Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? (6919 Views)

Who Listens To RADIO BIAFRA(97.6 Fm)and Why? / Radio Biafra Broadcasting Live At Onitsha, Fm 97.6 / Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
i don't know if any other person has listened to this radio station, but so far from the trash i have heard so far as i listened i think that the presenter is raising the dust of violence. the government should do something about that broadcast immediately. and MODS pls move this to front page. the public must be aware of this hipnotic radio station trying to derail the government and good people of Nigeria. for those who have listened to that radio station pls share your thoughts on it. as for me i believe in one Nigeria and there is nothing that will divide this country in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by emmysoftyou: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
how does the trash makes yu feel uncomfortable ?

is it different frm other station?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:

bros i dont think you have listened to that radio station. if you have, then you will know that everything about that station is wrong. the vulgarity in the presenters utterances are capable of causing violence across the country. there are better ways to let your opinion known...
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by meforyou1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

bros i dont think you have listened to that radio station. if you have, then you will know that everything about that station is wrong. the vulgarity in the presenters utterances are capable of causing violence across the country. there are better ways to let your opinion known...
for benefit of those of us that have not heard it, can you be explicit? What exactly are the presenters saying? Share your own thought first before asking others to do so
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wait till the responsible govt is sworn in

Then they would understand the meaning of treason

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by waternogetemeny: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:
i don't know if any other person has listened to this radio station, but so far from the trash i have heard so far as i listened i think that the presenter is raising the dust of violence. the government should do something about that broadcast immediately. and MODS pls move this to front page. the public must be aware of this hipnotic radio station trying to derail the government and good people of Nigeria. for those who have listened to that radio station pls share your thoughts on it. as for me[b] i believe in one Nigeria and there is nothing that will divide this country in Jesus name...[/b]

Dat drug u take is strong. One Nigeria but yet u voted based on religious and ethnic sentiment. Jesus has nothing to do with Nigeria.

If others in the One Nigeria with u, no want again, commit suicide.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:
i don't know if any other person has listened to this radio station, but so far from the trash i have heard so far as i listened i think that the presenter is raising the dust of violence. the government should do something about that broadcast immediately. and MODS pls move this to front page. the public must be aware of this hipnotic radio station trying to derail the government and good people of Nigeria. for those who have listened to that radio station pls share your thoughts on it. as for me i believe in one Nigeria and there is nothing that will divide this country in Jesus name...
you are a fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
a radio station where the presenter is soliciting and asking so called biafrans to donate money for guns and bullets and they even recruit soldiers on air.. for example if you as a biafran call them and say you want to be amoung the army they take ur number immediately and tell you they will call you when the time of war is near,

the presenter refers to Nigeria as "THE ZOO" and the inhabitants as "monkeys"

the presenter also curses anybody who calls in to oppose their course on air with vulgar words and he is very rude...

these are just the few i can mention. you have to listen to the damage that radio station wants to bring to this great nation..

all i know is this is just a waste of time.. Nigerian can never be divided. ONE NIGERIA!!!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
you are a fool

are you serious? is that the best you got?

i wont batter words with you...i can see you are one of those people advocating for that nonsence propaganda called BIAFRA

shame on you all...

but wait o. if they grant you your so called Biafra, do you think and ibo man will be allowed to rule..

i guess the militant Asari Dokubor will be you president.

for all i know, biafra is a big joke and will be crushed effortlessly. long live the federal republic of Nigeria!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

i wont batter words with you...i can see you are one of those people advocating for that nonsence propaganda called BIAFRA

shame on you all...

but wait o. if they grant you your so called Biafra, do you think and ibo man will be allowed to rule..

for all i know, biafra is a big joke and will be crushed effortlessly. long live the federal republic of Nigeria!!
I have a question for you, why do you want the Igbo in the same country with you?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Ralphlauren(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:
a radio station where the presenter is soliciting and asking so called biafrans to donate money for guns and bullets and they even recruit soldiers on air.. for example if you as a biafran call them and say you want to be amoung the army they take ur number immediately and tell you they will call you when the time of war is near,

the presenter also curses anybody who calls in to oppose their course on air with vulgar words and he is very rude...

these are just the few i can mention. you have to listen to the damage that radio station wants to bring to this great nation..

all i know is this is just a waste of time.. Nigerian can never be divided. ONE NIGERIA!!!

Really? shocked they've started recruiting foot soldiers?

Where are they transmitting from?

Within Nigeria or some other foreign country?

Jonathan allowed this rubbish thrive for political reasons because he did not want to lose eastern votes. He cannot claim that he is unaware of this radio biafra nonsense.

The amusing thing is that the oloriburuku arrowhead of this biafra radio rubbish is a man with dual nationality - American and Nigerian.

He's busy instigating violence while he's safely abroad with his family. . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by ezeagu(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

You're too late, this is old news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
I have a question for you, why do you want the Igbo in the same country with you?

As a matter of fact we all need each other to make this nation grow.. I dont know why the you ibos think they are special, i think you ibos are too gullible to ethnic sentiments and this is the reason anybody can spring up from your own fold to rip u off... Do you know that the number of ibos in the north is even greater than the number of Northerners in the east... With this said. Weather you like it or not, we all need each other in this country.

