Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow (19283 Views)

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by datribune: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
d least i can do is to be at d rally. All patriots must join hands & support GMB, Asiwaju, Amaechi, Okorocha & all d progressives who cast aside their differences to raise d standard against d corrupt & despicable PDP.
Failure is not an option in dis great & noble crusade to take our country back frm d agents of division & bigotry. #IHaveDecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by dipo1234: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Some visionless and dumb people will still go ahead and suffer with marching tomorrow, i have pity for my generation, Tinubu is a great thief and his thugs are still behind him, suffering and smiling
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by poke(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WHAT SCHOOL CHILDREN HAS COIN APC? THEY SAID Amaechi Problem Continues
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by nedu666: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
another rally in lagos for buhari organized by the southwest, where is the north in all these, heeeee, i dey laugh these yoruba people, if only they know the plan nothern people have for them, they will slow down. let them do all the work, campaign, promotion with their money. when it time to share the food they will know say monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by babestella: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
seunmsg:
Am sure Lagosians are willing to endure the traffic challenge that will arise as a result of the campaign. No sacrifice is too much to endure in other to change this country for good and send the clueless and corrupt one back to Otueke. I urge all Lagosians to troop out and March4Buhari tomorrow.

Please speak for yourself. A lot of Lagosians are complaining. You can't freeze people life and time just because you are desperate about going to Abuja to loot Nigeria's wealth. At the end of the day, they will all lose and cry. This is sacrosanct come March 28. I hope the army is ready to clear the streets of would be rampaging urchins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by femmycares(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
I observed haters of buhari are mostly igbos giving a flimsy excuse that he is too old to rule this country.I'm sure they are yet to read the political history of their country.Let me take u back a little.Nnamdi azikiwe of blessed memory contested for the office of the president in 1979 nd was aged 74yrs.He also contested in 1983 at 78yrs.I'm sure he would have been sworn in if he won any of those elections.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by babestella: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
nedu666:
another rally in lagos for buhari organized by the southwest, where is the north in all these, heeeee, i dey laugh these yoruba people, if only they know the plan nothern people have for them, they will slow down. let them do all the work, campaign, promotion with their money. when it time to share the food they will know say monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

The real gist is that the North is gradually backing out and have decided to wait until 2019 which is just around the corner. Let the Southwest deceive themselves, a Northern president will emerge under PDP and not APC. This is sacrosanct. PDP is the only democratic uniting party in Nigeria. Tribalism, propaganda and lies already killed ACN before they joined CPC to form APC.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by babestella: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
femmycares:
I observed haters of buhari are mostly igbos giving a flimsy excuse that he is too old to rule this country.I'm sure they are yet to read the political history of their country.Let me take u back a little.Nnamdi azikiwe of blessed memory contested for the office of the president in 1979 nd was aged 74yrs.He also contested in 1983 at 78yrs.I'm sure he would have been sworn in if he won any of those elections.

And haters of GEJ are mostly Yorubas and some fulanis giving baseless excuse that he is corrupt while shielding their own states from probe on corruption.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Sammiejokes(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
nedu666:
What has your clueless, stupid leaders and SE agenda done given the chance, ur SE brodas are busy building biafra embassies and GEJ is not raising alarm, its obvious you want this Nation down, we as a people would have voted anoda credible person from any tribe but not clueless GEJ, We don't accept and celebrate failures even OBJ is not loved by most yorubaz.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by trulies: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
In GMB we trust. heaven sent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Adesiji77: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
shocked

Just reading this....

I have a wedding ceremony to attend tomorrow at Oke Ira, Ogba. Don't know how this rally may affect my movements.

What routes do you suggest?

Lagosians, is it advisable to boycott the wedding altogether? cheesy

hardbody, Ishilove, Godmother, DrWise
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by poke(m): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
hahahahahahahahahh

GEJ..Till 2019

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Sheggy13(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D gathering of terrorists in lagos state. Buhari too old to lead dis country.
I don't even know who's more desperate between you and Fayose anymore...Anyway you're really earning your pay..keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by wealthywiseman: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2015
All the noise for APC is largely from Lagos. It appears the north has backed out knowing very well the languid fraudulent fulani from daura will loose as usual. They are patiently waiting for PDP to present one of their own for president.

