Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,202 members, 7,839,097 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists (20480 Views)

Buhari Might Be Dead- Fani Kayode / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Throwback News: Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimacy With Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

FFK is just a phool by calling someone as old as his father a 'dead brain'

I don't think the guy is a Yoruba because we Yoruba's are known to be respectful to our elders but his own is just getting to much.

All this negative publicity and propaganda is just giving more and more people reasons why they need to vote for GMB.
But any miserable thing can come online and call GEJ clueless and daft abi? Or is he not old enough to be the father of most of these apc e-rats that come here to spew trash? Everything is being served in equal measure now. Buhari is a brain dead bastard who will never rule this country again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2015
puzo:

Have you in any fora hear a chieftain or any high person in APC come out to call them names (Mr. Clueless, drunkard, Jonadumb)(Barren) etc. Patience is a mother figure and thus should behave and talk like one.

Where were u when lai mohamma said FFK has a mental problem ? This a Nigeria politics for you. Moreover wats wrong in calling a man who forgot the name of his party, a man who forgot the name of his Vice, the man who forgot the new date of the election a brain dead man ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by onatisi(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2015
obiZEAL:
There goes the junkie...I pity this guy when GMB wins.
keep dreaming. Win ko ,winnings ni. Gej till apc get sense, infact apc will never get sense .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by tuniski: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
popcykaylah:
ffk thinks he running his mouth and creating a scene but not knowing he is displaying his level of foollishness and making the opposition party more popular..with that him broken bottled set of teeth
more popular amongst itself you mean? As it stand, nigerians are decided on who to vote. So whatever happens the decision is made in two layers the non commercial and the commercial voters! Gej all the way!
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
please go on
Cause I have seen nothing reasonable in what you just type

I won't write much stories
Talk about our debt profile
Talk about the immigration scam
Talk about the Pencom scam
Talk about our economy
Talk about corruption
Talk about trying to divide us along religious line
Talk about 1.5million jobs which I can't see
Talk about the Sure-p/Ferma scam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by abacusCm(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
nzeadachie:
FFK MY MAN, DON'T MERCY FOR THEM, BY THE WAY WHERE IS AMAECHI? HE THINK THAT HE GET MOUTH? ONLY ONE BLOW (ONE SHIRT) HE RUN, LET HIM COME OUT AND TALK HIS MATE IS HERE
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by abacusCm(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2015
nzeadachie:
FFK MY MAN, DON'T MERCY FOR THEM, BY THE WAY WHERE IS AMAECHI? HE THINK THAT HE GET MOUTH? ONLY ONE BLOW (ONE SHIRT) HE RUN, LET HIM COME OUT AND TALK HIS MATE IS HERE
politics have gone beyond all these childish play exhibit by PDP..You asked Amaechi to come out and respond to FFK,that is just childish play.I remember we do that when I was in primary school.Anyway GMB till PEJ and FFK play matured politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2015
tuniski:
I wonder where the Confidence Is coming from for an upset. Anyway, get use to it GEJ till 2019. You talk like buhari will just start arresting and jailing people for differing from him. More reason we the majority won't vote for him. Aso Rock is not retirement home!

Just like how Fayose was disappointed...... You would be

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Scholes007(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
That's so unruly of FFK.
How will he feel if someone said he's brain-dead too, that's so uncouth and uncalled for.
How will you fell when someone refers to you as clueless? probably one bad turn deserves another...
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

FFK is just a phool by calling someone as old as his father a 'dead brain'

I don't think the guy is a Yoruba because we Yoruba's are known to be respectful to our elders but his own is just getting to much.

All this negative publicity and propaganda is just giving more and more people reasons why they need to vote for GMB.

Stop deceiving yourself and tell urself the true . Pple like u have been calling jonathan who is ur president all sort of names like Clueless, drunkard e.t.c. APC is a party of Noise makers...
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by upsonn(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
When you call jonathan that is old enough to be your dad a drunkard nkor ?

He can't even control is house... He jonadumb.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
lion042:
.....you Nigerian not we because u are not going to force me to vote for anybody
Did he mention ur name? angry plssssss.....
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by hallysonia(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2015
APC dsnt need to reply
Sometyms, u jst need to keep quite when stupid pple fails to undastand you.

