Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,345 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: (2538 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by spikedcylinder: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2009
amebo no.1:

whenever a man cheats on his woman d woman should be ashamed of herself because another woman did it better than her

Wtf does this mean? So for every man that cheats, his woman is to be blamed? 

@ sweetpie,

When I read your original post, the first thing that struck me was that you called her. Why? You have no business with her, the person you should be dealing with is your selfish prig. undecided
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ sweetpie,

When I read your original post, the first thing that struck me was that you called her. Why? You have no business with her, the person you should be dealing with is your selfish prig. undecided

madam, how is thread starters boyfriend selfish?

from sweetpie's post, she was well aware of what her boyfriends' situation is. she refused to help and allowed her boyfriend sort himself because she didnt want to be part of some statistics.

I'm struggling to understand where u lot get ur thoughts and opinions from.

by the way, i had to check the meaning of prig
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by spikedcylinder: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2009
OMO IBO:

madam, how is thread starters boyfriend selfish?

from sweetpie's post, she was well aware of what her boyfriends' situation is. she refused to help and allowed her boyfriend sort himself because she didnt want to be part of some statistics.

I'm struggling to understand where u lot get ur thoughts and opinions from.

by the way, i had to check the meaning of prig

Oga,
He's selfish. He uses people and dumps them (like a bad habit according to the OP) when he's done with them. undecided Or do you want to check up "selfish" as well? tongue
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2009
i dont know why im defending sweetypie but me no think say he dey selfish.
but if you are saying he is selfish, why have 'a go' at sweetypie? do u not think she did the right thing by not marrying him to get his green card? instead she gave him the 'go ahead' as long as she knew what was going on.
wat if he is in deed selfish and dumps sweetypie after marrying her?

the other woman served her purpose and in my opinion that was smart move by sweetpie. she eats her cake and still keeps it.
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by spikedcylinder: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2009
OMO IBO:

i don't know why I'm defending sweetypie but me no think say he dey selfish.
but if you are saying he is selfish, why have 'a go' at sweetypie? do u not think she did the right thing by not marrying him to get his green card? instead she gave him the 'go ahead' as long as she knew what was going on.
what if he is in deed selfish and dumps sweetypie after marrying her?

the other woman served her purpose and in my opinion that was smart move by sweetpie. she eats her cake and still keeps it.

I didn't "have a go" at her. I said she should not have called the other woman and called her lover a prig. Please read my post well. smiley
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I didn't "have a go" at her. I said she should not have called the other woman and called her lover a prig. Please read my post well. smiley
Hmmmmmmm. ok,not so sure. but i'll let u off that one
infact, why bash the guy? he was in a mess and had to get himself out of it. what explanation u got for that?
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by amebono14: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2009
Sweetepie:

@Amebo#1 - HaHaHa,  grin I have struck a nerve!!! hehehe~ So upset and angry on a forum,  nothing worse than a SCORNED MAN*** Sorry u are soooo angry at women and cannot get a decent woman b/c u are  aF%^K UP!!!!
Better Luck this year you lonely, uneducated, piece of filth.  Now take you head out of your A$$ slowpoke and get a better attitude as a man, Maybe some other piece of trash out there may want you,  Smooches kiss

when i told u,that u r an slowpoke,did u think i was joking?u see why another woman took ur man right before ur very eyes?because u r as dumb and daft as gay,useless thingy,u r here crying fowl,u berra go look for a way to get him back,because its obvious d girl has him in a good state right now grin grin

ode

spikedcylinder:

move over to the next poster if u don't understand my post
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by delaice(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2009
Why all the name calling and insults being thrown around. Is it really necessary?

Now, I may be wrong, because obviously the poster has not given us every detail about the situation but i think people seem to be misunderstanding the concept of an arranged marriage (for the purpose of papers). These are not normally personal agreements. These are mostly strictly business. It is unlikely that you will like the person you are marrying. I have known people that have done it (in UK however) and it is normally a case of two people using each other. One using the other for papers and the other entering the agreement for money (can be up to £10000 - thats pounds). So all these he probably slept with the wife of might get her pregnant is not as likely as you make it sound. They probably only know enough about each other to convince a judge and only see when necessary. You cant really expect the poster to marry someone whom she is not yet sure if she wants to spend the rest of her life with cuz if the relationship falls apart and she wants a divorce (for example if she decides to leave him now) he will even be in a worse situation dan he was before they got married. And she will be a divorcee (Marriage is still meant to be sacred right?)

