Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video (2262 Views)

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate / Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Gbawe: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/05/group-releases-200000-copies-ekitigate-video-1

Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video

Individuals Plotting Plotting To Rig Ekiti State Elections, Secretly Recorded By Capt. Sagir Koli

The All-Nigeria Save Democracy Movement, ANSADEM, that petitioned the Senate against Senator Musiliu Obanikoro two weeks ago, gathered well meaning Nigerians and the media together at the Centre for Constitutional Governance, CCG, Ilupeju, Lagos, on Tuesday, March 3,2015 to launch the release of 200,000 DVDs of the ‘Ekitigate’ Video, discuss the state of democracy in Nigeria, the danger signals ahead of the forthcoming elections and the need for urgent collective mass actions by Nigerians.

Convener of the meeting, Comrade Adebayo M. Adebayo described the abuse of the military at the Ekitigate scandal where the Nigerian Army was relegated to the role of an army of riggers and a Brigadier-General reduced to an errand boy of dubious politicians. More disturbing on this case, Adebayo said, was the silence of the Nigerian Army concerning the audio drama in Ekiti State.

ANSADEM expressed dismay that the gladiators in the midst of Ekitigate scandal are still in the corridors of power.

2 Likes

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by OAUTemitayo: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Uncle Gbawe please i need one copy please.
Please i need now copy.
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Trut(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Change the title to "APC Releases 200,000 Copies of Ekitigate Video"

1 Like

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Is it in video or audio? I need a copy sharp sharp!

grin
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by seunfly: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
They can't defeat BH but they can rig election. SMH for Nigeria.
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by GeneralBosco: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2015
Please one copy should be given to AIT. grin

1 Like

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Gbawe: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Gbawe: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Gbawe: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Please one copy should be given to AIT. grin

AIT already has a copy. They are currently working on a 'documentary' to discredit Captain Sagir Koli cool cool cool

Nigerians listen yourself and be the judge. Is this the Government to give your votes and four more years to?

https://soundcloud.com/saharareporters/secret-meeting-that-led-to-the-rigging-of-ekiti-gubernatorial-for-fa

3 Likes

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by GeneralBosco: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Gbawe:

AIT already has a copy. They are currently working on a 'documentary' to discredit Captain Sagir Koli cool cool cool

[/b]Nigerians listen yourself and be the judge. Is this the Government to give your votes and four more years to?

https://soundcloud.com/saharareporters/secret-meeting-that-led-to-the-rigging-of-ekiti-gubernatorial-for-fa
@bolded That would be a very unfortunate situation.
The problem here is that some Nigerians have gotten used to "suffering and smiling". In saner climes, with Jonathan's level of failure as well as controversies and corruption plaguing his government, the fool would have known by now that he's going home. I hope Nigerians are wiser this time.

2 Likes

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2015
I hope this is the Ekitigate part 2 Fayemi promised would be released?
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2015
Gbawe:

Listen to it below:

I listened to it yesterday via facebook. The video tape with cartoon characters is very funny.
I need to buy the tape and keep it in my archives.

grin grin
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Gbawe: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

@bolded That would be a very unfortunate situation.
The problem here is that some Nigerians have gotten used to "suffering and smiling". In saner climes, with Jonathan's level of failure as well as controversies and corruption plaguing his government, the fool would have known by now that he's going home. I hope Nigerians are wiser this time.

Absolutely !!!!! The leaders who fell victim to the Arab Spring people-led rebellions in Egypt, Tunisia and Libya did not even commit 10% of the misrule GEJ has gotten away with. I can tell you that GEJ, in a nation with a politically sophisticated electorate and people, would be 100% gone now and even in jail, as Mubarak was, over the Ekitigate scandal. in civilised climes, where power truly resides with the people, GEJ would have been ousted because the people would have come to the conclusion that "enough is enough" of brazen leadership atrocities. This is too much abeg and a testimony to the famed docility and "suffering and smiling" nature of many Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by GeneralBosco: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2015
I've watched the first 20 minutes of this video, Sergeant Koli definitely knows what he's talking about. I'm surprised why this "Ekiti gate" issue is not receiving the right attention. This is a very serious matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by sammyj: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Gbawe: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:
I've watched the first 20 minutes of this video, Sergeant Koli definitely knows what he's talking about. I'm surprised why this "Ekiti gate" issue is not receiving the right attention. This is a very serious matter.

