Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) (62617 Views)

Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by BabaO2: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

So what was it about.Fayemi ran a govt for the elite and was kicked out by the masses who fayose freely identify with

No how possible fayose camp could have defeated an indegenous sitting governor in all local government. All the available 3 seats belong to APC, fed rep ApC, state assembly controlled by APC. Is it not this same Fayose that was saying Buhari was at Abuja while Buhari was actually in London. This character is too crude and shameless.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by D9ty7(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
apholaryn:
g
For Governor
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by HzRF(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
jericco1:
Just playing safe- I pray he stops pestering Buhari.
Maybe u can check his history no be today he dey indulge in dis
He is not lyk most gov DAT visited market only when dey need vote

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:

Maybe you should asked anybody in Ekiti during the election they will explain better, when party leaders are been arrested & detained prior to election without meaning reasons which inject fears to followers, same wanna be repeated in Osun that's why APC buckled up their strategies then.

So all APC would be voters decided not to vote because their leaders have been arrested did they see them being arrested

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by D9ty7(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
omoadeleye:
k
For Kareem(as in Iya Kareem bukar)

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
BabaO2:

No how possible fayose camp could have defeated an indegenous sitting governor in all local government. All the available 3 seats belong to APC, fed rep ApC, state assembly controlled by APC. Is it not this same Fayose that was saying Buhari was at Abuja while Buhari was actually in London. This character is too crude and shameless.

This not the first incumbent governor fayose has defeated the first was nyiy adebayo of AD.Fayose is a grassroot person.Having senators in your party does not mean you will automatically win.In my state we have an apga pdp and apc senators representing each zone.it did not prevent apga from wining the governorship election

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Menace2Society:
I am very sure u have been to Ekiti undecided i just dey laugh u guys grin
Why i go visit ekiti it be my papa house grin
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by InvertedHammer: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
/
Who go test the soup first?

Just to make sure mama Iya Kareem no garnish am with "forget-me-not"?

\
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by BabaO2: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The number of people that came out to vote means nothing it is inconsequential. Voting is by choice.2011 presidential elections was held without the millitary yet jonathan won with a patry 22million votes in a nation of over 170million
Funny, yes you are right, ask the question why Was it impossible for fayose to win his senatorial ambition in 2011.
Hmm, Jonathan @2011 election!,,, as far as I am concerned, there was no election in 2011 but an adoption in southern part of the country. The script writer 'OBJ' did excellent psychological work in putting Jonathan forward for that election.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
BabaO2:

Funny, yes you are right, ask the question why Was it impossible for fayose to win his senatorial ambition in 2011.
Hmm, Jonathan @2011 election!,,, as far as I am concerned, there was no election in 2011 but an adoption in southern part of the country. The script writer 'OBJ' did excellent psychological work in putting Jonathan forward for that election.
After helping fayemi win the elections fayose was promised a senitorial.Fayemi then decided to fustrate him as governor.Angered at this fayose defected to labour party where he swore to defeat fayose.He became close to the masses and then defected to PDP to realise his governorship position

Fayemi treated fayose badly and paid for it

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nobody should disturb my mentions again i wan sleep
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by jamoscofield(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goddex:
Man of the people

people my AsS***

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by toshmann(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
imoleay0:
Governor Oshokomole and his entourage at
Iya Kareem's Bukar, Ajilosun, Ado-Ekiti.

Yes, thisbis how it should be.

I also hope when they catch malaria they go to The local hospital
When NEPA take light they buy candle
Their kids will be in the local schools

so when the people suffer, dem go follow suffer. That way they will be interested in Solving the local problems
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by criminalmindz: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
FAYOSE APC NIGHTMARE. MY MAN FAYOSE, THE NO (4) aka PATRICK VIERIA OF PDP. DOING THE DIRTY JOB IN THE MIDFIELD
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by klodike(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
How you think it would be a military regime
alaoeri:
Fayose should enjoy his few moment of fame while its last because he's going to be kick out of office when the General takes over.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by bolex04(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:
Fayose should enjoy his few moment of fame while its last because he's going to be kick out of office when the General takes over.
wu tell u say ur old papa buhari go win election...oponu ayirada
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by IYANGBALI: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Glorified tout. Once a tout always a tout tongue
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by alaoeri: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
bolex04:
wu tell u say ur old papa buhari go win election...oponu ayirada
"Oponu ayirada" guess your are referring to your elders at home. Oloshi
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by upcrown2512(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
RIGGERS
PDP (PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE)

HE WHO CANNOT WIN FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Etosonc(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:

Why should I have Fayose since am not from Ekiti state what am after is a Nigeria in which everybody will be proud off.
Stop decieving ur sef
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by gymnasium(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:

When the general takes over in hell......fayose jaiye yin jare aiye oloba longbe GEJ !!! All the way
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by yetunsbay(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2015
how does this affect the sale of petrol @ normal mkt price?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by adahgold(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Comfam
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by tuniski: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2015
The truly people's governor. Keep doing and saying it. A man who can ignite a revolution. While the elites and co travelers loot, steal and corrupt the system talking smooth, Fayose talks straight irrespective of political expediency and correctness. May God bless Fayose.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by NemzySeries(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2015
tit:
GEJ will win 99% of the south west vote.
Gbaaam!
Based on say na only dey d south western part of d country abi......be ye not deceived mr undecided
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by golddeejay(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2015
make he no forget to pay his pple salary, them sef want chop amala o
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Franzeez(m): 2:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Try and become a governor

Yomieluv:
So?

A governor who takes delight in chasing shadows,than performing the duty as governor.

Too razz for a governor..
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by neocortex: 3:32am On Mar 06, 2015
nzeobi:

Kick him out on what grounds

Buhari will suspend the constitution if elected, he can then "kick out" anybody who opposes him.
God forbid!
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by bashydemy(m): 3:37am On Mar 06, 2015
all this na arrangee jor, Why is it that it's only him and his entourage that are eating? them will never allow anybody to enter that buka again until he left.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Prince0500(m): 5:45am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=alaoeri post=31340356]
Nobody is hating on Fayose's person here but hating on the way & manner he became a governor.Then hw did he become governor,?Do you believe that rubish APC is peddling?Fayose truely won that election and they know it.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by chichriso: 5:53am On Mar 06, 2015
i so.
much love this man

GEJ till 2019
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by wadremremmy: 6:34am On Mar 06, 2015
imoleay0:
Governor Oshokomole and his entourage at
Iya Kareem's Bukar, Ajilosun, Ado-Ekiti.

u dont trust ur family, if yes, u wud have eat at hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.