Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists (20485 Views)

Buhari Might Be Dead- Fani Kayode / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Throwback News: Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimacy With Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by tomakint: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
No, I think he is from sokoto because all these agberos terrorising people In Lagos are from Sokoto undecided undecided
My brother don't even go too far.....just here on Nairaland the most despicable, irritating, abusive and unruly contributors here are mostly from the Yoruba side, I have always maintained that the Igbo contributors here are more mentally balanced cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by felifeli: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
That's so unruly of FFK.
How will he feel if someone said he's brain-dead too, that's so uncouth and uncalled for.

A lot of people call her husband names like Jonathief Jonadumb Jonasenseless Jonaclueless ...and so on.
Who brings them to check ? You think only you people sabi bad mouth ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2015
I love people with gap tooth (open teeth) but I am torn between these two; Buhari and FFK. The former is a gentleman with a well known integrity, but scary past, the latter uses that gap to spew rubbish without the consent of his brain. I don't vote, I am not partisan but I hate hypocrisy, greed and double standard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by wealth2al(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK take am jeje

No ova duam ooo

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by johnokoro101: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2015
General Buhari brain dead, because he fail to read books all these while. How can one exist without reading a book? Reading newspapers is the issue, people should try and read books. i listening to some of his speech is nothing to write about. APC should go to hell for all i care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by LogicPower(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
see as you leave FFK dey call Jonathan undecided

Character assassination you said ?
Let me help you with some few names.

Who is often referred to as Mr. Clueless, drunkard, Jonadumb etc

I guess its character preservation undecided undecided

1. But think about it! Have you ever heard Mrs Buhari and Garba Shehu (GMB campaign's director of media) using those disrespectful or insulting words (clueless, drunkard, etc) against the person of GEJ?

2. If it were just ordinary online supporters of GEJ like you who call Buhari 'brain-dead', do you think anybody would raise an eyebrow?

3. In fact, just as GEJ is often called clueless, drunkard, Jondumb, by GMB's supporters on NL as you pointed out, so also do GEJ's supporters on NL often call GMB all sorts of names, including Bukohari, certificatless and much worse; but even Buhari himself has to accept all this as the unfortunate part of the largely unregulated online debate, and nobody can do anything about it.

4. But for GEJ's wife to have called Buhari 'brain-dead' publicly; and for FFK to have defended her the way he did, and even gone further to heap his own abusive words such as 'irresponsible', 'nonsensical' and 'asinine' against Buhari; and to have done all this in his OFFICIAL CAPACITY as head of media department of GEJ's presidential campaign is gross irresponsibility.

5. And for GEJ to have kept quite about it (in a kind of silent approval or even encouragement of it), it really shows that GEJ is personally not decent enough to know when boundaries of decency are crossed by people who are close to him, and under him.

6. GEJ'S appointment of FFK as the head of media of his campaign is in itself a big mistake on the part of GEJ, and allowing the morally bankrupt and mentally unstable garrulous parrot to be insulting the person of GMB in his official capacity is even a GREATER mistake by GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by ybalogs(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2015
I still don't know why people keep taking FFK serious.We all know he's doing what he's been paid to do.I'm pretty sure he will malign his father if well paid to do so,so why take such an irresponsible, uncouth,foul mouthed idiot serious.Corroborating mummy patience says a lot self cos we already know Our mama is BRAINLESS.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari is brain dead, a shameless unrepentant killer.

If Jonathan my man is refereed to as clueless, drunkard; then Buhari and his killer party members are collective brain dead murderers.

PDP supporters have been calm all along; we can no longer accommodate you e diots without paternal roots. If you respect your father, then you should respect fathers out there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by sucess001(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
When you call jonathan that is old enough to be your dad a drunkard nkor ?

but there is truth in this one na...even jona cant deny that...
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by tola9ja: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=17pt]FFK

FAILED FOOL KAYODE

MR INDOMIE BRAIN [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by jrondit(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2015
lyk father lyk son always in d opposition party.

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by jatthobber(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2015
In your desperation to hold on to an office bigger than your small mind, you attacked a good man and made a hero of an imperfect candidate. Meanwhile the Eagle is back for the 2nd & final half. CHANGE IS IMMINENT #GMB15 God Willing...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by soldierdollar(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

FFK is just a phool by calling someone as old as his father a 'dead brain'

I don't think the guy is a Yoruba because we Yoruba's are known to be respectful to our elders but his own is just getting to much.

But you're right when u call jona clueless ..ewu grin

All this negative publicity and propaganda is just giving more and more people reasons why they need to vote for GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by soldierdollar(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2015
egift:

Who is FFK? Is he not the Media Director of Jonathan's Campaign? Or are you telling us that FFK no longer speak for Jonathan?

