Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists (20476 Views)

Buhari Might Be Dead- Fani Kayode / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Throwback News: Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimacy With Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by franugo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
LogicPower:

1. But think about it! Have you ever heard Mrs Buhari and Garba Shehu (GMB campaign's director of media) using those disrespectful or insulting words (clueless, drunkard, etc) against the person of GEJ?

2. If it were just ordinary online supporters of GEJ like you who call Buhari 'brain-dead', do you think anybody would raise an eyebrow?

3. In fact, just as GEJ is often called clueless, drunkard, Jondumb, by GMB's supporters on NL as you pointed out, so also do GEJ's supporters on NL often call GMB all sorts of names, including Bukohari, certificatless and much worse; but even Buhari himself has to accept all this as the unfortunate part of the largely unregulated online debate, and nobody can do anything about it.

4. But for GEJ's wife to have called Buhari 'brain-dead' publicly; and for FFK to have defended her the way he did, and even gone further to heap his own abusive words such as 'irresponsible', 'nonsensical' and 'asinine' against Buhari; and to have done all this in his OFFICIAL CAPACITY as head of media department of GEJ's presidential campaign is gross irresponsibility.

5. And for GEJ to have kept quite about it (in a kind of silent approval or even encouragement of it), it really shows that GEJ is personally not decent enough to know when boundaries of decency are crossed by people who are close to him, and under him.

6. GEJ'S appointment of FFK as the head of media of his campaign is in itself a big mistake on the part of GEJ, and allowing the morally bankrupt and mentally unstable garrulous parrot to be insulting the person of GMB in his official capacity is even a GREATER mistake by GEJ.

thank u bro. People seem 2 4get dt there's a big difference btw online n reality
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by franugo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Acidosis:
Buhari is brain dead, a shameless unrepentant killer.

If Jonathan my man is refereed to as clueless, drunkard; then Buhari and his killer party members are collective brain dead murderers.

PDP supporters have been calm all along; we can no longer accommodate you e diots without paternal roots. If you respect your father, then you should respect fathers out there.

is buhari nt a father I fail 2 see where u are coming 4rm, talkless of where u are going with this spiel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by akinsolajet: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
What is the problem with Buhari again, can't people just allow the man to rest.
It is good to be creative: http://blogwealthsecrets..com/2015/03/silicon-valley-turned-out-youngest.html
Make comment and follow your interest.

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by anwo247: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
I Will Not Vote For Buhari Until He Stops Pronouncing
................Nigeria problem
..................................... as
.......................................Naijeria Porobelem and

Till flies stop rushing towards Tinubu's teeth when he says Change
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dossantosbobai(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Jona is not as old as my dad..... Don't ever think you are talking with a teen here

And for your information I don't call him a drunkard but, he is clueless

A first hand clueless someone who is being run by the females in his cabinet OBJ 2015
well I wonder how u take know.. Are u working in Aso rock.?
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dossantosbobai(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

FFK is just a phool by calling someone as old as his father a 'dead brain'

I don't think the guy is a Yoruba because we Yoruba's are known to be respectful to our elders but his own is just getting to much. Hmm FFK na ur mate too.. You just called him a fool and u say Yoruba has respect...

All this negative publicity and propaganda is just giving more and more people reasons why they need to vote for GMB.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by onyxo76(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Islie:

