Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! (33316 Views)

Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. / Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by femi4: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
Most cutest guys on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Hope its not where his workman is
shhh!speak no evil grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by owolawitola(f): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2015
Is the Seun guy fine? Its a serious question o. Dunno wat he looks like
handsomeness:
11. I'm going Gaga over Seun

lipsrsealed

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dotna(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Just came here to fart cheesy
hum! u r disqualified. tongue
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by farano(f): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Come........

Let me kiss that your succulent lips
Only? grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
handsomeness:

With which hands?
have you seen my hands? thou shall not tempt ya fellow nlders grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
shhh!speak no evil grin

How do someone speak in evil termsundecided
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
owolawitola:
Is the Seun guy fine? Its a serious question o. Dunno wat he looks like

You didn't "catch" the sarcasm.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2015
farano:
Only? grin

That's just the first step

Needs to take it step by step
Because we only know the beginning but don't know the endgrin

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin
Ireneony tongue

***Climb bed***
handsomeness:
11. I'm going Gaga over Seun

lipsrsealed

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Oh that makes it better grin You wont bleed much tongue

Bleed? shocked
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin
Ireneony tongue

***Climb bed***

undecided
I did not say anything o.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by adedayourt(m): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Counter thread loading . . . 55%
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2015
I can't find sleep embarassed

Too bad cry
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

How do someone speak in evil termsundecided
your question for exampleundecided
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
have you seen my hands? thou shall not tempt ya fellow nlders grin

grin

*I'm afraid*
Abeg lemme see the hands.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:

Too bad cry

. Why?
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2015
cool cool

handsomeness:

undecided
I did not say anything o.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2015
emusmith:

Bleed? shocked
targeting ya nose tongue
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Sijioke(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2015
my d*ck is too big i need your help (pics). angry
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Just restless "I think***

tongue

handsomeness:
. Why?
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by lepasharon(f): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2015
More:

How to get your boyfriend to marry you

How to get a bigger but

How to get a maga
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2015
handsomeness:

grin

*I'm afraid*
Abeg lemme see the hands.
Wait till its ya turn to recieve e punch grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
Just restless "I think***

tongue

I see...
angry
From what?
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 12:38am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
your question for exampleundecided

Which of the question are you referring to

Because am lost in count of which one it is
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by kinibigdeal(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2015
44 ways you can make a guy spend all his earning on you grin

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by tosyne2much(m): 12:40am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Come........

Let me kiss that your succulent lips
hian !!!!!!! Kiss the succulent lips of a moderator ?

Oooyah Farano help me tick that button right away tongue
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Which of the question are you referring to

Because am lost in count of which one it is
#yawn......ya boring grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:

Too bad cry

Where did you take the sleep from yesterday.......

Maybe you need to check there if you are sure you didn't misplace itgringrin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nicklaus(m): 12:42am On Mar 06, 2015
emusmith:
Our ladies are wonderful in many ways, honestly. cheesy

However, regardless of their career differences, they have innate flair for topics like this because it's part of them.

The Topics I'm about to list tickle the fancy of about 75% of Ladies!

Some are:

1.10 Steps To Attracting The Right Guy Into Your Life. kiss

2. You Are A Woman Of Worth- Be Self Dependent! wink

3. 18 Easy And Proven Ways To Shed Weight- Read Now!

4. Finally, Dbanj and Genevieve Are Back Again!

5. Justin Bieber Is In Nigerian; In Search Of A Wife Material! cheesy

6. Tonto Dike Is At Again! Wow! (Photos)

7. He Said He Loved Me, Now He's Cheating On Me- I Need An Advice!

8. Ladies, Describe Your Ex In A Sentence

9. Kim Kardashian Vs Nadia Buari: Who Looks More Endowed?

You can add more cheesy

coolwink
hahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.