Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) (64069 Views)

Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Crowd Welcomes Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Locapito(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Stfu jor, so Jonathan's supporters are Saints abi?! Maybe GEJ's cluelessness must have infected u!
u re very correct, that monkey from gej's zoological garden is suffering from a rare disease called gejcluelessness. He can't reason well again. Pls, free the monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Locapito(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ryabcool:
ani sapona ma pa iyalaya e. I'm full blooded yoruba and I am bold enough to show my face to any and everyone on here. If e sure for you, show your face and we will see who is in a better condition between the two of us. Good for nothing paid 2bit government hack with no conscience
ko ki nse sapona nikan lo ma pa iyalaya re, orunmila, obatala, esu odara, sango, ogun will join hands and kill him & families.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Davvymavvy(f): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari is back like a tornado sending fear down the spine of PDP apologists...the road to promise land is bathe with blood and challenges, that we are aware of..ur insults strengthen us as each day passes by, we have long decided and well prepared for ur attacks and vituperations knowing that to rescue power from the claws of the killer cabals is an herculian task. Nigeria is ready for change and nothing can stop it. Congrats in advance to all the progressives, very soon, a shout of joy would resonate from our coordinate and daughters and sons of Jezebel will gnash their teeth in painment and disappointment. Let us remain dogged and resolute, we are not far from the promise land cox whosoever endures to end would wear the golden crown.

One love nairaland progressives

One love offline progressives

One love Nigeria

Buhari/Osibanjo, the much anticipated change.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
kayboy4y:

Do u know if I'm even a foreigner? Spread ur tentacles and read wide, foreigners are yearning for GMB.
that was not the question young man I repeat point out the foriegner there.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Locapito:
u re crawling-dead pdp, ur clueless and drunkard presido will lose massively come this march. With clear cut evidence on ur clueless one's incompetency, coupled with his mama called wife's grammatical blunders every minute, its glaring they re packing to otueke come may 29. Then ur $10 per post will end and u will be left with no other option than to go back ur village, help ur miserable mother sell kai kai, help ur be-for-nothing junkie father sell janjanweeds and collect gate fees on ur prostitute sisster. U see say ur own don finish?
Now that's a true APC animal! I expected this! Ur mom had u through her anus so ur life has always been shitty. Brainless asswipe, I don't blame you being unreasonable. I learned ur dad fed u his watery spèrm to see if he could raise ur IQ. May every member of ur family die before the election day! You'll witness failures, disappointments, bankruptcy, deaths and rejection this year. You'll only remain alive to bury everyone in ur family line. Your children will beg on the streets, and you will slave for others to feed on bread crumbs. People will prefer a dead dog over u. Go and face the consequences awaiting u. Believe me, ur misery has just started.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
joeboy03:

MEND actually declared their support for Buhari.
which year be Dat guy?in other news I want that thing U smoke last cos E be.like say nah highest grade.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

This is beyond the baboon and the dog's affairs; it's going to be a landslide victory for the General. Anyway, your sarcasm is noted.
Guy U badt ni
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:

You can't compare GEJ's supporters to those of the homicidal, old bag of bag of bones u called Buhari; the true leader of Boko haram. He was a dictator and will always be a dictator. Moreover, he still has no certificate to show. Shame!
Now I can see what cluelessness can cause, so in your stupid mind you are making sense abi? Your barking doesn't worth a reply. Remember that "a dog barks only if it doesn't know someone" , you know nothing about Buhari!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by deadZONE: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
bakila:

