Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos (25188 Views)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / Thousands Of Shiites Hold Prayers In Bauchi For The Release Of El-Zakzaky (pics) / 25,000 Pastors Hold Prayers For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by micrep3030(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Na lie
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by tecmon: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
How many of them have prayed for this idol worshipping man to repent and be saved? God doesnt answer silly prayers no matter who prays it

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by HoneySwag(f): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
bros12345:
My pastor, David Oyedepo will not be there. His pastor, Adeboye will not be there. Kumuyi will not be there. Muoka will not be there. Sam Adeyemi will not be there. Poju will not be there. Mike Okonkwo will not be there. Ashimolowo will not be there

Even their own man Bakare may not be there.

So who are these men?

Hungry political jobbers.

Though I will like to be there if the pay is up to 300k per person. Please help me find out.

Nonsense

all d pastors u mentiond may be there bt i can assure Kumuyi wil nt be there
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Akinz0126(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
bros12345:
My pastor, David Oyedepo will not be there. His pastor, Adeboye will not be there. Kumuyi will not be there. Muoka will not be there. Sam Adeyemi will not be there. Poju will not be there. Mike Okonkwo will not be there. Ashimolowo will not be there

So who are these men?

Though I will like to be there if the pay is up to 300k per person. Please help me find out.

Nonsense
.you forgot to shortlist one man of God that I chrished the most in Nigeria....Dr Daniel Olukoya'll not be their also.Roger that

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by jamace(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Good one from the real men of God. Most of us know Buhari is not a religious bigot as some people want us to believe. The people who have been spreading falsehood about Buhari are mainly from certain part of Nigeria. They know nothing except to blackmail and lie about Buhari. We know them very well.

Now I expect the children of hate, bitterness and blackmail to come here and do what they know how to do best.

grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2109252/general-buhari-calls-total-sharia

http://www.theheraldng.com/vote-candidates-will-defend-islam-sharia-buhari/

https://www.nairaland.com/1797596/abuja-declaration-1989/2

https://www.nairaland.com/2109211/buhari-voted-niger-republic-over

https://www.nairaland.com/2095243/stop-killing-boko-haram-members

https://www.nairaland.com/2109939/abacha-did-not-loot-state#30096885
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Habeyy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
bros12345:

So who are these men?

Nonsense
bad guy cheesy
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by wummyanthoy: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

U think?? Lol.
The true men of God don't even get entangled with the things of d world, not even our dirty nigerian politics, they spend more tym on intercession, n quietly seeking for d will of God.
U don't even hear them in situations like this...
agree wit U !
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by highmood(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
nogames:

With this statement of yours what is different between you and those you are referring to? I was surprise when a popular pastor said something like this few days ago, i wounder what Christianity is turning to? funny enough the same pastor has many branches in north collecting tithe and offering from them, church should devolve herself from ethnic bigotry. The bible position is clear on this......
"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath
determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;" Acts 17:26
I am form SW a yoruba not by choice but that is how God want it, the same thing happen to Northerners and easterners.God determined our bounds of habitation,so we need to tolerate and respect one another
the difference between me and them and some gullible Christians is that I am going to vote for the truth not out of sentiments, but because I know were we where and where we would have been had it been these so called people clamoring for change and who had rule this country for many years , who shamelessly is still calling us the leaders of tomorrow when its obvious some of us have started growing white hairs had not laid a solid foundation as well as set a good yardstick for us to believe they performed more than the incumbent in all region and ramification. If they had failed to diversify the economy during thier tenure due to thier laziness and quest for quick petrol dollars, then why are they heaping the blame on the incumbent as if they don't know how long its takes for an economy that is heading towards a path of development through a mixed or capitalist economic system takes to come fully on stream. If I may ask you, if an agricultural sector is diversified today, how long will the people started feeling the impact? While giving an answer tell me for instance if the price of rice has gone beyond 10,000 when we know before last year it was about 12500. In 2011, people voted for Fashola for the second time because there was a clear difference between his administration and the previous once. Tell me what others have done to say this man has not started well. One cannot sit in a region or in a state and make an hasty generalization. They say he is not fighting Boko haram, yet forgetting that the US and the British frustrated his effort to purchase arms and even physically decline to join the fight because he refused to sign the gay law. Yet some embittered set of people had expected him to eliminate an entire community for them to believe he is doing well or maybe for them to have a point to sue him to ICC. Again, you asked what Christianity is turning into, yes it will when Christians like you believes it doesn't matter, and a non Christians like Buhari and his likes who do not believe in your savior but because of election could boldly stand on your pulpit with a cap on and never give honor to God. Again, if Buhari is the true change we need can you please justify his association with some well known corrupt government officials? Who, you I believe, know they are corrupt and even you once called corrupt, or will you tell me they have repented and have given thier ill gotten wealth to the poor? I am not against Muslims or northerners or any region, but what is good for the goose is good for the gender. Probably, you believe a 72 year old buhari is the only "qualified" man to lead you. Think well. Write me, I would love to engage you more.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by wummyanthoy: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Habeyy:
bad guy cheesy
for where ? U can see any of those ones there and again I read osinbajo said he consulted Daddy Adeboye b4 accepting d offer frm APC nice 1 , even if APC will not win Daddy Adeboye will not tell osinbajo not 2 contest , but if he didn't win like pst bakare , daddy G.o will welcome him bak nooni , wen bakare lost under CPC as GMB's running mate , daddy adeboye told him 2 go bak 2 his ministry where God called him ! Shekina
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Is the m o r o n Buhari now a Christian? I d i o t i c pastors! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by tolexy007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
That is a gospel truth, buhari need our prayers,
while Goodluck need our vote.....

