Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit (25579 Views)

These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them / The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
ÒDÈ
You lied and instead of covering your face in shame you're still spewing gibberish.
So this is how hopeless you can be, shey?
You're a disgrace to yourself, your family, your church and your worthless god! cheesy

I lied yet you can't counter my claim by providing the screenshot of your profile for the account @Maximus69 so that people can see my lies.

See painment, your useless frustration life just started. As your mumu god keep inspires you to defraud people.
Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2021
Janosky:

Emusan have forgotten your numerous LIES & denial of Jesus the wisdom created before the works of old @ Proverbs 8:22 ?

DUBIOUS man , LIENUS you will disgrace yourself on this thread, no worry.
grin grin grin grin

See painment from the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil.

This is my post again:
Christ said to be THE POWER and THE WISDOM of God!

Now, the lying liar JWs like his father the devil with faulty understanding of:

The Power of God not a person
The Wisdom of God not a person

Agreed that the Son is a person!

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by paltielx: 5:09pm On May 30, 2021
It is holy spirit and not holy ghost, ghost cannot be holy, Holy spirit is God's spirit and not a being by itself

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Janosky: 5:16pm On May 30, 2021
Emusan:

[s]See painment from the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil.
[/s]

This is my post again:
Christ said to be THE POWER and THE WISDOM of God!

1 Corinthians 1:24 & Proverbs 8:22, Geneva Bible © 1599.
Mr LIENUS stop DECEIVING yourself.
Roger that.
grin grin

LUKE 24:49
I am going to send you what my Father has promised;
but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.
@ Luke 24:49, Is Jesus Christ "the power from on high" ?
Is Jesus Christ the promised holy spirit?

Luke 24:49 ,2 Timothy 1:7, holy spirit is the power of God.
Luke 11:20 holy spirit is the finger of God.

Mumu LIENUS, is the finger of God a living entity?
Psalms 11:4, Is the eyes of God a living entity?
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by achorladey: 5:33pm On May 30, 2021
Janosky:

Artful dodger, answer the question from that post :
2 Corinthian 6:6-7 & Luke 24:49,Is the power of God a person ?

grin

Now he wants response from my "MUMU post". The man dealing in MUMU business you should know better grin
Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2021
How on earth can a human being be so useless and hopeless like you Emusan? cheesy

I was chatting with a young lady who has been misinformed about God's people and you ran into the discussion only to lay false accusations, OK provide evidence of your false accusations and you came up with the most stupid comment ever on Nairaland:
You asked the person you're accusing to help you gather evidence against himself!
Walahi Talahi your madness done get grade, you better desist from harbouring hatred for God's people before your condition worsen than this! cheesy

Emusan:

I lied yet you can't counter my claim by providing the screenshot of your profile for the account @Maximus69 so that people can see my lies.
See painment, your useless frustration life just started. As your mumu god keep inspires you to defraud people.
Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Barristter07: 8:23pm On May 30, 2021
Emusan:

When the lying liar mouth is exposed, the next thing is to be grasping for air.

Now that you boldly say THE SPIRIT at 2 Corinthians 3:17 is the FATHER

This is what that verse says "Now the Lord is the Spirit..."

Which means the SPIRIT here was once mentioned somewhere which we can trace back to verse 8 "will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious?"

Where was the Father ever associated with the MINISTRY OF THE SPIRIT in the scripture?

Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having RECEIVED FROM THE FATHER the promise of the Holy Spirit , He poured out this which you now see and hear Acts 2:33 NKJV

I don't really know what your problem is here. Are you now shifting goal post to mean the Lord here is Jesus Christ. That would be hilarious. Your attempt to pin the Spirit at 2Cor 3:17 to holy Spirit has failed , because holy spirit does not have a spirit of its own. Once again, shifting it to Jesus Christ would be hilarious...

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Janosky:

1 Corinthians 1:24 & Proverbs 8:22, Geneva Bible © 1599.
Mr LIENUS stop DECEIVING yourself.
Roger that.
grin grin

LUKE 24:49
I am going to send you what my Father has promised;
but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.
@ Luke 24:49, Is Jesus Christ "the power from on high" ?
Is Jesus Christ the promised holy spirit?

Luke 24:49 ,2 Timothy 1:7, holy spirit is the power of God.
Luke 11:20 holy spirit is the finger of God.

Mumu LIENUS, is the finger of God a living entity?
Psalms 11:4, Is the eyes of God a living entity?
grin

The lying liar JWs like his father the Devil still leaving in self denial and severe painment.

Is Jesus Christ not THE POWER AND WISDOM OF GOD?

