Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP (3433 Views)

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / 2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
With all our prayer to heal our president from what ever sickness diagonised i see rochas stepping in as the vp
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by eleko1: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nothing gonna happen to baba DAURA wink.Even machine do rest/e go break down.Imagine a car without engine oil.Fear not,Baba DAURA till 2023. Not Rocha time noW,but KANU sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Even if anything happens to Buhari(God forbid), his Wife becomes the VP....

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dream on Mr dreamer. Christian president nd Christian vice can never work in this our naija
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by naijaking1: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
It will set up an interesting scenerio. You think they will allow Osibanjo to become president

3 Likes

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by ckmayoca: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
naijaking1:
It will set up an interesting scenerio. You think they will allow Osibanjo to become president

As in eh. They will not make it happen easily oh. That's why baba put northerners in sensitive places shld in case the un expected happens.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by naijaking1: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
ckmayoca:

As in eh. They will not make it happen easily oh. That's why baba put northerners in sensitive places shld in case the un expected happens.

That's why I said it's going to be an interesting scenerio. While the north want to hold on to power if Buhari dies, Tinubu would want to step in as the VP and eventually push his way through to the presidency

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by OfoIgbo: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by OfoIgbo: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
sarrki:
With all our prayer to heal our president from what ever sickness diagonised i see rochas stepping in as the vp

Okorocha will not be stepping into anything.

If Buhari passes on, Osibanjo may habe an impossible task convincing the northerners to be made the substantive president. Yeah, we all know what the constitution says about vp replacing a dead or unfit president, but this is Nigeria

Osibanjo will need a solid support from the other two southern regions to be able to withstand the resusal from the north, but as Osibanjo was a part of the team that conspired to get rid of a SS president, he will have an almost impossible task convincing the other southern regions to back him.
Afterall, if Yorubas want a northern presidency, then a northern president they will get, no matter what

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Onyegecha(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Vshock:
Dream on Mr dreamer. Christian president nd Christian vice can never work in this our naija
Who is the christian vp? Did Okorocha tell you he is a christian? He is neither christian, muslim nor even trado worshiper. But he can become the best of any of them that will suit his purpose overnight

10 Likes

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by ckmayoca: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
naijaking1:

That's why I said it's going to be an interesting scenerio. While the north want to hold on to power if Buhari dies, Tinubu would want to step in as the VP and eventually push his way through to the presidency

Ahhhh never! Tinubu to step in making it 2 SWners? It's a nono for him.
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by OlujobaSamuel: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
are we seriously having this discussion of a vice stepping into the shoes of his president in event of his demise?
there will only be noise here and there, except the vice is killed, there is nothing anyone can do about it, it post is like hereditary power between the duo, a court cannot stop it, the NASS can't stop it, no one can.
just as in the case of gej, not that there is no opposition, but immediately the president death was disclosed, the cjn needs not consult anybody before performing the ritual, except the cjn is kidnapped to create a constitutional crisis, but I know the cjn that installed gej is also a northerner, so don't expect anything less from the current cjn too in case of any ugly event. However, I wish no evil on the duo.

6 Likes

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by marshalcarter: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Welcum to 9ja whr dey carry awt action b4 analyzing grin
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by unstableaswater: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Okorocha will not be stepping into anything.

If Buhari passes on, Osibanjo may habe an impossible task convincing the northerners to be made the substantive president. Yeah, we all know what the constitution says about vp replacing a dead or unfit president, but this is Nigeria

Osibanjo will need a solid support from the other two southern regions to be able to withstand the resusal from the north, but as Osibanjo was a part of the team that conspired to get rid of a SS president, he will have an almost impossible task convincing the other southern regions to back him.
Afterall, if Yorubas want a northern presidency, then a northern president they will get, no matter what

Wake up, Osinbajo is already acting president. The North is like a body without the head, dey cannot do fc.uk all. Osinbajo is President without Buhari. He already holds the Executive powers. Remember Chief of Defence Staff is Yoruba and he is also an army officer and above Buratai.

I accept the yorubas are sophisticated now.

