Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! (9838 Views)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Biafra, Radio Biafra @ 97.60 Mhz Now In Existence! / Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by Jakpon: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2015
NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME

BIAFRA REPUBLIC WILL BE ACTUALISED IN JESUS NAME

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by cooljude(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2015
no b only Biafra. I don't see it materializing because their is no groundwork for such a move. I don't like the name because it has nothing to do with Igbo's and how would they stop marginalization of people in this so called country. Presently, it is not feasible, maybe until something really tragic happens or the other federating unit agree to breakaway.
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by mistabiola: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2015
uchebest2006:

Guy is that what u think....wat abt oda countries that import they food,agriculture is not their number one natural resources

What did they depend on, oil right? Oil price will soon fall to the price of pure water bro.
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2015
TechRev:
I listened to it too. Its fun to listen to their News update/review. But i wonder what the FM is meant to achieve??
we want to get to the grassroots
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by Charlotte15: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Jonathan is silent because of the elections. If he is re-elected (God forbid) he will shut them down in a heartbeat. He knows his number one support base is the south East and won't want to rock the boat. Can I ask if the Igbo want Biafra so bad will they leave all the places they occupy for their trade permanently?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2015
Charlotte15:
Jonathan is silent because of the elections. If he is re-elected (God forbid) he will shut them down in a heartbeat. He knows his number one support base is the south East and won't want to rock the boat. Can I ask if the Igbo want Biafra so bad will they leave all the places they occupy for their trade permanently?
Are we not in other countries? nothing stops us in doing business in oduduwa and arewa republics

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by sexysb: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
Are we not in other countries? nothing stops us in doing business in oduduwa and arewa republics

You think it's that straightforward? You think you can work or run a business in any part of the world without a valid passport or work permit? Make una leave nigeria Biko and let's see how you will live and work in Lagos to start with. All your monopoly of Alabama market, ladipo, etc will be brought to an end. You people will go through hell to do business or reside in the west

It's too late for the Biafra dream.
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by obioraval(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2015
cocoduck:

don't you worry,we will hang you when the time arrives

Nwanne, eziokwu bu ilu. If u want details of how it went for my friend in imo state, Pm me for details. The little tribalistic things we do amongst ourselves need to stop before we start talking of Biafra. I wouldn't want to give live examples or call names, but we know we segregate within ourselves. I live in Owerri and I know what obtains. Ministry will tell you, u are not from Imo state. Go to your state and find work. Even, within Imo state, they segregate based on your zone(owerri will segregate based on Mbaise and core owerri). Its that bad. A friend of mine from Imo went to sabmiller to submit CV and guess what he was told. He was told only anambra Indigenes are considered. And you want me to shout Biafra in the face of such Injustice. That is me lying to myself and deceiving myself. Biafra will be worst if we don't address this now.

By the way you are not Pan-Igbo than I'm.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by stronger: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2015
I usually don't like to comment on Biafra because it is a sensitive issue. and the problem it still lingers is because we have refused to address it properly all in the name of "Forget the past". If we forget the past, the past will haunt our future.

That said, I think the Neo-Biafra guys (they opened an embassy in Spain) are low-key trying all these small steps because the FG is distracted by BH now to have their time.

But whatever they do, let them say firmly that NEVER AGAIN will there be a war.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by nigerdeltaa(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2015
sexysb:

You think it's that straightforward? You think you can work or run a business in any part of the world without a valid passport or work permit? Make una leave nigeria Biko and let's see how you will live and work in Lagos to start with. All your monopoly of Alabama market, ladipo, etc will be brought to an end. You people will go through hell to do business or reside in the west

what are you saying. we would apply for work permits just as its been done in other countries. if you don't give we will gladly relocate to other places. so many countries are out there looking for investors
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by agileson: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
stronger:

I usually don't like to comment on Biafra because it is a sensitive issue. and the problem it still lingers is because we have refused to address it properly all in the name of "Forget the past". If we forget the past, the past will haunt our future.

That said, I think the Neo-Biafra guys (they opened an embassy in Spain) are low-key trying all these small steps because the FG is distracted by BH now to have their time.

But whatever they do, let them say firmly that NEVER AGAIN will there be a war.

I support you. We don't need to fight. Let them increase derivation and we will keep developing our side. SE is the most developed of all regions based on social measures. The north have more infrastructure but they are too stupid to use it. So i don't really want a war. But remember last time we didn't ask for war, they brought it and imho if not for banjo and ifeajuna, we would have won that war in about 3 months. Plus the ss sold us out, which was a big deal. Now we have been ready for last 40 yrs plus ss learnt their lesson. We don't want war but if they bring it, never will they say the ibos don't have land again

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by macof(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
sexysb:

Do u know how many Igbos are in Ghana doing business and how easy it is to operate in a West African state?

Igbos have nothing to fear in oduduwa...we are naturally hospitable people

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by uchebest2006(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Imo state Govt set a committee to look into this Radio Biafra Stuff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari / PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff / Igbo Must Produce President In 2023 –Senator Hope Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.