Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! (33348 Views)

Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. / Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by owolawitola(f): 5:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol no. No need
LordCenturion:

Ping me if u need seun's number and his pix. 52CF17CB

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by owolawitola(f): 5:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Ohh okay. But i still want to know....if u know
handsomeness:

You didn't "catch" the sarcasm.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Alexisu: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Five ways to know he is Mr Right.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by farano(f): 6:29am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

That's just the first step

Needs to take it step by step
Because we only know the beginning but don't know the endgrin
haha...Okies.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by vislabraye(m): 6:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Just came here to fart cheesy

Chai. Which kine woman U be ? How U go come mess here ?
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Gasout(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Peter Okoye reveals his 12 packs...
Monalisa and tonto Dikean who wore it better?
Describe these hair style in one sentence
7 ways to get a guyz attention...etc
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by gymnasium(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2015
emusmith:
Our ladies are wonderful in many ways, honestly. cheesy

However, regardless of their career differences, they have innate flair for topics like this because it's part of them.

The Topics I'm about to list tickle the fancy of about 75% of Ladies!

Some are:

1.10 Steps To Attracting The Right Guy Into Your Life. kiss

2. You Are A Woman Of Worth- Be Self Dependent! wink

3. 18 Easy And Proven Ways To Shed Weight- Read Now!

4. Finally, Dbanj and Genevieve Are Back Again!

5. Justin Bieber Is In Nigerian; In Search Of A Wife Material! cheesy

6. Tonto Dike Is At Again! Wow! (Photos)

7. He Said He Loved Me, Now He's Cheating On Me- I Need An Advice!

8. Ladies, Describe Your Ex In A Sentence

9. Kim Kardashian Vs Nadia Buari: Who Looks More Endowed?

You can add more cheesy

coolwink

10. Tips to know if a guy is stingy

12. Tips to turn your boyfriends pocket into your ATM

15. Tips to buy brazillian hair for 400 naira

Sai !!! Diaris god ooo grin grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
THANK YOUsmiley

U welcome, u will know how to appreciate wella, I love that ,

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 6:52am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
cool grin

TGIF........... Don't tell me you had a vigil here
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 6:54am On Mar 06, 2015
farano:
haha...Okies.
cheesy
Just the smile........ That's all I want
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by seunoni34(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Any topic that has to do with mother in laws. They just won't smile lolz
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin

Maybe I misplaced it in ur house tongue

Please bring it back***
I think it's under ur mat cheesy
Just check.. Ok

How did you know its under the mat..... Oh I forgot u slept here the other night

Am sure you still wish to come backwink
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Yomieluv:
He has two cars,and am trekking..

If you see how dem go jump for the thread.

Hahaha you are in the spirit. There was actually a thread like that. Here it is:
www.nairaland.com/1984853/man-two-cars-trek-around

firsteva:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one,
is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being
selfish.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
The sound of your fart got my attention directed here... You be badoo for fart matter owink
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by kraftykc(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2015
chiogoezubem:
Bleh! None of them for me. Too 'aprokoish.' grin

By their talk you shall know them. 042.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Sike(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2015
How to twerk
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by tundeotunba(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2015
How to know guys with big or small ****hmmm****!
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
of course!!! one of the reasons i want to punch you grin

Where precisely? sad
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
from my feet undecided .OLORI PUPA grin grin

I need to know for security reasons cool
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by omokoladele(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Babe easy with dat Bomb o
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Philadelphia: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
owolawitola:
Is the Seun guy fine? Its a serious question o. Dunno wat he looks like

You be fine first before you ask if he is fine. This is a serious thing to do first o undecided
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
shocked

Why do I just have this feeling that it's a Girl on nairaland that Confused Seun which now lead to the loss of data......?
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Franchise21(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2015
How to knw if ur guy is seeing another girl
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by owolawitola(f): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Hian! Nawa ooo! Why r u now takin it personal? I'm just tryin to satisfy my curiousity. Dont come here and attack me o. And me being fine or not has nuthn to do with this
Philadelphia:

You be fine first before you ask if he is fine. This is a serious thing to do first o undecided
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by lovely17(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
Most cutest guys on Nairaland.
bros calm down na MOST CUTEST
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by UnimkeAk(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Oh that makes it better grin You wont bleed much tongue

Lmao; and she didn't gerrit !
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Paitty(f): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2015
How to make ur ex regret breaking up wt u
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Top beauty secrets of nollywood actress Omotola Jolade Ekeinde wink wink
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by femi4: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2015
"Who wore it better?"
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Paitty:
How to make ur ex regret breaking up wt u

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant / PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.