You haven't answered this but keep perambulating like a lost soul.
Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
How on earth can a human being be so useless and hopeless like you Emusan? cheesy

Thanks for the compliment but know that this is bookmarked!

I was chatting with a young lady who has been misinformed about God's people and you ran into the discussion only to lay false accusations,

The young lady was giving you severe painment and frustration, you have to dig deep into her previous post to present something different entirely to the subject matter in other to derail her thread. Which is what I addressed by saying, you hypocrite was once promoting a Ponzi scheme on this forum with your DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT @Maximus69

OK provide evidence of your false accusations and you came up with the most stupid comment ever on Nairaland:
You asked the person you're accusing to help you gather evidence against himself!
Walahi Talahi your madness done get grade, you better desist from harbouring hatred for God's people before your condition worsen than this! cheesy

Your blood is hot because you know you're a liar and hypocrite.

That's why you are so pained since I exposed your hypocrite.

If you're so sure I'm lying, tell this forum the title of your first-two post with the account name @Maximus69.
Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Barristter07:
Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having RECEIVED FROM THE FATHER the promise of the Holy Spirit , He poured out this which you now see and hear Acts 2:33 NKJV

What is this one

I don't really know what your problem is here. Are you now shifting goal post to mean the Lord here is Jesus Christ. That would be hilarious. Your attempt to pin the Spirit at 2Cor 3:17 to holy Spirit has failed , because holy spirit does not have a spirit of its own. Once again, shifting it to Jesus Christ would be hilarious...

If not because you're so dull, what does Trinity entails?

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Lord is the Spirit" the Spirit here is the one in Vs 8

You can hit your dull skull on the wall!
Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Emusan:

Thanks for the compliment but know that this is bookmarked!
The young lady was giving you severe painment and frustration, you have to dig deep into her previous post to present something different entirely to the subject matter in other to derail her thread. Which is what I addressed by saying, you hypocrite was once promoting a Ponzi scheme on this forum with your DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT @Maximus69
Your blood is hot because you know you're a liar and hypocrite.
That's why you are so pained since I exposed your hypocrite.
If you're so sure I'm lying, tell this forum the title of your first-two post with the account name @Maximus69.

No problem you've behaved so foolishly this time but next time before you lay false and stupid accusation against anyone try to gather evidence so that you won't look stupid. Period! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Janosky: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No problem you've behaved so foolishly this time but next time before you lay false and stupid accusation against anyone try to gather evidence so that you won't look stupid. Period! smiley

Seconded !
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Barristter07: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Emusan:

What is this one
If not because you're so dull, what does Trinity entails?

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Lord is the Spirit" the Spirit here is the one in Vs 8

You can hit your dull skull on the wall!

Hello.

2 Corinthians 3:17 is reffering to the Father.

Any other suggestions create the following

Holy spirit- Are you saying holy spirit have its own spirit as it's mentioned in that verse that the person called The spirit , has his own spirit , leading to Four persons in one ?

Jesus - If Jesus is the Lord , that is spirit . Do you then admit Jesus is a Spirit, and a spirit doesn't have flesh and bones ?

I know you are not thinking. But have been able to help you break it down

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You created two threads with your deleted moniker @Maximus69 promoting Ponzi Scheme....I said it before and I'll say it again. You can hit your dull skull on the wall.

Scammer JWs! I know it pains you whenever your evil deeds are brought open because as a hypocrite, you're always pretending to be an Angel of Light just like your father the Devil.
Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Emusan:

You created two threads with your deleted moniker @Maximus69 promoting Ponzi Scheme....I said it before and I'll say it again. You can hit your dull skull on the wall.
Scammer JWs! I know it pains you whenever your evil deeds are brought open because as a hypocrite, you're always pretending to be an Angel of Light just like your father the Devil.

One day you will end up behind bars accusing people without having proof! grin
Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
One day you will end up behind bars accusing people without having proof! grin

If it got to that, people like Seun and mods will be summoned to court and your posts on your deleted moniker will be made available.

Just like I said, you feel there's no evidence because you took down that moniker but I promise you, I'll get to root of this just wait and see. I understand your fear, you thought nobody was aware of those threads then but since I brought it up, your blood has been boiling.
Re: 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Continue worrying yourself! smiley
Emusan:

If it got to that, people like Seun and mods will be summoned to court and your posts on your deleted moniker will be made available.
Just like I said, you feel there's no evidence because you took down that moniker but I promise you, I'll get to root of this just wait and see. I understand your fear, you thought nobody was aware of those threads then but since I brought it up, your blood has been boiling.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.