Also I need to answer to this (although i did notice the grin, its just bothering me):

"with a mere computer science degree you wont stand a chance." - Let me break it down to you. First of all after all those years studying medicine, then all those years paying off ur huge loans, before you start making any real money, your computer scientist friend who graduated from high school the same day you did will probably have had a major head start in his career, with less student loans to pay off. And as far as earning potential, I know a freelance IT Consultant in the UK that does not get  out of bed for anything less that £1000 a day. He just turned 30 last year and has not yet reached the height of his career. Now apologise before I start name calling as well.  grin
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by spikedcylinder: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
amebo no.1:

move over to the next poster if u don't understand my post

You cannot explain your own post?
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Opslag(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hmm!
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Dede1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
@poster

What is the dude still doing with this useless poster? The poster has been practically useless to dude’s endeavor and will remain useless when they get married. The poster has shown no commitment at all except maybe on the bed. If I should go by the trend, the poster could be lacking on that aspect too.
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Opslag(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2009
Wtf?
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by iice(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2009
Her problem is his not telling her about the other woman. She made peace with the greencard situation and she would have made peace with his sleeping with the other woman if he had told her before hand.
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by spikedcylinder: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2009
iice:

Her problem is his not telling her about the other woman.  She made peace with the greencard situation and she would have made peace with his sleeping with the other woman if he had told her before hand. 

She may or may not have made peace with the other woman, we can't say for sure but it is quite a tacky situation. undecided
What I don't understand about the whole thing though is this: When he married a woman for green card, was he living with her, shagging her, pretending to love her or was it just an arranged thing?
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by izeek(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ post,
i want to get one tin clear oooh,
when ur boo married the other woman for the papers, did he divorce her?

cos if its a no, then i assume you are fretting over some1 else's hubby or dont u think so?
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by iice(f): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ Spikey
Well, she would have to answer that.
I think it's more of a mental decision.  Since she isn't prepared to marry him because greencard, she prepared herself to let him get it through other means.  Am just saying, what she means is that, if marrying someone else for greencard with her (OP) support was a non issue for her (as in she let him do it without breaking up with him), why couldn't he just tell her about the sleeping for loan part?
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by amebono14: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2009
and why on earth did she call d other woman?as if its d womans fault that the dude slept wt her,d guy had a choice,but he chose her to get his daily bread

Dede1:

@poster

What is the dude still doing with this useless poster? The poster has been practically useless to dude’s endeavor and will remain useless when they get married. The poster has shown no commitment at all except maybe on the bed. If I should go by the trend, the poster could be lacking on that aspect too.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin hahahhahahhahahahhhaa i swear i cant stop laffing cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by delaice(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

She may or may not have made peace with the other woman, we can't say for sure but it is quite a tacky situation. undecided
What I don't understand about the whole thing though is this: When he married a woman for green card, was he living with her, shagging her, pretending to love her or was it just an arranged thing?

Yeah it would help to know what kind of situation that was.

amebo no.1:

and why on earth did she call d other woman?as if its d womans fault that the dude slept wt her,d guy had a choice,but he chose her to get his daily bread

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin hahahhahahhahahahhhaa i swear i can't stop laffing cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

There is obviously some serious internet beef brewing here. Do you guys know each other from some other site or sumthin?
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Sweetepie(f): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2009
@delaice- amebo no.1 is an Angry person and he lives a miserable life, He has told me that he secretly desires men and I told him I disagree so now he FIRES at me on the forums, He needs a man to release his frustrations, he is extremely unattractive and cannot get a gay partner to save his life!, Im sorry 4 u Amebo. He has been hurt before and very angry, On top of that he is BROKE and life is hard right now for him, Sorry!

@Dede1- Another A$$, Has no clue on the post, Hey Dede1 Go F&*^K ya self, grin

@AsmeboNo1- I answered your question on the calling issue idiot. You are a waste of typing, You are becoming boring now, What a waste of a human life. wink
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by spikedcylinder: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2009
Sweetepie:

@delaice- amebo no.1 is an Angry person and he lives a miserable life, He has told me that he secretly desires men and I told him I disagree so now he FIRES at me on the forums, He needs a man to release his frustrations, he is extremely unattractive and cannot get a gay partner to save his life!, Im sorry 4 u Amebo. He has been hurt before and very angry, On top of that he is BROKE and life is hard right now for him, Sorry!

@AsmeboNo1- I answered your question on the calling issue idiot. You are a waste of typing, You are becoming boring now, What a waste of a human life. wink

First, amebo is a woman.

Second and more importantly, why are you avoiding the questions asked by people in reference to your situation and thread?
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Sweetepie(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2009
OMO IBO wrote:  "the other woman served her purpose and in my opinion that was smart move by sweetpie. she eats her cake and still keeps it"

Exactly OMO IBO thank u, smiley
Dont get me wrong this is not the "picture perfect" situation, but, Its "my" situation, and my love for him is what drives me to stick by his side throughout this. Despite his flaws, he is a great man, very loving and worships the ground I walk on, and I reciprocate the same to him smiley smiley smiley

@ delaice & @spikedcylinder- Yes he was living with her and had already had her in place to marry for green card when I met him.  We started to fall for each other so he decided to ask me instead. I really, really wanted to help but, I had to protect myself first. I did not want my relationship based on citizenship. I wanted to know I had true love with no strings attached,

So, I advised him that if we were meant to be, we will get through it all and be together in the end. The female he married knew she was marrying him for his greencard, even though she asked him if they had any chance at a real relationship. She knew it would not happen, and it didnt and they are now threw, He does not live with her anymore.

