Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 (5429 Views)

Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) / We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum / Afenifere Group: Yoruba Will Stand Alone If Military Takes Over (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by D9ty7(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2015
I hate it when people generalise without thinking. What is it with "yorubas will not vote GEJ" What reasons have you got?
No yoruba in his cabinet? How does that concern me? The tribes who are in his cabinet, were they able to affect the lives of their people?
And to those who fought for Jonathan in 2011, they are fighters, that's why they fought for him. All I know is I didn't fight for him in 2011. No yoruba in his cabinet is okay for me, afterall, all those Stella Oduah, Alison Madueke are enriching their pockets. So what are you saying.
@op, have you spoken to a common yoruba man? Did he complain about the cabinet?

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by juman(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Jonathan might not win up to 15 states.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by nogames: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2015
myhoodlink:

Point of correction Sir. GEJ is winning the 6 SW States. Afterall, he got the blessings of the royal fathers, afenifere, opc among others already. God bless the Yorubas. God bless Nigeria.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Tell us how those people you mentioned influence voting in their locality..
Oni of Ife support Omisore last election
Fasheun's party is even unknow to meany Yorubas
Afenifere AD or AC or what ever can not boost of a counsellor

so them me, their voting power?

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by olamieseun(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2015
nogames:
Tell us how those people you mentioned influence voting in their locality..
Oni of Ife support Omisore last election
Fasheun's party is even unknow to meany Yorubas
Afenifere AD or AC or what ever can not boost of a counsellor

so them me, their voting power?

LOBATAN. .Isoro ni igbesi
Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
organic973:
Whoever posted this is just funny it's full of contradictions.
You said yorubas marginalization is not really seen as a problem and yet you listed the different positions that they are denied of and at the end you said no sane yoruba will support GEJ which YOU know it's impossible.

I mean no insult but were you asked to do this and by who?

GEJ is liable to get 65 to 75 percent of votes in all the yoruba states put together.

The likes of you and FFA and fasyostupiid are the one deceiving the cluelesss dumbo,if he get 10percent vote in SW call me a bastard

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by martin98(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Former speaker house of Rep. Dimeji Bankole was a yoruba man. Who went against him? - Bola Tinubu.
Who was against the yoruba candidate to replace him? - Bola Tinubu.
Minister of police affairs is a yoruba man. Who was against him? - Bola Tinubu. (thank God he did not succeed).
Just last week, a yoruba man, Obanikoro was to be made minister. Who was against him? - Bola Tinubu.
Who is the real enemy of the yorubas? - BOLA TINUBU.
Vote wisely.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by emmasege: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
You r wrong OP. You can only speak for yourself and not the generality of Yorubas. I'm of the Oduduwa race, have no party affiliation & neither has my conscience been bought. For ur info, I'm VOTING GEJ.
The most important positions in naija are numbers 1-4 slots. Oo si nbe, o ni bawo ni won se pin (u were not there but u are querying the sharing formula). Where were you when the thiefnubus selfishly sold their sister's right to the north?. That incident alone nailed our chances in this dispensation. A Yoruba speaker could have played a crucial role in the emergence of more Yorubas on that list you gave.
And by the way, did you see what Tinubu dogs did two days ago in the senate?. That's what they are good at: protecting their political empire by undermining anyone who could threaten their empire.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by emmasege: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
blackfase:
Pls dont come here & mention any Mulikat here as a representative of the SW. That woman is as clueless as the head lizard himself. She wouldnt even be able to locate her own self in a toilet...
Mulikat ko, Alicat ni...
Yes, u may be right. But her initial emergence as the speaker & subsequent removal would've paved way for another yoruba to succeed her like in the case of Patricia & Bankole. Don't forget there was another Yoruba (PDP) contesting the seat with mulikat in 2011.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by aresa: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
The largest representation in his administration are ibo and he even cluelessly and bigotedly said gto the world that ibo people are the pillar of his administration.

That was the dumbest thing to say openly , but the man is dumb anyway...

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by blackfase(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmm bro, and have you taken into account how much damage would've been done in that span of time? Like they already tearing the fabric of politics & governance now and over the years? I doubt if that woman can withstand the tide of politiking going on in that house. She seems clueless as they come...

emmasege:
Yes, u may be right. But her initial emergence as the speaker & subsequent removal would've paved way for another yoruba to succeed her like in the case of Patricia & Bankole. Don't forget there was another Yoruba (PDP) contesting the seat with mulikat in 2011.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by dipo1234: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mr blims or what did you call your name, Yorubas are the most versatile voter you could ever think of, for your information, some enemies of the yoruba race sold our post to the north because of their personal gain. We hv decided to massively vote DR GOODLUCK EBELEMI JONATHAN never to be deceived by the manipulations of Buhari and his Yoryuba race accomplices

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by macof(m): 12:35am On Mar 14, 2015
The op is a madman.

First of all you say Yoruba don't care if you are Yoruba or not but want you to deliver
so you think not having Yoruba in top positions is the large factor here? How you contradict yourself

Secondly Tinubu and his apc thugs made up of mostly Yoruba saw to it that a Yoruba woman was denied house of rep speakership
If apc were a friend of Yoruba, their would bring a Yoruba as presidential candidate not a gambari illiterate, taking into consideration that the party is filled with able Yoruba people...only that they let themselves lose their minds for Tinubu

Buhari is a No! An enemy to the Yoruba.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by tit(f): 1:20am On Mar 14, 2015
emmasege:
You r wrong OP. You can only speak for yourself and not the generality of Yorubas. I'm of the Oduduwa race, have no party affiliation & neither has my conscience been bought. For ur info, I'm VOTING GEJ.
The most important positions in naija are numbers 1-4 slots. Oo si nbe, o ni bawo ni won se pin (u were not there but u are querying the sharing formula). Where were you when the thiefnubus selfishly sold their sister's right to the north?. That incident alone nailed our chances in this dispensation. A Yoruba speaker could have played a crucial role in the emergence of more Yorubas on that list you gave.
And by the way, did you see what Tinubu dogs did two days ago in the senate?. That's what they are good at: protecting their political empire by undermining anyone who could threaten their empire.