All the APC cows being herded by the fulani cattle general will cry me a river when he looses again.

They are so dumb that they don't even know that they are being taken for a ride by their smelly mouthed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Sheggy13:

I don't even know who's more desperate between you and Fayose anymore...Anyway you're really earning your pay..keep it up.
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by poke(m): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by poke(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Ragi Fashola has frowned against the idea of road closure for top public officers in town, just as he posited that such behaviour must be eradicated quickly from the country's national life. Addressing news men at the presidential Lounge of the Murtala Muhammed Airport (MMA), Lagos, Fashola referred to the act as uncaring and insensitive, adding that the people through those roads. According to him; "the people on whose behalf we exercise office go through those roads and I think it is extremely insensitive to shut down the road because one public officer is in town, these are the kind of behavior that I think we must get rid of very quickly from our national life. You know some of the few things that I see just locked down the road because one big official is coming to town. It is absolutely uncaring and insensitive".
Fashola urged all levels of governance to shed there egos and put on the egos of the citizens by putting there interest first, share their pains and their discomfort. "I think this is the time really that at all levels of governance we must shed our egos, we must put the egos of the citizens, the people we serve at the four front of all of the consideration and you know if we do this if we humble ourselves before the people we will all be better for it", he posited. He said one could not re-emphasized the need for collaboration in different levels of government with different responsibilities set out in the constitution in places where clearly common sense and the necessity and interest of the people dictates that all arms of government must work together. His words; "It is very clear to anybody who understands the workings of government that no arm of government can function entirely on its own and even within the same arm the ministries, departments are all inter-dependent and inter-related in one another so it is a continuous exchange of relationships, compromise far sightedness, focus on what the real picture is and what the citizens expect of us.
The Lagos boss who paid an unscheduled visit to the Murtala Muhammed Airport road along the Agege/Oshodi link road from the airport has put an end to traffic congestion caused by motorists that park vehicles along the road. Fashola in company of senior Nigeria Army and Police officers explained that it was wrong for anybody to take laws into his hands by parking their cars to cause obstruction on the road. He warned car dealers who according to him have also worsened the traffic by converting the already narrow road to an exhibition ground for the sale of their vehicles to vacate the place with immediate effect. The governor in an interview with newsmen at the airport urged the military personnel to do all they could to ensure that traffic along the Airport Road is maintained to avoid congestion. He therefore urged the dealers to remove the cars obstructing traffic along the road within 24 hours, saying that failure to do so will force the state government to enforce full weight of the law, as the state task force will tow the cars away, adding that the general security of the state will improve for the benefit of Lagosians. [color=#000099][/color]

This is were we know weather they are sincere. ABEGI... GEJ carry go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by aresa: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2015
This overwhelming APC power show is to weaken PDP show jonascam that his bribes and dollars bought zero votes and support in Lagos. ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by rolabell(m): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2015
eugoo:
Buhari will never rule this country,shameless old man that will not emulate the likes of Abdusalami Abubaka and other statesmen instead he decided to play politics with kids.shameless hopeless old desperate old man.i hate him so much.