Did u answered his question or u pretended u didn't see it ? grin

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Toofan007:
Are you always this daft or you are making a special effort for today? Something coming from ordinary citizens of Nigeria is the same as something from someone who claims to be the first lady of Nigeria? Go to bed.
So it's only wrong when it comes from her? Thought the issue was about respect? Guy go and die. Bastard. She has said it. Shoot gun put or nack ur head for wall. Beast of burden. So it's ok when ordinary citizens are insulting their president? This one, she's even insulting buhari who is an enemy of democracy and is basically an ordinary citizen.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by xtremeinv(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2015
"Verbal blitzkreig"

Hmmmm!
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by babeabike: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
For me I feel many pro Jonah are dummy heads..they argue foolishly like those they are supporting.

Patient said something that portrays her as someone uncultured and without decorum and here comes dummy pro jona saying "dnt ppl call Jonah names"

Yes ppl do in fact worse names but not from the APC camp members like the ones who are shame to their families from the pdp camp.

Sincerely when I see any pro Jonah that is not a party member...I just conclude the person lacks intelligence
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by landlordalaba(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Islie:

smh.......even if you're given a derogatory assignment having a modicum of civility helps your cause. More reason to vote for betterluck. Sai BaBa!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by PrinceChibueze1(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2015
adebisiema:
FANI IS MAD AGAIN
[s]
adebisiema:
FANI IS MAD AGAIN
[/s]
adebisiema:
FANI IS MAD AGAIN
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by nigmasses: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK U LACK INTEGRITY, CHARACTER WISE AND RESPECT. THIS IS NOT THE END OF POLITICS IN NIG. EVEN JONATHAN CANNOT SAY THE RUBBISH U R DOING. HISTORY WILL TELL....M FUCKER
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by PrinceChibueze1(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=courage54 post=31346204]FFK to kirikiri soon. Shut up.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by mistiquephat(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Fk means fuckup, and the other F stands for Failure, therefore FFk means FAILED Bleep UP. Femi u have just confirmed that u are a bastard for calling a person as old as ur father a 'brain dead.'. Baskad.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by maduxs: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
APC if you can't take the heat, get off the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Babaji111(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
PDPism is nothing but abuse, castigations and blunders. Pls tell us about your manifesto STOP been rude and insulting. Nigeria is bigger than all...leadership is all about maturity, foresight, vision and sensibility. Baba will never abuse, his own is to restore hope and give NIGERIANS good and purposeful leadership of their dreams. Sai Buhari/Osinbanjo..... Sai APC cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by nzeadachie: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
abacusCm:
politics have gone beyond all these childish play exhibit by PDP..You asked Amaechi to come out and respond to FFK,that is just childish play.I remember we do that when I was in primary school.Anyway GMB till PEJ and FFK play matured politics.
IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY NOW? YOU MEAN THAT AMAECHI IS A MATURED MAN NOW?

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
egift:
With over 5yrs of Failure and Looting, the Jonathan's administration has resorted to Character assassination, personal attacks and insults as a means of getting themselves back to power to continue their Stealing Is Not Corruption Government. Most times we say Jonathan is not in control that is why everything around him is wrong. But the truth is that this is actually who he is. A big smile cannot hide it.

We the Nigerian voters will not allow that to continue. Never. Another 4yrs of Failure and Looting is unimaginable. Jonathan must go!
ode you didnt know about character assasination when you were calling some people "clueless' and "shepopotamus"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Spray(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
is he not an exclusive drunkard? Olofofo
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by shegsrules(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just imagine when ffk meets with stella odua after all the insults, anyway the man no get shame as e fit collect kola after insulting gej.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Laid2001: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
But him dey drink now.!
make I lie!!

kodded:
[s][/s]
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by carboblanko(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yeah GMB is brain dead but FFK and PEJ are brainless.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Sajio(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
That's so unruly of FFK.
How will he feel if someone said he's brain-dead too, that's so uncouth and uncalled for.
... APC started it all....!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by franugo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
see as you leave FFK dey call Jonathan undecided

Character assassination you said ?
Let me help you with some few names.

I guess its character preservation undecided undecided

the people ACTUALLY in the presidential race should know how 2 moderate themselves instead of spouting off like reta.r.ded children, they should be setting examples. Imagine what ordinary naijan will say when ffk n first lady are being so uncouth...dt being said, i doubt any actively participating apc politician called our president jonadumb or drunkard undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC / Police Bans Officers From Conducting Road Checks In Mufti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.