Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) (64066 Views)

Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Crowd Welcomes Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by roufy235(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Sai baba , welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by cluelessgej: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Fayose's worst nightmare has just begun. Some people will run mad soon.

Long live the General!
I am not sure who I luv the most GMB or you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by PapiWata: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Malive:

This is the worst and most senseless post have ever read in my life. You are a disgrace to your family and this Nation.

My pleasure sir. Delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences is what I do best. Much obliged for the promotion of my humble work.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2015
cluelessgej:

I am not sure who I luv the most GMB or you.
you can love us both. If you love GMB,you have loved me too. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

Even when his plane arrived around 5.45am

You are brain dead
And for someone whose brain is alive, it is baffling seeing how you are displaying signs of the same disease you accuse me of. Work on your comprehension skills before you quote me next time.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2015
zicoraads:
And for someone whose brain is alive, it is baffling seeing how you are displaying signs of the same disease you accuse me of. Work on your comprehension skills before you quote me next time.
OK
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by melvin0004(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
My Amiable General is back!!
Yipeeee!!

Shame to all your enemies who wished you death(as they are beginning to die one by one).

Long live President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

cheesy cheesy
welcm bck frm hospital or where?? apc dogs n der propaganda. .........

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by tomzman: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Welcome back GMB. Where's Fayose!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by keat: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Last card onslaught welcome sai baba
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by jaysniggs: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2015
festusfeezy:

One of them spoted, yorubas supporting GMB....hmmmmm

Look the question is you should ask yourself is why?
What benefit have the people of South -West gotten from Jonathan's administration?
Why aren't they gonna support Buhari?
Why are they avoiding Jonathan?
If it all seems tribal to you then you need to be examined.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by teufelein(f): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=13pt]Yorrobbers-Awusas and Foolanis[/size] Genocide General, Ab.oki Buhari is back..back to rule over dark foolish monkeys from oduduwa and arewa animal kingdoms...we thank all.ah of islam. did i forget anything?
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do You Know The Meaning Of Massive?

BTW, welcome Back Buhari.

Welcome back Nigeria's First Online President.

Welcome back Online People's General

It is a great news to know that your Shock Absorber Installation was successful.

Your are now 100% prepared for the result of the coming election unlike your supporters that are screaming change.

When the impending doom takes them unaware they will start fighting each other like Lagosians Fight Bus Conductors For Change.

GEJ TILL 2019
Lmao
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by teufelein(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=13pt]Death to the Zoo called Nigeria and all animals within the Zoo called Nigeria...if you call yourself a nigerian you're lower than a foolish animal. The only CHANGE that is imminent to manifest itself is total destruction of the Zoo aka nigeria![/size]
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by profibknoni: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2015
APC change. Nigeria Sai Baba, Sai Buhari Nigeria,come 28th of march, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by dpedro1: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2015
OBJ TURNS FOOTBALLER
Former president Obasanjo led his team to a 2-1
victory against his counterparts,Ogun state
government headed by gov.Ibikunle, on the 78th
birthday anniversary of the former president.Obj
scored 2 goals for his team while gov. Ibikunle
scored 1.
So we have talented footballers in our country. I
think another match should be fixed ,featuring GEJ
(PDP) VS Buhari(APC), and GEJ should be PDP's
captain while Buhari should be APC captain. Who will win the match?
Visit www.kelechiukpe.tk for more news and entertainment gists.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
teufelein:
[size=13pt]Yorrobbers-Awusas and Foolanis[/size] Genocide General, Ab.oki Buhari is back..back to rule over dark foolish monkeys from oduduwa and arewa animal kingdoms...we thank all.ah of islam. did i forget anything?

You cannot just hide your rotten bigotted personality, can you?

