Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! (1110 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by Neldrizzy(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Now she is worry about the kids,
Worry about the fees,
They were chase out of school, what kind of life is this.

She aint got a job, her income is unstable,
They go hungry for days without food on the table,
She feels all alone cus nobody cares!
No self confidence and all becm her fears,
Her only companion has been declared missing,
I guess life is about to say something, pls listen!

...she is like, what have i done wrong,
i was so inlove with this man now his long gone,
i would need someone by My side on a long run,
To guide me through everything and the strong One!

She said, Lil boys from rich world reaching for the poor me ,
Won't feel better with what you paying but drumming,
Am in a dark cloud cus everything is stormy,
The story of the future is beginning to bore me !!!

She used to dream about a lot of things that she wanted to be,
Now she is trap chasing it and she wants to be free,
Wanted to go to college, Grab Knowledge and graduate,
Told her boy friend she is a Virgin and she said i would gladly wait patiently for the time we would get married,
i swear i would lose concentration if we are carried away by infatuation trying to get some satisfaction,
Her boy friend is fed up, looking for some action,
He is complaining this Love aint sweet within,
He hunt for pleasure his girl friend aint giving him,
Now she is crying loud, OH MY GOD he is cheating,

She tried to revenge by dating someone else,
But this someone else was upto something else!

She got confuse and sat down in a dark corner thinking about TOMORROW!!!
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by chibwike(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by ZedX6: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Is this a poem?
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Honestly, the whole write-up is somehow undecided

1 Like

Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by ZedX6: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2015
And why the fvck is it riddled with so many grammatical bullets?
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2015
hmmm. . .
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by zyzxx(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by dharay99: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2015
yhu dey rap ni... lipsrsealed
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by witnezHD(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2015
grin I still don't get it
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2015
My Son is Back

1 Like

Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by alberto2k(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2015
nice post, I get the message wink
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by Neldrizzy(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
My Son is Back
jus passing by!! cheesycheesy
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by Fabdedon(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Neldrizzy:
jus passing by!! cheesycheesy
where have u been? shocked
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by Neldrizzy(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Fabdedon:
where have u been? shocked
ekosodin cheesycheesy
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by chimerase2: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Morale? undecided
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by naijaboiy: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Mary Had a Little Lamb Little Lamb.....

*singing and walking by*
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by Fabdedon(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Neldrizzy:
ekosodin cheesycheesy
chai.. U forget us oo.. How ya studio la?
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by chibwike(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mary Had a Little Lamb Little Lamb.....

*singing and walking by*
Lol..you know that peom?
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by naijaboiy: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2015
chibwike:
Lol..you know that peom?
Lol,,obviously.
Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2015
I love "love stories." they bring back old memories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! by arcme111(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2015
lyrics to a song i know i've heard. i'm still trying to recall the name of the artiste and the track-title

(1) (Reply)

Brenda's Story / Ladies / Is This Fashion Or Madness? *picture*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.