Dislike. I cannot like that you disrespectful post. I am very sure you are not the richest Nigerian of your age. It is also a big misconception to think that people wealth status can be easily judge by what they hold. There is a certain Warren Buffett that still stays in the house he built more than 30 years ago.
Again, you can use your normal language in responding to me.
is'nt it not obvious that APC paid those lunatics to gather and welcome the walking corps of buhari? abeg! abeg!! abeg!!! let the 2015 polls solve this case....
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by bakila: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
deadZONE:
is'nt it not obvious that APC paid those lunatics to gather and welcome the walking corps of buhari? abeg! abeg!! abeg!!! let the 2015 polls solve this case....
Hahahaaaha. You language again, if you see walking corpse you go type that thing.
Yes let's the election begin. I hope you have polished and dusted up you PVC ready to insert it into a card reader?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by dpedro1: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
LESSON TO SOME GUYS!!! WOMAN
POUR HOT WATER ON HER
NEIGHBOUR FOR PEEPING HER
WHILE BATHING
A pregnant woman in Enugu State,Akwuke,
Awkunanaw whose name is Mrs. Mercy Chintua
had attacked her neighbour with a hot water for
peeping while she was bathing. She was later
arrested by the Enugu State police command for
the assault.
Read more at www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Now I can see what cluelessness can cause, so in your stupid mind you are making sense abi? Your barking doesn't worth a reply. Remember that "a dog barks only if it doesn't know someone" , you know nothing about Buhari!
With u, it's not hard to believe that hate can cause natural blindness! Jonathan is clueless but he's building universities and repairing ur village roads despite the horror from the north militating against his government. Your hate is useless coz he's not going anywhere till 2019. A lot of u e-goblins will deactivate their accounts in shame. Bet that!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:

With u, it's not hard to believe that hate can cause natural blindness! Jonathan is clueless but he's building universities and repairing ur village roads despite the horror from the north militating against his government. Your hate is useless coz he's not going anywhere till 2019. A lot of u e-goblins will deactivate their accounts in shame. Bet that!
LMAO grin, really nigga?! Firstly, I don't go to a Jonathanian University, he created universities but no jobs. So youths are just popping out with no jobs, isn't that cluelessness of the highest order?

Secondly, I'm not an Hausa(no offense my Hausa bros), come to my village and see what you call roads. Don't let me even talk about it.

Thirdly, Boko haram would have been destroyed totally if GEJ didn't underestimate them, so stop blaming Boko boys for incompetence.

Like I said earlier, GEJ till 2015
GMB till 2019
Rochas till 2023

I can see the painment in your words! grin
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

LMAO grin, really nigga?! Firstly, I don't go to a Jonathanian University, he created universities but no jobs. So youths are just popping out with no jobs, isn't that cluelessness of the highest order?

Secondly, I'm not an Hausa(no offense my Hausa bros), come to my village and see what you call roads. Don't let me even talk about it.

Thirdly, Boko haram would have been destroyed totally if GEJ didn't underestimate them, so stop blaming Boko boys for incompetence.

Like I said earlier, GEJ till 2015
GMB till 2019
Rochas till 2023

I can see the painment in your words! grin
Painment? Smh! I've faced tougher oppositions, so don't go there. Everything u say about GEJ is ur headache. All I know is he's not leaving that seat until 2019. Buhari probably would be using a walking-stick then. . .thats if he's still breathing grin
As for Rochas, that's my gov. I voted him for the deceptive personality he showed, not for the party. But since he's beginning to eat from the same plate with an enemy, I should be scared of him. I don't know where u come from but if u go Imo now u'll find out he's having a tough time, not only from the opposing parties but from ITC workers and indigenous IMSU students, whose slots have been reduced. The free education brouhaha is a sham afterall!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by deadZONE: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
bakila:

Hahahaaaha. You language again, if you see walking corpse you go type that thing.
Yes let's the election begin. I hope you have polished and dusted up you PVC ready to insert it into a card reader?
so its true u guy shave plans to use this card reading to rig the elections..... thunder fire unah left balls.. it wouldnt work
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by kayboy4y(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
erico2k2:

that was not the question young man I repeat point out the foriegner there.
I've answered u. I don't have much tym to argue. Can u discuss a diff thin pls?
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Ryabcool(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Locapito:
ko ki nse sapona nikan lo ma pa iyalaya re, orunmila, obatala, esu odara, sango, ogun will join hands and kill him & families.
Lmaooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

