Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? (1124 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by TalkItAll: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
What would you do if you were in this man's situation, be honest.

A man rented a house and moved in with his
family. After 2yrs his rent was increased from 400,000 to 500,000, he didn't complain because he likes the house. The following year he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck, the wife saw what the husband was passing through and
decided to go borrow the money so that the
husband will pay back later, the husband was
indeed very happy. He paid back the cash when he got it. 2yrs later the house rent was increased to 700,000 and this man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could talk with him but the agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is. The revelation of his investigation really shook him. The house belongs to his wife!

My question is as the man what will you do? And as the woman what will you say to your husband?
Let's discuss this matter together.
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by Jboyossai(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmmmm....well, atleast I've known....no more house rent issues again.....
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by IamOpemipo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
..here to read comments, hit like if we in same class.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by falconey(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
This can't be nollywood they are not that brilliant(no offense). OP this can't happen in my country.
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by TalkItAll: 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
This can't be nollywood they are not that brilliant(no offense). OP this can't happen in my country.

u never can say...it could happen right in ur backyard. It could be ur spouse. What would u do then?
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by mytime24(f): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
If am d husbd, i'll threaten to use juju on d landlord,infact to make d landlord run mad each time we're conversin grin

Na she go use her mouth divulge embarassed
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Out of pure curiosity why would you rent a house for over 4 years and not know the owner?
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by TalkItAll: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2015
mytime24:
If am d husbd, i'll threaten to use juju on d landlord,infact to make d landlord run mad each time we're conversin grin

Na she go use her mouth divulge embarassed

lol...ur the wife here, how would u handle ur hubby? u have just been found out!
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by TalkItAll: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Out of pure curiosity why would you rent a house for over 4 years and not know the owner?

it's possible. Some tenants live in a house and the only person they deal with is the agent, and besides, some landlords don't even want anything to do with their tenants as long as he doesn't default in payment. Their agent handles everything.
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:17am On Mar 06, 2015
TalkItAll:

it's possible. Some tenants live in a house and the only person they deal with is the agent, and besides, some landlords don't even want anything to do with their tenants as long as he doesn't default in payment. Their agent handles everything.

hmm noted.
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by redvektor(m): 1:27am On Mar 06, 2015
That kind wife fit kill person
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by YoshiMaster: 1:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by mytime24(f): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
TalkItAll:

lol...ur the wife here, how would u handle ur hubby? u have just been found out!
if i'm d wife here, den i'll tel him is my subsequent surprise package 4him...shikina
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by kinglekan: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Lol, cmon babe. There are many owners who don't even stay in d state they own a property or better still some r not even in d country and agents manage the properties cos they can't afford to be going after tenants for rents.
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by Optional2(f): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
oboy no be small tin oooooo d man should better start begging d woman any way he can
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by kinglekan: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
The way I go tk pursue the agent the next tym he comes. He would tink I yaf been bitten by a dog wid rabiess.
Re: Guys, Ladies: What Would You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation? by kinglekan: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Optional2:
oboy no be small tin oooooo d man should better start begging d woman any way he can

Beg gini?? Dt nite I go panel beat her wid *u alredy knw what*

*smiling*

She go tink say I win lottery. Afta mixin kasapreko, afato and d rest. You should knw how d story would end....

(1) (Reply)

Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here / My Friend And His Crush / Welcome A New Member On Board!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.