Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists (20474 Views)

Buhari Might Be Dead- Fani Kayode / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Throwback News: Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimacy With Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Islie: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2015
A good leader doesn't attack personality....
A good leader lays down his program and people defends him/her.

I expect PEJ to lay down her husband program and defend it than attacking GMB.....

If FFK was the one doing it I won't be bother because he is doing what he is paid for but for the wife of the contestants to now start attacking the personality of the following candidate show a high level of irresponsibly by her.

I couldn't care more because she is an educated illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by MikelMerry(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2015
I wonder why people leave their problems and go marrie another person own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by allanphash7(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Am so so sure that this same bastard FFK will still say dat PEJ is his crush that he is loud and rocks on bed

Omo ale jatijati

FFK is synonymous to bastard

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Jarus(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Fani-Kayode has been "given food".

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by khassy(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:

Never! I wasn't brought up to disrespect those in higher authorities or older than me. You doesn't like someone doesn't implies you talking ill of such individual. God bless Nigeria!
don't and not doesn't pls
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Adyrin(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Old Man!
Go and take care of your great grand children and leave NL for us the teens!

!diotic fellow like you!

Maybe you are the new generational breeds of 2007 you're here claiming age grade!

Amosun!
dre11:

Jona is not as old as my dad..... Don't ever think you are talking with a teen here

And for your information I don't call him a drunkard but, he is clueless

A frist hand clueless someone who is being run by the females in his cabinet OBJ 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by XBLadez: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
When you call jonathan that is old enough to be your dad a drunkard nkor ?
Don't mind the fools. They taunt u and you ignore, but when u taunt them they go violent.
I've always said this, by their attitude u shall know them

APC = Boko haram

Vote GEJ for true change!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nazeeboy(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2015
I beg see 'Bance's Burkina faso telling cristiano and messi that dem ugly and dem no sabi ball. Mtcheeeewww.......next topic jare!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by HrtBrkSteve(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2015
khassy:

don't and not doesn't pls
Thanks bro.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by adenine02: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
how would you feel if someone called you or your father clueless or a drunkard? you will be happy abi? you people started it in the first place. so why complaining?
Jonatan is not ffk father
And buhari as never insulted neither d president nor his wife directly
Not even d party as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by orlaryhincah2: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK Though

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kernel504(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Madam l guess hurling insults on another woman's husband in the name of politics may sound funny for people with no decorum. But then, it exposes your weakness as a person.
What Nigerians are demanding is healthy debates that can generate transformation, not insults, thank you Ma.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2015
I dislike dat mans behaviour so much

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Peejayybold(f): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2015
Very soon FFK will come out and tell us he slept with her.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by khassy(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

FFK is just a phool by calling someone as old as his father a 'dead brain'

I don't think the guy is a Yoruba because we Yoruba's are thought to be respectful to our elders but his own is just getting to much.

All this negative publicity and propaganda is just giving more and more people reasons why they need to vote for GMB.
taught and not thought please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by AWONEYAN(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK, go ahead with running your mouth...... you once denied Fayose statement on wishing Buhari dead now shepopo said he is brain dead, you said its true.
Its a disgrace to be named FANI-FAKAYODE in yoruba race, we also know the evils and betrayer of your father REMI FANI-KAYODE,
HERE you come the son of a loafter ,always saying anything your bread giver puts in your mouth, less than a year ago, you said JONATHAN is finished when OBJ wrote his book, during the air mishap in Stella Oduah's Tenure you said its a sign that God is angry with the entire Jonathan's reign......now because JONATHAN, promised to pardon your money laudering case now you start another song.
who will trust an adultrer, who sleeps with another man's wife and will keep telling the world his evil and lustful escapades....

YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL...
A TIME WILL SOON COME IN NIGERIA THAT, THE NAME FANI-KAYODE WILL BECOME WHAT NO BODY WILL WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH FOR ANY REASON..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by lion042(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2015
egift:
With over 5yrs of Failure and Looting, the Jonathan's administration has resorted to Character assassination, personal attacks and insults as a means of getting themselves back to power to continue their Stealing Is Not Corruption Government. Most times we say Jonathan is not in control that is why everything around him is wrong. But the truth is that this is actually who he is. A big smile cannot hide it.

We the Nigerian voters will not allow that to continue. Never. Another 4yrs of Failure and Looting is unimaginable. Jonathan must go!
.....you Nigerian not we because u are not going to force me to vote for anybody

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by victorazy(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

FFK is just a phool by calling someone as old as his father a 'dead brain'

I don't think the guy is a Yoruba because we Yoruba's are thought to be respectful to our elders but his own is just getting to much.

All this negative publicity and propaganda is just giving more and more people reasons why they need to vote for GMB.

Ur the ffoolish one here cuz ur calling ur leader a Ffool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by husseinibaba: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Fani kayode you need to keep quiet GMB is far better than your entire family....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by khassy(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Jona is not as old as my dad..... Don't ever think you are talking with a teen here

A frist hand clueless someone who is being run by the females in his cabinet OBJ 2015
first and not frist please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Jarus:
Fani-Kayode has been "given food".

dance dance dance in the market square

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by samguru(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2015
What manner of Democracy are we practising, The First Lady who has NO Brain is saying the former president is BRAIN DEAD, kai!!!! This woman whose spoken English is worse than A 9 month old child,. Anyway continue deris God Sha.oh no be ONLY her waka kom,this useless and former mad man could not even caution this shameful element called First Lady.

Am seriously angry with the TEAM CLUELESSNESS.

TEAM CHANGE you finally have my vote now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by ethylene: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
Ffk is no more attacking tinubu now it buhari

grin grin

This is getting interesting..

Bros, do you care for some pop corn? cool
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by khassy(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Don't worry

In three weeks time.
I mean in three weeks time both mama peace and FFK will be history
They would have being sent forth to their various destinations
One to Otuoke and the other to Kirikiri
been and not being please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Clueless, drug induced, brainless desperadoes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kernel504(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

if you can call Jonathan clueless, Sir, you are in the same class with Jonathan's wife or even a lesser class. You are insulting him and you are asking her not to insult another... I don't wise to have a father like you. I hate politics.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by BabaO2: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
That's so unruly of FFK.
How will he feel if someone said he's brain-dead too, that's so uncouth and uncalled for.
Ooh, FFK?, skip his comments, someone that was trained with cursed money how do you expect him to behave. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by khassy(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:

Who are the people? And didi said am complaining? Am a public administrator,and what I wrote is my opinion about the statement made by FFK which is not polite.
did I and not didi please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by rabimlomo: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
see as you leave FFK dey call Jonathan undecided

Character assassination you said ?
Let me help you with some few names.

Who is often referred to as Mr. Clueless, drunkard, Jonadumb etc

I guess its character preservation undecided undecided

And is dr dre Lai Mohammad or Aishat Buhari? People call the leader all sorts of names online, including the us pres. But for a public figure like ffk and pgj to resort to this kind of name calling is highly shameful and irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Remii(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
anyway if patience jonathan can described her fainting during her last medical trip to germany as her dying 7 times I cant blame her as call a walking person brain dead, smh
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by okestev: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
husseinibaba:
Fani kayode you need to keep quiet GMB is far better than your entire family....
...True talk...
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by toyoutoyou: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK must have been born an Ibo woman.He is so uncultured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom / Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Osun REC Admits Politicians, INEC Staff Bypassed BVAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.