FFK n Mama peace should contiue all dose nonsense u bth re displayin. Bt dnt frget HATING s also an affection
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2015
khassy:

first and not frist please
U this little brat... Did he told u that he can't spell? Don't u made mistakes also
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by HrtBrkSteve(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Scholes007:

How will you fell when someone refers to you as clueless? probably one bad turn deserves another...
Feel,not. Fell...and no one can call me clueless because im not one.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by mrofficial(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Where is Doyin Okupe? That nigga is quiet these days? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by mightycrown1(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=25pt]CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY FAYOSE IS AFRAID OF BUHARI?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Toofan007: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2015
How does saying there wouldn't be an office of the first lady equate to having disdain for women? Are the women in Jona's cabinet under the office of the first lady? By the way, this woman and her uncouth manner of talking is enough to scrap that office! Apparently Jona no fit control hin wife.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by sleinadczar: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:

Never! I wasn't brought up to disrespect those in higher authorities or older than me. You don't like someone doesn't implies you talking ill of such individual. God bless Nigeria!

No be small wahala here with gramma eh! But let's consider this, oga Jona wife for be very bad neighbour is she D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ live for "face me I face u" kind'a environment. Just keep wondering how she used to behave as a market woman, sha! She's still exhibiting That "market woman" attitude, what do you expect of a person who was brought from the market to government house and now to Aso Rock. Still on Still... GEJ 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by lolademariam: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
if Jonathan wins, tinubu, amaechi, and buhari himself should go into hiding cos Jonathan will surely come after them. he is coming for action this time. no gentleness this time. it is full action.
are we @ war?
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Mcowubaba: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Don't worry

In three weeks time.
I mean in three weeks time both mama peace and FFK will be history
They would have being sent forth to their various destinations
One to Otuoke and the other to Kirikiri
I dnt understand u people wen u say...fayose, Gej, Ffk e.t.c will go to Prison if Buhari wins
Is this d height of ur delusion
This is not military regime sir, u think u can just throw anybody u hate or any opposition in Prison..hmmmm dats a very Stupid thinking...
"Only those found guilty in the court" will be punished.....if ur Buhari win..NOTHING will happen to GEJ et al...Nothing, the r Elder statesmen...get dat into ur head Sir....him will nt go back to Otuoke (unless u wants to) he can stay or go anywhere he wants to go (he has the money cheesy) Heavens will not fall if GMB win....

But he may not Win self.... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Toofan007: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
ismokeweed:

But any miserable thing can come online and call GEJ clueless and daft abi? Or is he not old enough to be the father of most of these apc e-rats that come here to spew trash? Everything is being served in equal measure now. Buhari is a brain dead bastard who will never rule this country again.
Are you always this daft or you are making a special effort for today? Something coming from ordinary citizens of Nigeria is the same as something from someone who claims to be the first lady of Nigeria? Go to bed.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by experimentist: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Na which day FFK go receive sense? Somebody should please SMS sense to his brain na..
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Splashme: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=14pt]I agree completely with both
Patience Jonathan and Fani-Kayode
[/size]
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by SStoneCCold: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
When you call jonathan that is old enough to be your dad a drunkard nkor ?
Haba. But Jonathan is a drunkard na. We dey sure of that one angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Pyroxene: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2015
I have tried not to comment on political threads but this is not a wise way to go by any party. If only they know that there are still people like myself who have not made up their minds yet on who to vote for, statements like this help put things in clearer perspective... This kind of talk is really not helping in winning the hearts of REAL THINKING NIGERIANS. This is really immature, LET THE WORK U HAVE DONE SPEAK FOR U!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by khassy(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2015
sameer1212:
U this little brat... Did he told u that he can't spell? Don't u made mistakes also
who did this to you
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by clevvermind(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2015
lolademariam:
are we @ war?
no.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by cozy7(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Brain-dead or not....Buhari will beat d Brain-alive president.

THIS MAN SHOULD GET ANOTHER JOB, MAYBE A FOOTBALL COMMENTATATOR N LEAVE BUHARI ALONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by rossychik(f): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Well, wen u re into politics esp in Nija where anytin goes pple in power tuzzle can do anytin say anytin.

We re even lucky non of them is even dead because dis pple do d even d unimaginable.

But dey shud remeber in politics there is no permanent friend neither permanent enemy.

So PDP and APC chill.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2015
This man talks too much. PDP will lose because of his mouth.
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate To Probe Amaechi / Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.