this FFK'S mouth no get safety catch true, true!!
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'll keep saying this bcus it sounds like nothing but the truth...
There is no such person as Buhari to a very reasonable human.. I mean he is not a presidential option to brainful people.. That makes u to be suspicious that the APC has some hidden agenda. I only wonder if they have no better candidates than Mr. Buhari.
This is the fact: GEJ has really not met to the expectations of Nigerians. I for one will say 'I am disappointed in his government.' But sadly, Nigerian political parties have not been able to produce better candidates than GEJ that could go into limelight. This has brought me to conclude, just as a particular student of Prof. Albert Einstein tried to argue, in one of the Professor's classes
[(He said;
"There is no such thing as DARKNESS, it is only the absence of LIGHT."
)],
so I say; "There is no political option as GMB, it is only hatred for GEJ."
Take note: Had APC produced a political candidate visibly better then Goodluck, even all those who shout his name up and down would have gone for the better option who would have represented real and true CHANGE that the APC clamours daily.
Nigerians just choose to be ignorant and follow what people say to decieve them.. If Nigerians want to know who to vote as president, each voter should devotedly listen to a good number of standard-bearers. The choice lies on the words of their speech. GEJ spoke and failed although fulfilled some of his promises.. But to my opinion, with all due respect, GMB lacks the speech, and seemingly, I think Nigeria's problems are greater than the Old General.
GEJ and GMB, PDP and APC should go and sit down. We have better leaders and parties. And these supporters that disturb the peaceful atmosphere God created, with meaningless and vain sounds from their mouth, should go to school or go back to school if they've been there before. This time, I suggest they study sense.
#AleXis.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by chysam: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=clevvermind post=31345628] public administrator indeed. You want to tell me now that you have not called Jonathan clueless or drunkard before? Please, let ffk continue what he knows how to do best. Ok.[/quote You and your likes sound so much like troglodytes.Common people on street can call political office holders names but it doesn't get to them directly.Who has called Jonathan names directly as an elite?.A public figure should not stand in public and be casting aspersions and mudslingings at a man who has been a head of state and still very much relevant in the society.That's the point. Buhari has a wife,but she has never commented against Jonathan.Please degradation is so much in the land and our ethics lost.it is highly mysterious that a first lady who should be in the frontline of correction is teaching young children bad and dirty anti social habits.She just have to apologise to Buhari because Buhari never insulted her for once. Please what is bad is bad.it is disheartening having such woman as a president's wife.This behaviour has clearly and rightly justified Buhari's call for the office of the first lady to be scrapped.We just can't afford political thugs as leaders any further.The war against indiscipline must start with them.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by mustymatic(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
When you call jonathan that is old enough to be your dad a drunkard nkor ?
Are you saying he is not? if u drink u r a drunkard, there is a difference.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by mustymatic(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
see as you leave FFK dey call Jonathan undecided

Character assassination you said ?
Let me help you with some few names.

Who is often referred to as Mr. Clueless, drunkard, Jonadumb etc

I guess its character preservation undecided undecided
That's supporters n not the APC, imagine the apc doing that
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by ExInferis(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
there's a reason god made mama piss barren, brainless, fat, short, ugly, stupid, uncouth, illiterate, and a damn nuisance. god also married her off to a like-minded simpleton.

Aso Rock had never had it this low.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Chai....... grin grin grin
what is good for the geese is equally good for the gander undecided

If the insults and name calling such as (clueless, drunkard, Jonathan, jonadumb etc) is good for Jonathan, then it(brain dead) is also good for buhari undecided

patience is barren. She has no womb. Patience is womb-less.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by PastorOla1: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
FFK GET MOUTH, HE GET MOUTH THAT WILL SECURE A PALACE FOR HIM IN KIRIKIRI KINGDOM, WHILE THERE HE WILL MEET WITH GOD & GET BORN AGAIN PROPERLY & THERE AFTER BECOME AN EVANGELIST OF GOD. HE WILL PASS THROUGH FIRE BEFORE HE WILL BE REFINED
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dossantosbobai(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na true talk ooo. But she simply lack the proper terms to describe buhari.. She used her local knowledge to call him dead brain. She meant no disrespect
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kernel504(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

PEJ is the wife of the President....
She need to show decorum...
She is a contestants..... Just like her husband

If FFK, Okupe, Abbati abuse GMB, I won't be much bother because they are being paid.

Have you see the wife of GMB abusing her opponent
In the developed nation, just her slandering can make her husband loose a lot of voters
Better and mature by every standard... I agree with you at this point, we need debates not insults.Sorry if l was a bit sarcastic at first
Secondly, PDP and APC are birds of the same feather. Amaechi and Lai Muhammad have been insulting the president too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Smuggled Arms, Military Uniforms, Cocaine, Bottles Of Codeine / Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document / Senate To Probe Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.