Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video (2261 Views)

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate / Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Ekitigate: Maj. General Chris Olukolade Refuses Investigation On Human Rights Abuses By Gen. Momoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOXfjufLdgU

You guys need to watch this video. The army spokesperson was really drilled and you will noticed that he was lieing. I strongly believe that the Ekitigate tape is real.
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Gbawe: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
harde2lah:
#Ekitigate: Maj. General Chris Olukolade Refuses Investigation On Human Rights Abuses By Gen. Momoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOXfjufLdgU

You guys need to watch this video. The army spokesperson was really drilled and you will noticed that he was lieing. I strongly believe that the Ekitigate tape is real.

Most of the PDP players involved have already admitted the tape is real and authentic. It is only our brazenly shameless and dishonest "don't give a damn" President who is still living in denial.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. / Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State / Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.