Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians (11872 Views)

Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by stingbreed(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Any dark skinned individual now automatically becomes a Nigerian....

SMH

OP them show u their passport? Mind d kind of news u carry...

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by kaycexx(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2015
countsparrow:
Dis one na okokomaiko na, near ajangbadi...

Do U stay around any of the mentioned area?
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by sold(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2015
cococandy:
Such a Sad life
really sad and annoying
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by richeso: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2015
show me proof that the girls are Nigerians. rubbish thread.

any black woman na nigerian abi?

as far as i can tell, no nigerian girl will sleep for forest.
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by richeso: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2015
tomiobj:
yes. They must be. U av no idea aw many we are in 9ja. In d world 3 out of 5 random people r Nigerians

stop acting like mugu joo.. na only nigerian black? abi that forst better pass lekki and VI.
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by sundoj08(m): 1:05am On Mar 08, 2015
donpope1:
must every black living thing be a NIGERIAN?
was about to say the same too

1 Like

Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by meforyou1(m): 2:29am On Mar 08, 2015
ibedun:
Igbo girl things, mothers of the next generation of Igbos.
ur papa

1 Like

Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by DukeNija(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2015
ibedun:

You are a certified cretin, an established idiata. What brought igbo girls into this? Useless yoloba foo.ol, if only I could narrate to you the number of shameless yoloba girls and women me and my friends devoured during Nysc in that dead state called Ekiti, you'll know where true prostitution comes from. Atleast those girls up there don't do it from their parents and husbands houses.
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by Pvin: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2015
donpope1:
must every black living thing be a NIGERIAN?
Just as every detergent is Omo and every noodles are indomie in Nigeria
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by appini: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2015
otokx:
unverified, no proof the ladies are Africans, no proof that bush is in Italy.

After carrying out a forensic investigations, the pictures above were all taken in Italy.

Google what is written in the poly-bag hanged on a tree in the first picture. CONAD.

It clearly stated that CONAD is a popular supermaket in Italy
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by ijeaify: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
ibedun:
I can see you are not ok at all.
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by fairheven: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
goodmorning40:
What is it with this Italy men and s**x, are they caused with sex or is that how other countries gather ashawos

They actually have the most handsome men in the world,so maybe its the women that can't do without them..my tot
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by victorD3: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bini I hail oooooo!!!!
Re: Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians by tomiobj(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
richeso:

stop acting like mugu joo.. na only nigerian black? abi that forst better pass lekki and VI.

. Most blacks r Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States With Health Insurance Laws In Nigeria / 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians / Rep Member Tunji-ojo Empowers Constituents, Appoints 221 Additional Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.