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2015
twinstaiye:
I had said it before, anyone believing the man did not travel for medical reasons is clueless. How come there are arrival interviews but no departure and arrival interview when he left the country? Now, before anyone would say there is nothing wrong in going for check up, that doesnt bother me, why not come out clean, why lying, and why the cover up? CHANGE indeed!!!
u don't even know what u are saying.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by teufelein(f): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

You cannot just hide your rotten bigotted personality, can you?

ab.oki, are you afraid to hear the truth...?

Yorrobbers-Awusas and Foolanis Genocide General, Ab.oki Buhari is back..back to rule over dark foolish monkeys from oduduwa and arewa kingdoms...we thank all.ah of islam. did i forget anything?
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2015
twinstaiye:
I had said it before, anyone believing the man did not travel for medical reasons is clueless. How come there are arrival interviews but no departure and arrival interview when he left the country? Now, before anyone would say there is nothing wrong in going for check up, that doesnt bother me, why not come out clean, why lying, and why the cover up? CHANGE indeed!!!
u don't even know what u are saying.which one be arrival interview and departure,check ur head very well,or ur blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by queensmith: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2015
troubleshooter:
The CAT is back! All the rats forming champions oya RUN 4 cover!!.........Ayo!, Femi!!, Oku-igbe!!!, mama pisss!!!! Oya run, run, run, Otuoke straaaaaaiiiiight!

that photograph had me on the floooooooor!!! Hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by deadZONE: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2015
kayboy4y:
Wait o. When will GEJ be welcomed like this not just by Nigerians but foreigners inclusive? I need a theory to explain this. But, I keep loving this man called General Muhammadu Buhari. May God continue to move u higher in life. GMB all the way!
this is the reason why i say buhari supporters have been brain watch or there are illiterates. first of all GEJ has gotten better receptions than this in and out on the country if u dispute that ur case should be sent to YABa LEFT... Secondly all i see in this picture are a bunch of hungry looking people holding dead nokia 3310 sets forming to be reporters......if you dispute this then i know ur typing from a sick bed.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2015
The unapologetic killer is back!! Yippee! !

Yippee Dundee first - class slaves!!!!! your first e-president is backkkk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2015
teufelein:

ab.oki, are you afraid to hear the truth...?

Sorry, I'm not from any of the two aforementioned tribes and it hurts to see a dummy spew hate all in the name of ethnicity. I love and treat all groups/tribes with respect, I do not see myself above or below any of them, rather, I believe we're equal. Diversity has brought us together and the moment you realize it, the earlier you wake up from your cryo-sleep.

My concern however is how clowns like you move from thread to thread wrecking havoc without getting banned.

Cc
Seun
Ishilove
Ngwakwe
OAM4J
Lalasticlala

I believe this lady has flouted some rules of this section.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Ryabcool(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:

And this is what u call better? With this scary, bushy face? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Boko haram! Hahahahahahahahah!!!
Show us your pic fam. Or you're just ranting like the animal your father is

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Time to finish this man and apc at the polls...
Maybe he'll try again in 2019...

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by hotwax: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2015
We have missed you sir.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2015
KwoiZabo:
The funny thing is that it is people of the South-west that are carrying Buhari's campaign on their head both on ground and online. Tinubu's Slaves, Abi na Osinbajo dey deceive them sad
Na so bro! Na Osinbajo dey 'totori' us. Hes our son, a brilliant lawyer, erudite scholar and also an in-law to the legendary Awolowo. If u dont like it, na u sabi!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Seawhy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
When God says YES!, no body can say NO!.
The time has come for change and nobody can stop it.
Let the election be postponed till next year, what gonna be gonna be.
Nigerians need BUHARI to turn around things in this country.
Nigeria is in a bad shape and it is high time we changed it.
Buhari did it before and can still still do it again.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
kayboy4y:
Wait o. When will GEJ be welcomed like this not just by Nigerians but foreigners inclusive? I need a theory to explain this. But, I keep loving this man called General Muhammadu Buhari. May God continue to move u higher in life. GMB all the way!
bross point out o e of the foriegners there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / “Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.