Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation?????? (5547 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by trigar12(m): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2015
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport. He left for the office. The wife took a Taxi to the wedding reception,there she met a fine Girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi. The Girl responded; "My boyfriend brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed. Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife. Nothing much was said along the way. He dropped the wife at home first as planned and proceeded to drop the Girl at her house.........The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home? If you were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by simplemach(m): 5:42am On Mar 07, 2015
You said men only and you are asking the women what they would do if it were them.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by drjoebond080: 5:42am On Mar 07, 2015
ftc
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by mictima(m): 5:46am On Mar 07, 2015
the husband should better not explain explain anything cos there is nothing to explain! instead, he should just hope thats not the end of the maarriage
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Blanc8(m): 5:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Confused O.P, Confused couple , Confused question

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by trigar12(m): 5:53am On Mar 07, 2015
simplemach:
You said men only and you are asking the women what they would do if it were them.
My mistake, sorry ƒσя dat....
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Blanc8:
Confused O.P, Confused couple , Confused question
what else do u want to hear.etiwago aku oyibo nsugbe and no mekwatarism
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Blanc8(m): 6:04am On Mar 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
what else do u want to hear.etiwago aku oyibo nsugbe and no mekwatarism
Omo... Na you sabi..
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by djeezy(m): 6:04am On Mar 07, 2015
That's serious gbege. Messed up situation to ever be in. There's no need denying it. You just start begging.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2015
Husband: "I'm sorry cry ".

Wife: " angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry "

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2015
Wait till we get home ke?!..back seat ni?..we go diga am for that point o

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by ige101(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Start begging the moment u are at the gate, in fact crawl on you kneel

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by hatux: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2015
If I was the woman, I would pack all my luggages before he arrives not waiting for any fvcking explanation. Cos I trusted him, but he proved to be unloyal.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2015
*in onitsha accent*

If you manage to get ya sef in this situation nwanne, you are a biiigi goat. . . Ewu mmmaaahhh.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
*in onitsha accent*

If you manage to get ya sef in this situation nwanne, you are a biiigi goat. . . Ewu mmmaaahhh.
grin grin lmao
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2015
I will be waiting for him back home till he returns. i will not leave the house instantly.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by eph12(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2015
I can't be in this situation but not to spoil the fun I won't go back to that house that day o. I go just run go meet people wey she respect and listen to and beg them to help save my marriage. That's if I still want the marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by golddeejay(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2015
tho it 'sounds' like nollywood script.

But hey, na break up or break down be dat o
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
I will be waiting for him back home till he returns. i will not leave the house instantly.
hmm. So you'll leave your home for the other woman.

PS: remove the "[size=11] [size]" from your signature to perfect it.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2015
I will just pretend as if nothing happened,I won't shout or fight him,nd if he starts explaining nd apologising,I will keep my cool nd tell him to 4get d issue,my calm attitude will make him restless,he will be thinking I have something up my sleeve,which I don't,his conscience will start judging him,but one thing I know for sure,I won't give dat bi*ch d privilege to destroy my home

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
hmm. So you'll leave your home for the other woman.

PS: remove the "[size=11] [size]" from your signature to perfect it.
no I won't leave, that's what I said. I will just give him the silent treatment.

Oh okay thanks.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
no I won leave, that's what I said. I will just give him the silent treatment.

Oh okay thanks.
I can imagine the silent treatment.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by naijaboiy: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Honestly,,i won't return home.

I'll just go and lodge somewhere for like two weeks by that time na you go dey look for me around town.

Because if I return,,na die o grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Honestly,,i won't return home.

I'll just go and lodge somewhere for like two weeks by that time na you go dey look for me around town.

Because if I return,,na die o grin
lol grin hot soup waiting for you, i go look for you, even for GPS, you will turn to street. tah! you won't get away with cheating on me angry tongue
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by naijaboiy: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
lol grin hot soup waiting for you, i go look for you, even for GPS, you will turn to street. tah! you won't get away with cheating on me angry tongue
Chai any man wey go return come house get mind o. grin

Except he has already manipulated his wife and she can't complain or do anything.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai any man wey go return come house get mind o. grin

Except he has already manipulated his wife and she can't complain or do anything.
lol, but i go pretend as if nothing happen, if he brings up the incident, it will be a never ending story
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by sarmiie(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2015
the situation depends on the character of the wife.....

if she is the loud, outgoing type, buy a VERY expensive gift, the kind you save for rainy days, 'cause, face it, this is a rainy day!! then when you come home, you walk in, calm and collected, ready to take whatever insults she dishes out, of which there would be many. you face the tears and cries of "you betrayed our love" like a man; stolid, calm and remorseful. then you beg her, dry her tears, carry her inside, give her d best sexx of her life and NEVER DO THAT SHII AGAIN (who r we kidding?? of course you will do it again).

if she is the quiet, reserved type, write your will first, coz niqqa u dead !!!!! still waters run deep, bro..she's prolly deciding whether to use rat poison on your food or just castrate you while you sleep. especially when you come and she doesnt say anything, as if nothing ever happen. then you know that shii just got real.....

if she's a christian, dont bother coming home, man. go look for your pastor, and pray she doesnt send the angels to kill you before you find him.....

if she's a muslim, well, i dont know jack bout muslims so cant say much...........

that about covers it all.....

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by naijaboiy: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
lol, but i go pretend as if nothing happen, if he brings up the incident, it will be a never ending story
silent treatment.
Lol his conscience will prick him to death.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Fatalveli(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2015
If the wife's gonna make an issue outta the situation, she'd have started a commotion in the car.....
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2015
lol. he had better returned home with his parents, friends and pastor

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
lol. he had better returned home with his parents, friends and pastor
If possible his kinsmen should join his parents while coming.

I don't pray to find myself in such a situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. / A Thread For Nairaland Virgins / Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.