you forgot to mention Gen. Ibrahim Babangida....for ur mind, all those u listed were statemen? they still want to rule but their past cannot let them......Only Buhari has a good l, clean record to contest!! #March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by aresa: 1:02am On Mar 07, 2015
poke:
Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Ragi Fashola has frowned against the idea of road closure for top public officers in town, just as he posited that such behaviour must be eradicated quickly from the country's national life. Addressing news men at the presidential Lounge of the Murtala Muhammed Airport (MMA), Lagos, Fashola referred to the act as uncaring and insensitive, adding that the people through those roads. According to him; "the people on whose behalf we exercise office go through those roads and I think it is extremely insensitive to shut down the road because one public officer is in town, these are the kind of behavior that I think we must get rid of very quickly from our national life. You know some of the few things that I see just locked down the road because one big official is coming to town. It is absolutely uncaring and insensitive".
Fashola urged all levels of governance to shed there egos and put on the egos of the citizens by putting there interest first, share their pains and their discomfort. "I think this is the time really that at all levels of governance we must shed our egos, we must put the egos of the citizens, the people we serve at the four front of all of the consideration and you know if we do this if we humble ourselves before the people we will all be better for it", he posited. He said one could not re-emphasized the need for collaboration in different levels of government with different responsibilities set out in the constitution in places where clearly common sense and the necessity and interest of the people dictates that all arms of government must work together. His words; "It is very clear to anybody who understands the workings of government that no arm of government can function entirely on its own and even within the same arm the ministries, departments are all inter-dependent and inter-related in one another so it is a continuous exchange of relationships, compromise far sightedness, focus on what the real picture is and what the citizens expect of us.
The Lagos boss who paid an unscheduled visit to the Murtala Muhammed Airport road along the Agege/Oshodi link road from the airport has put an end to traffic congestion caused by motorists that park vehicles along the road. Fashola in company of senior Nigeria Army and Police officers explained that it was wrong for anybody to take laws into his hands by parking their cars to cause obstruction on the road. He warned car dealers who according to him have also worsened the traffic by converting the already narrow road to an exhibition ground for the sale of their vehicles to vacate the place with immediate effect. The governor in an interview with newsmen at the airport urged the military personnel to do all they could to ensure that traffic along the Airport Road is maintained to avoid congestion. He therefore urged the dealers to remove the cars obstructing traffic along the road within 24 hours, saying that failure to do so will force the state government to enforce full weight of the law, as the state task force will tow the cars away, adding that the general security of the state will improve for the benefit of Lagosians. [color=#000099][/color]

This is were we know weather they are sincere. ABEGI... GEJ carry go

There's a clear difference between public officials shutting down streets to facilitate their own personal movements around town and the general public engaging in peaceful political rallies, political marches, demonstrations and associations guaranteed by the Nigerian constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by hardbody: 1:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Adesiji77:
shocked

Just reading this....

I have a wedding ceremony to attend tomorrow at Oke Ira, Ogba. Don't know how this rally may affect my movements.

What routes do you suggest?

Lagosians, is it advisable to boycott the wedding altogether? cheesy

hardbody, Ishilove, Godmother, DrWise

If i knew where you are moving from (your take off location) I could easily advise you. Provide that information and let us see how we meander you through the murky traffic of Lagos.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by cbrass(m): 1:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
We already no. I'll sleep at home all day tomorrow.
Cypri gold, where art thou?

but you don't look like some one that uses cypri gold.. tot you should be bigger or fat
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by maskid(m): 1:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Omg... I get exam 4 maryland oooo Jesus.!!

Dem no see stadium or field use like oda pple?? APC sef.

Mschteeew
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by mayibuye: 1:54am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE![/b]
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by pacesetter939: 2:53am On Mar 07, 2015
harde2lah:
"I'm fit, my doctors have declared me fit so I'm going back for the final onslaught on PDP" (General Buhari, 2015)
#BringBackJonathan'sDollars
#IHaveDecided
#ForwardMarch4Buhari
I am more than ever, very decided to. Vote for General Muhammadu Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 07, 2015
cbrass:

but you don't look like some one that uses cypri gold.. tot you should be bigger or fat
I know right. And I eat a lot too o not just growing, dunno why.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by profibknoni: 3:03am On Mar 07, 2015
dipo1234:
Some visionless and dumb people will still go ahead and suffer with marching tomorrow, i have pity for my generation, Tinubu is a great thief and his thugs are still behind him, suffering and smiling
was your own, shameless people following mumu president.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Ryabcool(m): 4:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Peppyluv:
If it was GEJ,they would have rained curses on him.

that's because he has nothing to offer except lies and cluelessness cheesy
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by eyinjuege: 4:07am On Mar 07, 2015
seunmsg:
Am sure Lagosians are willing to endure the traffic challenge that will arise as a result of the campaign. No sacrifice is too much to endure in other to change this country for good and send the clueless and corrupt one back to Otueke. I urge all Lagosians to troop out and March4Buhari tomorrow.

To be honest, I'm not willing to endure any traffic challenge because of anyone's campaign. Its tough enough coping with the constant daily traffic on the streets of Lagos, and to now want to make it worse is almost inhumane. angry angry
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Adesiji77: 4:26am On Mar 07, 2015
hardbody:

If i knew where you are moving from (your take off location) I could easily advise you. Provide that information and let us see how we meander you through the murky traffic of Lagos.

Ibadan.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts / Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences / IDPs Scramble For Food Stuff In Borno Because Of Hunger (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.