Op is mischievious though, Osinbajo is Christian and overrule Okorocha as a viable Vice President choice. Okorocha wont fly, he must finish tenure as Gov.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by hardniola(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Onyegecha:

Who is the christian vp? Did Okorocha tell you he is a christian? He is neither christian, muslim nor even trado worshiper. But he can become the best of any of them that will suit his purpose overnight
so Na you wan kill our sai baba. DSS take note!!! Just see how you dey share people post whn the owner still dey alive
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by fweshh(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Vshock:
Rochas is a muslim oo, for real
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by tayooluwole: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nigerians can sometimes dissapoint me, so if Mr president die today ( God forbid ), OSINBAJO will not be allowed to be d president when d constitution is clear on dis ? So, u think OSINBAJO needs endorsement from any body to be d president ? So, you think d matter will be taking to d senate for debate if OSINBAJO should be made d president ? So, u think Notherner will hand-over their anointed to d chief judge for swearing-in ahead of OSINBAJO ? I can't laugh oooo.... See, nothing will happen, the notherners will just keep ranting until OSINBAJO is made d president...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
tayooluwole:
Nigerians can sometimes dissapoint me, so if Mr president die today ( God forbid ), OSINBAJO will not be allowed to be d president when d constitution is clear on dis ? So, u think OSINBAJO needs endorsement from any body to be d president ? So, you think d matter will be taking to d senate for debate if OSINBAJO should be made d president ? So, u think Notherner will hand-over their anointed to d chief judge for swearing-in ahead of OSINBAJO ? I can't laugh oooo.... See, nothing will happen, the notherners will just keep ranting until OSINBAJO is made d president...

One is even saying Aishat Buhari would will be the new vp
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
fweshh:
Rochas is a muslim oo, for real
sanu imam fweshh
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Dymaco(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
am so happy....

after killing unarmed protesters.... mehn pls update me more. this man should just pay for all the killings. good riddance
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
kolawaxxy:

One is even saying Aishat Buhari would will be the new vp
My assertion that Buhari's Wife becomes d VP is by no means referring to any constitutional provision, i only made a *Personal* prediction which i assumed/believed is logical enough.....The Northern fanatical supporters of d President would go haywire if anything untold happens to the President but pushing Aisha forward as d VP would appease a lot of mind...
But all d same

Long Live The President....

IStandWithMuhammaduBuhari
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by paschu: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
El-rufai will be more like the cabal's choice dice.Though I dislike the dude.
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
sarrki:
All of a sudden you dislike Rochas grin grin grin grin
I know why . . .

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by sarrki(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
olatunji21:

My assertion that Buhari's Wife becomes d VP is by no means referring to any constitutional provision, i only made a *Personal* prediction which i assumed/believed is logical enough.....The Northern fanatical supporters of d President would go haywire if anything untold happens to the President but pushing Aisha forward as d VP would appease a lot of mind...
But all d same

Long Live The President....

IStandWithMuhammaduBuhari

Aisha will be a no go area coz of gender
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by attackgat: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
sarrki:

Not possible. The president and the vice always come from either the North or South. If anything happens to Buhari, Osibanjo will be sworn in but will have to appoint a Vice President from the North

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by ade2bad: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
attackgat:

Not possible. The president and the vice always come from either the North or South. If anything happens to Buhari, Osibanjo will be sworn in but will have to appoint a Vice President from the North

Technically, the North were always going to end up Vice President. They have been fooled twice.
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by decomaniaboss(f): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Onyegecha:

you are so right about this ,my Governor skills in changing personalities are very much at their best!!!! I vow I can hardly associate the rochas that came up with free education to the one of today ...2 different peoples totally,just that there both have the same pot belly and the same ugly face angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by MUVAH(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Onyegecha:

LOL! Bro, you just made me laugh my ass out literally. You seem to know Rochas too well, over in Imo, we know him as the chief pretender/comedian. Nice one bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Very simple scenario...if there should be a sudden change...automatically, VP Osinbajo become the Numero Uno....whilst the VP will be from the northern conclave of either El-rufai or Tambuwal as either of them are progressives...

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nature129(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
If Buhari dies (but God forbid), Osinbajo will be sworn in as President but I don't see him going beyond 2019. Because if he insists, all PDP needs do is to get a northern presidential candidate and lo and behold, what happened to GEJ in 2015 will happen to Osinbajo in 2019.

But the good news will be that he tasted the honey pot - and will be addressed as a former president. Remember Pa E.A. Adeboye once prophesied that a Redeemer will be the president. That could be Osinbajo grin
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by shaddoww: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
naijaking1:
he is acting president already, Buhari made sure of dat before he left by sending a letter to d National Assembly, but should anything happen, den Osinbajo will av to choose someone from Buhari's place to replace him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize / Biography Of The Newly Appointed DG Of NAFDAC, Prof. Moji Christianah Adeyeye / I Am Worried PDP May Take Over Government Again – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.