Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me) (845 Views)

Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me) by fitinwell: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
I met this lady.. 2 yrs after i gain employment with dysfunction PHCN 2008, shortly after i met her and she accepted. I proposed to her.. But she told me she wasn't ready for marital commitment, ok o.. We began to play as friends guys you know what i mean.

Now dat am dis engaged... She is seriously pressing we shud settle down. She's a fresh graduate... 32yrs
Am 31yrs.. And i just got admission continue HND program as d 1st son in d member of my family.

Well i told her am not ready because.. Of so many factors involved.

Pls your kind Advices....

Thanks!
Re: She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
What do u want me to advice u?
Re: She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
fitinwell:
I met this lady.. 2 yrs after i gain employment with dysfunction PHCN 2008, shortly after i met her and she accepted. I proposed to her.. But she told me she wasn't ready for marital commitment, ok o.. We began to play as friends guys you know what i mean.

[b]Now dat am dis engaged... She is seriously pressing we shud settle down. She's a fresh graduate... 32yrs
Am 31yrs.. And i just got admission continue HND program as d 1st son in d member of my family.

[/b]Well i told her am not ready because.. Of so many factors involved.

Thanks!

This part of the story is not clear at all. Make it clearer.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Da fuq?

You know yourself better than anyone else. You already told her you are not ready, because you know you are not ready because of so many factors involved. Therefore, what do you want now? Should strangers determine for you how ready you are or how you should be? You already made up your mind when you gave her the answer. I don't see the point of this thread. . . Creating a thread is not by force.
Re: She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me) by unofficial(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fresh graduate at 31? Bros, don't further your education,,,,start a business or something....

@Topic, if you don't want her, then don't have her
Re: She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me) by vjsmiles: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
fitinwell:

Now dat am dis engaged... She is seriously pressing we shud settle down. She's a fresh graduate... 32yrs

Well i told her am not ready because.. Of so many factors involved.

Thanks!
couldnt decipher the bolded...

is it every situation you come clattering for advice?
this situation calls for serious analysis of why a girl would suddenly devolop in you? gold digging?
angry

(1) (Reply)

''husband Scarcity'' Is There Anything Like That? / --------------------MISS IDEAL Nigeria 2015-------------------- / Fashion Or Madness (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.