AMEN!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Painment? Smh! I've faced tougher oppositions, so don't go there. Everything u say about GEJ is ur headache. All I know is he's not leaving that seat until 2019. Buhari probably would be using a walking-stick then. . .thats if he's still breathing grin
As for Rochas, that's my gov. I voted him for the deceptive personality he showed, not for the party. But since he's beginning to eat from the same plate with an enemy, I should be scared of him. I don't know where u come from but if u go Imo now u'll find out he's having a tough time, not only from the opposing parties but from ITC workers and indigenous IMSU students, whose slots have been reduced. The free education brouhaha is a sham afterall!
All Crap, desperation!! God would surely put individuals like you to shame! Bet me? You would be surprised on March 28th!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Locapito(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Now that's a true APC animal! I expected this! Ur mom had u through her anus so ur life has always been shitty. Brainless asswipe, I don't blame you being unreasonable. I learned ur dad fed u his watery spèrm to see if he could raise ur IQ. May every member of ur family die before the election day! You'll witness failures, disappointments, bankruptcy, deaths and rejection this year. You'll only remain alive to bury everyone in ur family line. Your children will beg on the streets, and you will slave for others to feed on bread crumbs. People will prefer a dead dog over u. Go and face the consequences awaiting u. Believe me, ur misery has just started.
u can hide ur identity from men but not from gods of the land. This is their ( sango, ogun, obaluaye, orunmila, sanponna, esu odara, petupetu ) message for u and ur well wishers; because u said this " agony, cries and mourns shall be urs and families, father will kill his sons, mother kill her daughters, brother kill sisters until ur generation dies all. You will never sleep well again, u walk and encounter evils, and u shall forever remains the son of sorrow for ur dead parents " so shall it be for u. gej's robot.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

All Crap, desperation!! God would surely put individuals like you to shame! Bet me? You would be surprised on March 28th!
Profanity! Don't put God in politics. Just get ur cranky ass ready to lose and learn to cry like Buhari. I can see ur already shaking all over grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Locapito:
[s]u can hide ur identity from men but not from gods of the land. This is their ( sango, ogun, obaluaye, orunmila, sanponna, esu odara, petupetu ) message for u and ur well wishers; because u said this " agony, cries and mourns shall be urs and families, father will kill his sons, mother kill her daughters, brother kill sisters until ur generation dies all. You will never sleep well again, u walk and encounter evils, and u shall forever remains the son of sorrow for ur dead parents " so shall it be for u. gej's robot.[/s]
You're a very rare animal, and I admire u for that. But the curses I placed on u are already getting effective. I feel u quivering already. How would u cope when u start burying ur parents, siblings and family members week after week? Painful death will never depart from ur bloodline. I advise u buy an acre of land now and make it ur family's cemetery coz soon ur gonna be a gravedigger. Friends and acquaintances will deny u, nature will turn her back on u. Your children will cause u trauma and willnever be useful. The girls will contract ebola and Hiv from sexual bouts and the boys will be shot and burned in public like armed robbers. You will sow corn and rip sand. And if u reap corn it will be robbed from u. Ur condition is going to be worse than that of job in the bible. Keep sipping the watery cum of Buhari. Oloshious bastard!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by nedu666: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
no need to continue to yab ourselves march 28 isnt far. its not what happens on march 28 that matters but what happens afterwards that matters. some people think they smart but they will realise that once beaten twice shy.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'm waiting for that Locapito bastard. Bring it on!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Locapito(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:
I'm waiting for that Locapito bastard. Bring it on!
gej's robot, go and sleep.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Locapito:
gej's robot, go and sleep.
Fool, I'm only helping u not to die yet, it could be a death trap. I'm not so sure u'll wake up in the morning if u sleep now. Wretched guttersnipe!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
kayboy4y:

I've answered u. I don't have much tym to argue. Can u discuss a diff thin pls?
No U aint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / “Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.