I continue to say this biafra whatever is a big rip off...

Pls save yourselves and embrace peace, embrace on NIGERIA this is the only way to move our nation from the rotten state it is now to greater heights. We need to work together to achieve greatness..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

As a matter of fact we all need each other to make this nation grow.. I dont know why the you ibos think they are special, i think you ibos are too gullible to ethnic sentiments and this is the reason anybody can spring up from your own fold to rip u off... Do you know that the number of ibos in the north is even greater than the number of Northerners in the east... With this said. Weather you like it or not, we all need each other in this country.

Pls save yourselves and embrace peace, embrace on NIGERIA this is the only way to move our nation from the rotten state it is now to greater heights. We need to work together to achieve greatness..

stop ranting and go straight to the answer. why do you want the Igbo in the same country with you? can't you survive without the igbo?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Sloan: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

Save your breath! They will have only 1 chance to use their common sense and get with the program and government! If they remain adamant like stubborn goats, they Nigerian Forces will have no choice than to burn down their useless propaganda radio station! Those who want to die with Biafra can go into the station and be burnt to ashes!

NB: This is nothing to do with the ordinary Nigerian who is Ibo, you are safe! This is an operation that will be conducted in broad daylight after it has been shown that this station does not have the requisite licence to broadcast or the licence has been withdrawn.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Jonathan allowed this rubbish thrive for political reasons because he did not want to lose eastern votes. He cannot claim that he is unaware of this radio biafra nonsense.

The amusing thing is that the oloriburuku arrowhead of this biafra radio rubbish is a man with dual nationality - American and Nigerian.

He's busy instigating violence while he's safely abroad with his family. . undecided

My broda yes o. As a matter of fact am listening to it right now. Very thought provoking broadcast... They are broadcasting from anoda country. But i get their frequency here in the east clean and clear. This is a very sad development.

They just want more souls to kill for nothing... This is the fruit of a clueless government.

GOD SAVE US.
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:

ENLIGHT US PLS
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by vladimiros: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
UNITED NATIONS gives every one the FREEDOM of ASsociation and Speech..

where you anti-GEJ not insulting him here, now you cant take mere words?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
stop ranting and go straight to the answer. why do you want the Igbo in the same country with you? can't you survive without the igbo?

Your level of rationale is very low... I pity you. You ibos need this one Nigeria more than it needs you and this is a fact!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ralphlauren:

arindi omo Yoruba. for your information, the broadcast is being transmitted from nigeria. call the studio line on her mtn number

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Qelvin(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
And why are u listening to a Biafran radio station?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by dtruth3(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
Wait till the responsible govt is sworn in

Then they would understand the meaning of treason
You are a leaner, i presume you are still under aged!

Needless to remind you that, with joint forces of South-south and south-East, Nigeria is finished! and with just 3 Ofensive "Og3 grad2tmm" dynamite in the possesion of the Niger Delta millitants, Nigeria's crude Oil will be reduced to nothing!

So i expect you to be calling for peace instead of bosting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by ezeagu(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

Your level of rationale is very low... I pity you. You ibos need this one Nigeria more than it needs you and this is a fact!

List the reasons Igbo people need Nigeria apart form businesses, since Igbo businesses are all over Africa, namely Ghana, South Africa, Congo and Equatorial Guinea. Oya.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

are you to decide for us? so you you know better than the over 40million Igbos worldwide? you are a monkey

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by huptin(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
A radio station was largely responsible for the unfortunate Rwandan genocide.....however this radio Biafra cannot cause such havoc, how many non indigenes are in the east compared to easterners in other regions?They are only trying to embark on a journey of self destruction.
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
huptin:
A radio station was largely responsible for the unfortunate Rwandan genocide.....however this radio Biafra cannot cause such havoc, how many non indigenes are in the east compared to easterners in other regions?They are only trying to embark on a journey of self destruction.

God bless you sir.!
Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by vanunu: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

I have listened to the radio, as u said, the presenter is a very proud and rude man and I don't believe that any person will take him serious, though the only thing I agree with the man is that Nigeria is a very big zoological republic.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by pazienza(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

shame on you all...

You know that Biafra is a big joke, yet you are worried about what Biafrans are doing in a Biafran radio? Can you smell the irony?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
are you to decide for us? so you you know better than the over 40million Igbos worldwide? you are a monkey

Sore losers... Instead of all these nonsence, y dont you call all your ibo brodas world wide and develope ibo land with your wisdom and live better lives. Instaed of this criminal propaganda of yours

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
sleeknick:

Sore losers... Instead of all these nonsence, y dont you call all your ibo brodas world wide and develope ibo land with your wisdom and live better lives. Instaed of this criminal propaganda of yours
must we share the same country, mr parasite?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Long live Biafra!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? by sleeknick: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
pazienza:

You know that Biafra is a big joke, yet you are worried about what Biafrans are doing in a Biafran radio? Can you smell the irony?

My brother i am only worried about the innocent people you are putting their lives at risk just for ur selfish benefits. We dont want what happened during the civil war to repeat itself. Let peace reign. Embrace one Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revenue Collection Hits N4.3trillion, Says FIRS / Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research / 2023 Presidency: PDP Nursing False Hope – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.