if it's not for everyone,do it for yourself'...Sola Owonibi.

Article Written by BADIRU KEHINDE
For more stories or works as this,visit www.badirukehindewrites. or connect with Badiru Kehinde; follow on Twitter@keji_banks IG@keji_banks
Call 08135359053 or send a mail to badirukehinde@gmail.com for bookings
Get Inspired,Like Smooth Motivation With Badiru Kehinde Page via www.facebook.com/badirukehindeinspires

'It's not about me but you getting inspired by His inspiration' (All rights reserved)

Re: How Often Do You Pray For Nigeria by EngrRolly(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
I pray very often for Nigeria buh I hrd in a sheer argument that "heaven helps those who help themselves"

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Pray For Nigeria by Badirukehinde(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
That's so good to know sir..But how do heaven even help when we are not willing to be helped...this is the question appearing before us
Re: How Often Do You Pray For Nigeria by achinaboy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
I pray for naija while government people pockets the money that was meant for all

(1) (Reply)

Jega The Card Reader The Pdp. The Apc .the Tinubu / 35 Questions GMB Must Answer. / Shehu Shagari Death A Rumour - Shehu Shagari Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.