Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) (62605 Views)

Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by anwo247: 6:47am On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:
Fayose should enjoy his few moment of fame while its last because he's going to be kick out of office when the General takes over.

So your GMB will kick out those governors not in his party? The more reason no sane man shd vote for Buhari.

I Will Not Vote For Buhari Until He Stops Pronouncing
................Nigeria problem
..................................... as
.......................................Naijeria Porobelem and

Till flies stop rushing towards Tinubu's teeth when he says Change

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by fanzz: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2015
cool
Not badt my excellence,he remember his guy hoodz then
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by eonuegbu20: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEM'S on JUMIA.COM......Call/Text/whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @
Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to Place Your Orders.
[/quote]
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by simpleseyi: 7:27am On Mar 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose is the one and only people's governor.No wonder he is so popular defeating two incumbent governors is not a small feat in nigeria

Even with the election rigging tape which Ayo Fayose, Musiliu Obanikoro, Jelili Adesiyan, Iyiola Omisore and other participants have acknowledge to be true, you are still saying this fallacy of rigimento?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ajealadick(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose is the one and only people's governor.No wonder he is so popular defeating two incumbent governors is not a small feat in nigeria

Defeat you say?

Didn't you listen to that dirty tape? You call that a defeat?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Kingspin(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:

Did you heard the audio tape of the rigging scandal?
Rumour tape, apc can go to court since are sure and how can someone deceive himself that apc dont rig election?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by callmenow: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2015
This is irresponsible.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by DaBullIT(m): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Who go test the soup first?
Just to make sure mama Iya Kareem no garnish am with "forget-me-not"?
\
Goddex:
Man of the people

Siddon dere dey roast Iya karima don loose like
10000 potential customers
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Juliesexy(f): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Big mouthed hungry man and his big belle hungry men. undecided
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by MikelMerry(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
What is a problem that fayose? Let him goven his state not nigeria.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by psalmsjob: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2015
imoleay0:
Governor Oshokomole and his entourage at
Iya Kareem's Bukar, Ajilosun, Ado-Ekiti.

Is this your definition of a "Bukar" in Nigeria?

Well since the Ekiti people like stomach infrastructure, I guess where the governor eats will be important and a noteworthy achievement to his supporters.

Meanwhile he is stealing your money and investing it in Ibadan and all his hidden businesses outside Ekiti State. He go soon clear for una eyes!

Next topic on Fayose Achievement: "He Pupu in a road side busy with his entourage"...picture loading....

#SaiBuhari...#LetsVoteForChange
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Pennyways: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:
Fayose should enjoy his few moment of fame while its last because he's going to be kick out of office when the General takes over.
sleep well and never you stop dreaming
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by socialwritter: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by wealth2al(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2015
good to know...

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Sunnidinho: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=psalmsjob post
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Sunnidinho: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
psalmsjob:

Is this your definition of a "Bukar" in Nigeria?

Well since the Ekiti people like stomach infrastructure, I guess where the governor eats will be important and a noteworthy achievement to his supporters.

Meanwhile he is stealing your money and investing it in Ibadan and all his hidden businesses outside Ekiti State. He go soon clear for una eyes!

Next topic on Fayose Achievement: "He Pupu in a road side busy with his entourage"...picture loading....

#SaiBuhari...#LetsVoteForChange
whats ur stress, na ur state? What joy do u derive in take medication for other peoples headache? 'e go soon clear for their eye' u better pass them? Tell me ur state and i would show u how miserable u are. Vote for change my ass. Its not like all apc governed states are doing better than others. Name a state whose indigens are leaving a yankee life in nigeria.idiots keep saying stomach infrastructure as if there is a state in nigeria where aspirants dont give things to people to canvass for vote. Apc,pdp, and other parties are the same evil party with different fraternity names.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Fellonigerians: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2015
This doesnt translate to good governance...
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by tuffgongjo(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2015
imoleay0:
Governor Oshokomole and his entourage at
Iya Kareem's Bukar, Ajilosun, Ado-Ekiti.
It is "Iya Kazeem" not "Iya Kareem".
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by psalmsjob: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sunnidinho:
whats ur stress, na ur state? What joy do u derive in take medication for other peoples headache? 'e go soon clear for their eye' u better pass them? Tell me ur state and i would show u how miserable u are. Vote for change my ass. Its not like all apc governed states are doing better than others. Name a state whose indigens are leaving a yankee life in nigeria.idiots keep saying stomach infrastructure as if there is a state in nigeria where aspirants dont give things to people to canvass for vote. Apc,pdp, and other parties are the same evil party with different fraternity names.

#Change is inevitable in #Nigeria now! All these sycophants like the one I just quoted here are going to be out of job soonest than later.

If I can't beat them I'll not join them, but we shall defeat mediocrity in Nigeria beginning from this general election.

I'm miserable indeed because I'm tired of these non-performers that people of low self-esteem praise as achievers.

If Fayose eating in a restaurant termed "Bukar" is a people-oriented project then Late Awolowo must have been selfish with the free education that most Ekiti people got that made them one of the most educated people in Nigeria before thugs took over government and turned the state to State for Hungry-men.

He go soon clear for una eyes because "Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food." na toilet all go end. Let Fayose keep deceiving you people for a morsel, soon you guys will cry and beg for change but like Isaac said; there's nothing left to bless you with.

#LetsVoteForChange #SaiBuhari for #Nigeria once the head is good the whole body will be good also. The ripple effects of #ChangeInAsoRock will affect the States of Nigeria. #VoteForBuhari for a #BetterNigeria.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by fuckerholic(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:
I was waiting for one of ur kind to come hear and rant hating comment..rogues
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by billyG(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Do dey sell otapiapia in ekiti state?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Horlart12: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Man of the people with 100%boldness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.