Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) (3438 Views)

Obasanjo's Dance Moves At His 79th Birthday [PICS] / Jonathan Performs EPZ Groundbreaking / Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by naijacrave(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2015

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
That is the strongest president ever.

I bet that buhari can never do this kind of exercise. He does not have power but wants to fight boko haram, abeg na broom E won take beat boko haram?

Chai. GEJ the strongest man till 2019

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
d day buhari tries any of wad d commander-in-chief of d armed forces is doing, na grave straight dem go carry am go!

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
d day buhari tries any of wad d commander-in-chief of d armed forces is doing, na grave straight dem go carry am go!
Leadership qualities arn't measured by hw many stunts you can do. Its by what you have upstairs..and more importantly, by how u take and discharge responsibilities.

16 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by bennygreat1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Carry On Mr President.. Look strong n fit as we await march 28...

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Leadership qualities arn't measured by hw many stunts you can do.
bin d leader of a country is not a childs play, u ve to be fit physically, mentally and otherwise. Buhari is sick, and he's not fit mentally, someone dat doesn't know d full meaning of apc and inec. Ma bro, me and ya shld know dat, if buhari wins its gonna be a repeat of yar,adua.

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
bin d leader of a country is not a childs play, u ve to be fit physically, mentally and otherwise. Buhari is sick, and he's not fit mentally, someone dat doesn't know d full meaning of apc and inec. Ma bro, me and ya shld know dat, if buhari wins its gonna be a repeat of yar,adua.
Grow up kid!

God gives and takes life. The fit one today may slump and die tomorrow and the one that looks sick today, may live to bury him (the fit one) tomorrow.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Leadership qualities arn't measured by hw many stunts you can do. Its by what you have upstairs..and more importantly, by how u take and discharge responsibilities.

SECONDED

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by doctokwus: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is his ADC supposed to be political?Why is he wearing jonathan/sambo campaign apparel?I thought as a military man and d ADC to the president he is supposed to be professional at all times and apolitical?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by kufre2010: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari where no fit stand give five minutes speech, what he does is to come out shout we need change, join the movement the he goes back to his sit

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
[url][/url]
Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

I bet that buhari can never do this kind of exercise. He does not have power but wants to fight boko haram, abeg na broom E won take beat boko haram?

pls apply wisdom..

Is Buhari going to the war front to fight boko haram? As fit as GEJ looks, have you for once seen him handling a gun? Or physically fighting Boko haram?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
I wish he had as much brain power as he has foot power....Nigerians will be convinced of his ability to lead and support him.

We need leadership (#brainaction) from our President, not sports entertainment (#footaction).

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by anselm791(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
If only Naija is a gymnastic state, I swear him for win. Nice move.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by ibson99(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
So the president is showing us that he is physically strong, I wonder when he'll show us that he is mentally strong too and stop making moronic comments like stealing is not corruption

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Is his ADC supposed to be political?Why is he wearing jonathan/sambo campaign apparel?I thought as a military man and d ADC to the president he is supposed to be professional at all times and apolitical?
Go and die you idiiot

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by whizbee(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
The guy don forget say na muscle kill Bruce Lee,anyway,otuoke no far

.meanwhile
Working on my rap album
Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
My President is as fit as a fiddle

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by CaptainAmerica1: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Politics apart....

Guy you sabi miltary training at all?

If you've really seen when they drill soldiers and when officers take various courses. You won't talk like this.
Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Gboyeboy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is just silly.
Where are the Chibok girls?
#BringBackOurGirls

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by servantleader: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
copy cats. opposition organizes town hall meeting, the President quickly organizes one.

The day opposition is doing a walk, President quickly organizes a jog.

I hear the President will go to Chatham House.
No creativity but the best in lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Gboyeboy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
bennygreat1:
Carry On Mr President.. Look strong n fit as we await march 28...
Can't wait for that day too.
Exercise well Mr President so you'll be fit enough to carry your luggage's on your head back to Otuoke.
Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by ignis: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
GEJ is physically fit to be president, unlike weak bony Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by tociano009(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Great man

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by kamer: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Grow up kid!

God gives and takes life. The fit one today may slump and die tomorrow and the one that looks sick today, may live to bury the fit one tomorrow.
Cry me a river, that was how people forewarned yara and he didn't hear... Meanwhile did you see the fit president... Gej until buhari do sports

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Fabulous47(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cluelessness has eaten deep into his brain.

If you like Summersault
Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari threatens everyone with cross country but was no where to be found when his own supporters went on a match in Lagos

But here is GEJ, no drama, no gimmicks, he is leading from the front!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Okaka27(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Anoda campaign tactics...

So that we will think he is healthy so as to criticise Buhari's health.
The General is hale and hearty

#ItWontWork
#IHaveDecided
#Change
#APC
#SaiBuhari/Osibanjo2015
Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Sweetguy25: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
This man is special. I like his humility a lot, he has demystified his office with his humility

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by eaglechild: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
I sincerely hope Buhari will not foolishly try to copy this in order to score a cheap political point.

That may well be the end of the election process for him.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man is special. I like his humility a lot, he has demystified his office with his humility

The days of Big men as African leaders are gone!

Buhari should not be allowed to roll back the years!
Re: President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) by Caveatemptor(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is comical.
Every time you think it can't get worse,Mr Jonathan pulls another rabbit out of his black Fedora hat.
We need power/electricity.
We need a strong economy.
We need security from the insurgents and robbers.
We need water and good roads.
Above all we need strong,direct policies and dynamic leadership.
WE DO NOT NEED A GYMNASTICS PRESIDENT!
Pheewww!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Has Had Enough. / Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. / I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.