He is determined to make us work and rebuild my trust for him. It will take some time, but I have forgave him.
Time heals all wounds, On the other hand; I don't believe in repeat offenders, grin

Its nice to hear what total strangers think of a situation, I find all the posts quite entertaining grin cool
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Sweetepie(f): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2009
@spikedcylinder- I have attempted to answer most of the questions? not sure what I have not made clear,

and whatever amebo is -He/she is still an A$$hole, grin grin grin
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by StephenP(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
I agree with David though. He is obviously looking out for himself and not the both of you but I will understand if you don't see it that way because the truth is bitter right now. Why could he not apply to a school that he could pay for? Overambitious much?

Oh yeah and you will stop with the insults. If you didn't want the questions you shouldn't have posted the topic in the first place.
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2009
na wa o . . . see this sweetepie just insulting anyone who so much as gives her the answers she doesnt want to hear. grin
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by StephenP(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2009
davidylan:

na wa o . . . see this sweetepie just insulting anyone who so much as gives her the answers she doesnt want to hear. grin

Well she's still in shock about the whole ordeal and probably in denial.
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Dede1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2009
Sweetepie:

Through your empty evolution, you let the public into your skewed romantic life with an innocent young man who is determined to succeed without your excessive behind. It is unfortunate that you struck out three consecutive times with your dealing with the young man. You stated that you were useless to him in gaining “green card”, useless in financial support and the trend suggested that you are bed silly. Still by you own acknowledgment, you are a miserable interloper.

Going by the avatar, you could be a bitterspie since you have shown this wonderful inclination to clutch on the misnomer, “cheat”. What has the man insidiously denied you that amounted to a cheat?

Your post has shown that man has not denied you any thing. Please park your sorry self in a cooler.

By the way, the only sorry arse in the dealing with the man is you.
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by debosky(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2009
I don't agree that the man is thinking only of himself - what is he getting from this sweetypie that he can't get from others?

Why does he need to admit his infidelity except because he is honourable? (even though what he did was morally wrong)

His GF would not assist him in getting a green card, and supports him going to marry someone else? Is that love? Seems she is just as selfish as he is - both going for their goals - in her case, as long as it doesn't impact her directly, she's fine with it.

Sometimes a man is faced with hard choices - he made his and admitted as much. He deserves credit for that IMO. Get over it and move on with your relationship or forget if he can't handle it
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Sweetepie(f): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2009
Dede1 - This is a forum, I can care less what the public says honey, Its only entertainment for me, grin Sorry, you feel different and really think I give a damn about what you post grin This passes time away when I need a break from studying, Actually its a study for me to see the difference between two cultures, I have posted this on two different forums to see the difference in responses,

So thanks for participating in my study with your idiotic responses, You cant help it, I understand,
Just dont get soooo upset if I give your "ignorance" right back to you, Ok?
Oh and Dede by the way, Go F&*^K ya self again, grin lol
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Sweetepie(f): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
StephenP- Once again, its great to see the responses to the post, Its great to hear all the "opinions"
If there are questions then I try to supply a response, If it comes out rude, its just in response to a question or a post that has been posted, Hey, everyone has an opinion, thats the point of me posting, So I can hear the opinions, Dont tell me to stop with the insults as if I am randomly supplying insults, Some need a taste of there own ignorance, I dont mind giving it back sometimes, wink May need a spark at times,

Far from denial, WAT IS THERE TO DENY cheesy If anything Im wide open about everything, WTF?
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2009
sweetypie, make u take am easy. this is nairaland. insults are bound to happen no matter the predicament/situation.
my suggestion is quit responding to anybody's post.
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by amebono14: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2009
sweetie pie wants to kill herself cos one man left her sorry ass for a younger woman grin grin grin at age 28 she watched another woman take her supposed man

sweetie pie if u like kill yaself,im beginning to enjoy the reaction i bring out of you grin grin grin grin u better go look for another man,cos its obvious u aint woman enoff to keep a man

now who lives a miserable life?me dat dont need pples advises to keep my partner,or u dat goes about forum to forum begging for advises dat will make renew d spark in ur relationship,me wey no send,or u going about calling another woman dat took ur man right before ur eyes grin grin

frustrated 28 yr old cargo  grin grin grin
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by tope2000(f): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2009
amebo no.1:

sweetie pie wants to kill herself cos one man left her sorry ass for a younger woman grin grin grin at age 28 she watched another woman take her supposed man

sweetie pie if u like kill yaself,im beginning to enjoy the reaction i bring out of you grin grin grin grin u better go look for another man,cos its obvious u aint woman enoff to keep a man

frustrated 28 yr old cargo grin grin grin

U r mean sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning / Relationships And Pet Names / The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.