Allah bless you.
Tinubu hates Yoruba women that is why he deny Mulikatu the Speaker position.
It is only his wife he wants to enter position.
We are voting out that Reminantu from the senate.
She wont even get Iyaloja of any market again.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by jessymore70: 1:47am On Mar 14, 2015
U guys re following the wrong person. Wake up early before is too late. We need GEJ now.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by jessymore70: 1:51am On Mar 14, 2015
The Jonathan administration launched the Energy Efficiency and Energy conservation lighting Scheme. This is to promote and encourage the use of energy efficient bulbs and lighting systems in order to create an energy conservation culture.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by jessymore70: 1:55am On Mar 14, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan's administration has started the construction of the east west road linking the southwest of the country with the south east and south south states. GEJ is working and ready to do more.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by maureen546: 2:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Whether yuroba vote GEJ or not we the lgbo's is behind him,come rain come shine Goodluck till 2019.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by jessymore70: 2:02am On Mar 14, 2015
The goal of the vision 20:2020 policy is to restructure the economy by diversifying it's productivity base for greater domestic content and value. This way, the economy will be on track towards making Nigeria one of the world's top 20 economies by 2020. With the work on ground, and the effort being made by the government the vision is achievable. Jonathan the man 2015.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by jessymore70: 2:09am On Mar 14, 2015
President Goodluck approved support for the creative industry and directed nex-1m Bank to provide backing to the industry to the industry. Many in the industry have benefited from this initiative.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by Mckennedy: 2:39am On Mar 14, 2015
My self and my entire household including my workers wl vote for GEJ and JK haters should hug transformer.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by confidenceikeh: 3:57am On Mar 14, 2015
And we have decided to follow GEJ

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by henryangelo: 5:05am On Mar 14, 2015
op,am sorry if i insulted you but the thing is that you complicated everything,what massage are you trying to pass? you are the only one from yoruba that wont vote for GEJ but am very sure you dont have a PVC so you have no impact .sorry again if i used abusive word

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by Bifwoli: 5:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Yorubas need to zip it and get on with the times....its the turn of the south west and Igbo regions to rule.

GEJ till the oil wells run dry.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by Sibrah: 5:38am On Mar 14, 2015
The ability of the Yorubas to act open-minded ly without bias is well captured in their religious composition- Christians Muslims, and traditionalist in the significant ratios all co-existing even in a family. This is a far cry in some tribes that will can maintain single religious composition and virtually vote for a single party in different elections as long as the candidates are from their tribe.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by Kingspin(m): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2015
The Yorubas voted Obasanja for 8years and on OBJ 3rd tenure no individual or group divided the country like what we are all witnesing today. What we are seeing today in our politics is a country dividing itself along tribe and religion. Nobody should tell me about detribalize people here. This is tribe and religion as usually in Nigeria. Thank God the entire South,East,West voted Chief MKO Abiola in 1994 general election which he won but they denied us that democratic opporunity and we did it again during Obasanjo time. If Ya rdua was alive today i believe he would have serve complete 8years before handing it over to the South and we can do it again. If this will bring peace to Nigeria why can't we try it. But now they want to bend the rules on what some people see as justice and a uniting factor for Nigeria. We must see the politics side of things today over the last 50years since we got independent a minority is president and for individual, group gains and very selfish desire they went him out by all directions just to maintain their statuo quo and return Nigeria back to were we was years ago. If we continue with it then we all will continue to pay. The fight now is about resource control who will be eating fat than the other. Support the national confab they refused the SW that was leading the agitation for national confab some of them have slow down because some want to side personalities. They just want to be incharge of our national resource, share it among themselves the way they have been doing it over 50years ago. If we must move forward in peace and progress then let support ourselves and leave these politician that never benefit our lives. Nigeria Unite.

Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by DaBullIT(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:
But we have decided to follow GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue

Who the heck is ''WE''
Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by DaBullIT(m): 6:17am On Mar 14, 2015
martin98:
Former speaker house of Rep. Dimeji Bankole was a yoruba man. Who went against him? - Bola Tinubu.
Who was against the yoruba candidate to replace him? - Bola Tinubu.
Minister of police affairs is a yoruba man. Who was against him? - Bola Tinubu. (thank God he did not succeed).
Just last week, a yoruba man, Obanikoro was to be made minister. Who was against him? - Bola Tinubu.
Who is the real enemy of the yorubas? - BOLA TINUBU.
Vote wisely.

So you want us to hate Bola tinubu right ? It's funny you would mention Koro the legal tout , nobody likes Koro , maybe a few hundred or a few thousands, but no he's not fit to represent Yorubas at any level, someone they gave a knife and he's killing everybody , what if he handles a machine gun, what will he do ?? Koro is a tout , if it was possible we would have stripped him off his Yoruba lineage
Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by Kingspin(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2015
iconize:
The op is contradicting himself. undecided
The Yorubas were too quick to fellow Tinubu.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 by kolaaderin: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2015
P
temitemi1:
But we have decided to follow GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue

Robot sighted on thread

Most Populous Cities In Nigeria 2015- TMTN / Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 / River State Presidential Election Result Announced, Jega Accepts Result

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51