Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) (64063 Views)

Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Crowd Welcomes Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
They thought he was dead or perhaps he will return in a wheelchair or ambulance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
troubleshooter:
The CAT is back! All the rats forming champions oya RUN 4 cover!!.........Ayo!, Femi!!, Oku-igbe!!!, mama pisss!!!! Oya run, run, run, Otuoke straaaaaaiiiiight!

The Idi Amin quote even though serious but is funny.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by callmenow: 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
The mindless minority and losers that are lost in the maze of their ignorance and rampant hatred of Jonathan's transformation. What do I have in common with these touts, losers, haters and all round ldiots. The silent majority are watching with bated breath to stun and move Nigeria forward without TINUBU, SARAKI, ATIKU, amaechi and other crooks. APC, All Peoples Crooks.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by mrmetoo1: 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Our nation has the potential to do more and be more, we can't continue to be shortchanged - GMB

Sai Baba!!
#FinalOnslaught

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
When i say GMB you will say IJAYA

When i say IJAYA you will say SAI BABA

When i say SAI BABA you will say SAI BUHARI

The Peoples Geeneral is around and let all the stinking rat pick race

MARCH4BUHARI

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Hope he brought his certificate?

You know.,.....this certificate thing is beginning to get old.

I have the idea that you PDPians have no idea how to manage the challenges Nigeria is going to face thanks to the fall in oil prices, which means a fall in our revenue. You also have no idea how to effectively manage our fuel supply....and despite your harping about how many things Buhari as built or not...you have not built new refineries....and power supply is still below 3000mw.

So, Mr PDP supporter....tell us how your party will address the future challenges Nigeria faces. I am not an APC supporter....so don't try to counter by asking about Buhari. Tell us....you and your party.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by TS2(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Sai baba....jor o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nazeeboy(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Tau Fayose and FFK we dey wait to hear another false accusations from you ooo. I wonder wetin dem go talk now. Waiting...........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:
Sai Buhari
I don't knw y I have too much confident in dis man called Buhari grin
Baba Buhari Oyoyo

Maybe because you don't know the difference between CONFIDENT and CONFIDENCE.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by BabaO2: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2015
vanunu:
De tyrant is back.
Thank you, pissy pissy for body

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Sai Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by mrmetoo1: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2015
callmenow:
The mindless minority and losers that are lost in the maze of their ignorance and rampant hatred of Jonathan's transformation. What do I have in common with these touts, losers, haters and all round ldiots. The silent majority are watching with bated breath to stun and move Nigeria forward without TINUBU, SARAKI, ATIKU, amaechi and other crooks. APC, All Peoples Crooks.

K!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Yes ooo!
You dey see bad belle ba!! angryangry

And they had to edit it!! angry

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by otemanuduno: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2015
This ELECTION SHIFTING has done more good than harm to Buhari!!!

First, Baba tore his PDP card

Second, Fayose's yansh was revealed

Who knows what will happen next if PDP decide to push the election forward once more grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by hero31x(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Kakpos:
WE ARE HERE FINALLY TO BURY P D P

IN YOUR SMALL MIND ABI? APC CAN'T WIN
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2015
himkers:
[size=22pt]Finally, the Major is now back in the country. He looks sick and malnourished and sex starved too[/size]

Ya know....as a non-partisan in this race....all I have heard from you PDPians is abuse and more abuse.

Now......oil is below $60 a barrel. Nigeria needs it to be $123 a barrel to meet our financial obligations. Do you and your party have an intelligent answer to the problem arising from this issue.?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You know.,.....this certificate thing is beginning to get old.

I have the idea that you PDPians have no idea how to manage the challenges Nigeria is going to face thanks to the fall in oil prices, which means a fall in our revenue. You also have no idea how to effectively manage our fuel supply....and despite your harping about how many things Buhari as built or not...you have not built new refineries....and power supply is still below 3000mw.

So, Mr PDP supporter....tell us how your party will address the future challenges Nigeria faces. I am not an APC supporter....so don't try to counter by asking about Buhari. Tell us....you and your party.

You mean he couldn't still find his certificate?
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by vanilson(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
The CHANGE we need

SAI BUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by mrkel(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari the serial loser. Coming back to receive the final smackdown by GEJ.

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by drey076(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari is back, jonathan go and hide

Sai buhariii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by ichidodo: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Where's thieffnubu? Why isn't he in the picture?
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ya know....as a non-partisan in this race....all I have heard from you PDPians is abuse and more abuse.

Now......oil is below $60 a barrel. Nigeria needs it to be $123 a barrel to meet our financial obligations. Do you and your party have an intelligent answer to the problem arising from this issue.?

Buhari will stabilize OIL PRICES nevertheless.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by richybanky(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2015
porka:

Maybe because you don't know the difference between CONFIDENT and CONFIDENCE.
Am very sure of something positive.. So i knw wat am saying Oga Ade undecided

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by emmeyj(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2015
kolonigga:
Change is here people, GEJ/PDP is finished!!!

GEJ/PDP/haters will be shitting/pissing in their pants now!!! grin

NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 Nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Somebody say "Amen"

*modified
"The love people have for him unprecedented and genuine" - Barack Obama

this is rubbish GEJ ALL THE WAY
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

[size=15pt]We will stabilise world crude oil prices.[/size]
you think it's only buhari that can do it? grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by ismyheal75: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=vanunu post=31348694]De tyrant is back.[/quote

Yes! Tyrant to the Cabals.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by betty202020(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2015
kolonigga:
Change is here people, GEJ/PDP is finished!!!

GEJ/PDP/haters will be shitting/pissing in their pants now!!! grin

NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 Nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Somebody say "Amen"

but ur vote is only but one vote. ur vote is note up to 20000 APC members that decamped to PDP in abia state some days ago. never will Nigerians be deceived by dictators again. by the way; #show us ur certificate
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by datribune: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2015
GMB is here. d nemesis of d corrupt is here. Thank goodness, d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI

10 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Reaper231(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Define what's "massive".
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by skyfall: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Welcome home, my president-in-waiting.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.