Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (149051 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by farano(f): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
mrpackager:

I PLEDGE TO WOO FARANO

cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tessy4life(f): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
embarassedhmmm,just passin by
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na here we go take catch all the fake monikers grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mrpackager(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
I want to woo missclassy and missjenna grin

Cc:
Blackett.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Cc:
Blackett.

You don baff undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by dechandel(f): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
How did i miss this thread o!!

Pls when is the female edition coming up, i don gather liver to woo now grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Cc:
Blackett.
Haha. Lemme know how that goes. It'll be fun to see "them" fighting over you.

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
dechandel:

cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
dechandel:

You don gather liver to mess where man dey? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by dechandel(f): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jennimma:

cheesy
Sweetie peperenpe cheesy cheesy
Who are we wooing??
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

You don baff undecided
Shattap there and stop forming grin

I want to woo you and your alter ego cheesy

No dey form for me undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by dechandel(f): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
You don gather liver to mess where man dey? undecided
Blankhead... I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, biko go and sleep..

I hope no one is gona woo you grin.. You are the fifth candidate on my list
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
dechandel:
Blankhead... I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, biko go and sleep..

I hope no one is gona woo you grin.. You are the fifth candidate on my list
None of you can handle me anyway. . . grin

Push me to number 100 sef.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by AbuMikey(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

You don baff undecided

Just a Question, what's Your old Nairaland moniker?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Not really..... There is something am doing that is taking much of my time these days

Ur curves na die ooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
Haha. Lemme know how that goes. It'll be fun to see "them" fighting over you.

The babe dey form grin

Waiting for missjenna though cheesy

She seems more matured undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

The babe dey form grin

Lol! I had to laugh! You nutter good luck grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
AbuMikey:

Just a Question, what's Your old Nairaland moniker?
Excuse me undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mrpackager(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

You don baff undecided

#SHORO NIYEN
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

The babe dey form grin

They're the same MPD_idiot.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Rilwayne001: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Duh! What on Earth is wrong with chu eh? I was only kidding! Thought I made that lucid enough.

[s] Clearly you don't have a sense of humor! [/s] Sorry I bothered you. It will never happen again.

Why do u have to call allnaijabloger if truly you are not kidding?

Its okay anyway.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
They're the same MPD_idiot.
Of course I know grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by AbuMikey(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

Excuse me undecided

will You just answer, please?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol! I had to laugh! You nutter good luck grin
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mrpackager(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
wer is DIZ farano naw
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by dechandel(f): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
None of you can handle me anyway. . . grin

Push me to number 100 sef.
Look atewyhu undecided
I know your meltdown diva on Nl.. Lemme go and call her..
Ashewo grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
dechandel:
Look atewyhu undecided
I know your meltdown diva on Nl.. Lemme go and call her..
Ashewo grin
Melt down diva fire. I never see. I'm out of control. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lala247:

Yh u guys r too cute

Find me wan rugged guy lol

Me nko? *grins*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Of course I know grin
Funny how it thinks that's smart. . . Managing to sound sane on one, and being a complete and utter dumbass on the other.

Anyway, whatever makes it's rice swell.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Me nko? *grins*
Ahhh oga u cute die .... U need one barbie doll type chic smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by dechandel(f): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
Melt down diva fire. I never see. I'm out of control. cheesy
Easy o..
She is viewing this thread!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102) (Reply)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.