Bruv, you got it right first time with your "saner clime" utterance. Many Nigerians are so mentally bastardized by misrule to the extent they do not even know how to be angry or focused any more. They do not even understand that they are being molested daily and that they deserve far better. This is why the reaction to this nauseating scandal can be lacklustre in Nigeria whereas it would be a leadership-toppling 'Tsunami' in almost every other nation of the world we live in.

This is treason against the people using one of the most sacrosanct institution any "saner clime" nation must keep independent, professional and politically neutral i.e the Army. This is really an unforgivable PDP-led crime against Nigeria but most Nigerians are too confused, ethnocentric, gullible, sentimental and simplistic to understand the implications of Captain Koli's 'whistle blowing' let alone do anything about it. Tragic really.

3 Likes

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by ishiamu(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Apc groups
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by alaoeri: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2015
By now Fayose will be sh1ting in his pants, impeachment for the second time looming & no ministerial appointment for election rigger Koro.

1 Like

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Rad1cal: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Is that 200k copies meant for the court.

Bwahahahahahahahahah !! GO TO COURT.
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by OAUTemitayo: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Gbawe: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Thanks

My pleasure.
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2015
I need me a copy of that dvd. My unborn children need to know some of the atrocities the enemies of democracy (GEJ, Obanikoro, General Mohmoh, Omisore et al) perpetrated before GMB came onboard to salvage the situation.

SaiBuhari!

2 Likes

Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by adadadon(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Rad1cal:
Is that 200k copies meant for the court.

Bwahahahahahahahahah !! GO TO COURT.
public opinion is worse than a court
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Rad1cal: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2015
adadadon:

Really ? Now where is Buhari satifikate ?
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by steppin: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2015
adadadon:

Yeah, just like AIT and Tinubu!
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Ttalk: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Though the media played critical role to secure democracy from the military dictators, it seems they are the one championing the destruction of the same they help build. If anything happen to our nascent democracy, AIT should be ready to take the blame as one of the organisation that championed the killing of democracy
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by deskossy(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Will the copies bring back fayemi to state house??
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by wemmieslim(f): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2015
The time for bad governance and rigged election is over.
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by adadadon(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Really ? Now where is Buhari satifikate ?

most educated peeps won't care ... certificate is a non issue Mr Buhari is qualified...
steppin:

Yeah, just like AIT and Tinubu!
AIT aired beer parlour gossip
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by AWONEYAN(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
getting interesting...Fayose will get better thing to use his time to do, rather than wishin some 1 dead
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Rad1cal: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
adadadon:

most educated peeps won't care ... certificate is a non issue Mr Buhari is qualified...

AIT aired beer parlour gossip

Most educated peeps actually care about why a semi illiterate should govern them
Re: Group Releases 200,000 Copies Of Ekitigate Video by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
They released only 200,000?? They should have produced 180,000,000 copies so that each Nigerian can have one grin grin grin grin grin.

No, they should produce like 5,000,000,000 copies so that everybody in the world can see this tape about Ekiti. grin grin grin grin grin

Waste of time, the mathematics is already there and Jonathan has already won the election. INEC will declare Jonathan as the winner and any group or part of the country not happy with the result will be free to opt out of Nigeria. Nobody will fight to hold them back cheesy cheesy

All hail buhari the in-coming president of sambisa forests!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? / Dr Bashir Gwandu Blessing Or A Curse To Northern Technocrats ???. / Harold Smith (one Of The Slave Traders) Speaks On Nigeria. A Must Read For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.