Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: (2537 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by amebono14: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2009
tope2000:

U r mean sha grin grin

no mind bitterpie nairalands oldest mama grin

abeg requote me cos i just add some more words grin grin cheesy

hi sweets saw ur offline d other day kiss
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by tope2000(f): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2009
amebo no.1:

no mind bitterpie nairalands oldest mama grin

abeg requote me cos i just add some more words grin grin cheesy

hi sweets saw ur offline d other day kiss

LOL@bitterpie grin grin

Yea, i wanted to ask u something but its cool now kiss
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Hauwa1: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2009
can we say the guy used the women in the post? afterall he told them before he started the trade business. . . seriously if i were the poster, i will find my way. this guy is only in a place where his opportunties are. sooner or later he will dump you too even though he is licking the ground you walked on.

poster, leave him and move on. am sure he will find another surgeon at work to date/marry.
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by Sweetepie(f): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2009
grin Such jealousy!! grin LOLOLOLOL!! None of my info is even true except that I am in the "USA" and that I love Dior!  (You never touched Dior?? huh) WOW, I made you soooo angry that you are checking my profile, LMAO!!! You love me dont you, HAHHA Broke, angry, ass, Angry at "successful" women that have successful men, like myself, I love it, Thank you, Sorry, Now go back to your hut and mud puddles, ahhhh he he grin Come walk my dogs and clean up for me o,  kiss AMEBO NO 1 = nairalands STALKER shocked  Im definitely through responding to you lipsrsealed Thank you for the lovely entertainment!! grin grin
Re: Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: by amebono14: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2009
haaa aunty bitterpie how body? grin how is u doing? cool

ive u gone to see ur eye doctor aunty bitterpie,pls do and ask for  contact lens,maybe then u will be able to see properly when another girl wants to take d next man in ur life,u know u r getting old and wrinkled,hence d probs wt ur eyes grin grin

mumu woman wey make another girl take her supposed man,hahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

retarded old swine kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3)

If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? / She Beats Me! / Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.