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by DECOtech(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Does he (Buhari believe in christian prayers?
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
DECOtech:
Does he (Buhari believe in christian prayers?

Does Jonathan now believe in ifa and Ogun prayers now? He was with idol worshippers yesterday receiving prayers.

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
highmood:
the difference between me and them and some gullible Christians is that I am going to vote for the truth not out of sentiments, but because I know were we where and where we would have been had it been these so called people clamoring for change and who had rule this country for many years , who shamelessly is still calling us the leaders of tomorrow when its obvious some of us have started growing white hairs had not laid a solid foundation as well as set a good yardstick for us to believe they performed more than the incumbent in all region and ramification. If they had failed to diversify the economy during thier tenure due to thier laziness and quest for quick petrol dollars, then why are they heaping the blame on the incumbent as if they don't know how long its takes for an economy that is heading towards a path of development through a mixed or capitalist economic system takes to come fully on stream. If I may ask you, if an agricultural sector is diversified today, how long will the people started feeling the impact? While giving an answer tell me for instance if the price of rice has gone beyond 10,000 when we know before last year it was about 12500. In 2011, people voted for Fashola for the second time because there was a clear difference between his administration and the previous once. Tell me what others have done to say this man has not started well. One cannot sit in a region or in a state and make an hasty generalization. They say he is not fighting Boko haram, yet forgetting that the US and the British frustrated his effort to purchase arms and even physically decline to join the fight because he refused to sign the gay law. Yet some embittered set of people had expected him to eliminate an entire community for them to believe he is doing well or maybe for them to have a point to sue him to ICC. Again, you asked what Christianity is turning into, yes it will when Christians like you believes it doesn't matter, and a non Christians like Buhari and his likes who do not believe in your savior but because of election could boldly stand on your pulpit with a cap on and never give honor to God. Again, if Buhari is the true change we need can you please justify his association with some well known corrupt government officials? Who, you I believe, know they are corrupt and even you once called corrupt, or will you tell me they have repented and have given thier ill gotten wealth to the poor? I am not against Muslims or northerners or any region, but what is good for the goose is good for the gender. Probably, you believe a 72 year old buhari is the only "qualified" man to lead you. Think well. Write me, I would love to engage you more.

Wow! You are such a wonderful epistle writer. If you had written like this in your SSCE, you wouldn't have had an F9.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by mcprince32(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dirty lies from the pit of hell. Can you change the tide of age? Only by the Ancient of Days.
Can you deceive God?
Can you teach God His way?
Surely they shall gather, but bc its not of God, they shall scatter.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
tolexy007:
That is a gospel truth, buhari need our prayers,
while Goodluck need our vote.....
Yes, Buhari need our prayer to stay alive to see his defeat at the April poll and to cry one more time
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by goodluckbabs: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

One good advice, in this life. Learn to speak only for ur self, not because u like him or want to vote him means u know him
Only God knows his mind, n only God's will shall b done.
I wish these pastors could spend their tym praying for Nigeria. D peace of Nigeria, n ask for God's will .
There is always something about political pastors..
Me I say, Let d will of God b done
Sorry for urself, u are pro GEJ
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by ellechrystal(f): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
goodluckbabs:
Sorry for urself, u are pro GEJ
I feel sorry for u
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by greatgeo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=henchamb post=31410044][/quote]
This is clearly the word of God taking place before our very eyes. So many will come in my name but their heart is far from me. Lord Jesus give us the grace to no who is really ur servant.
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by markbutcher: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by jamace(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Those pastors are on their own business. God is not with them. They are businessmen seeking prosperity.

If the pastors want change, they should preach the gospel of righteousness and do righteousness. God can not be deceived. The ungodliness we have in the society today is caused by corrupt pastors.
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by ndcide(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Huummmm. APC have resorted to getting prayer contractors for Buhari.

And as much as 25,000 of them?

this is serious.
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

One good advice, in this life. Learn to speak only for ur self, not because u like him or want to vote him means u know him
Only God knows his mind, n only God's will shall b done.
I wish these pastors could spend their tym praying for Nigeria. D peace of Nigeria, n ask for God's will .
There is always something about political pastors..
Me I say, Let d will of God b done
nice one!!grin I luv you.
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Good one from the real men of God. Most of us know Buhari is not a religious bigot as some people want us to believe. The people who have been spreading falsehood about Buhari are mainly from certain part of Nigeria. They know nothing except to blackmail and lie about Buhari. We know them very well.

Now I expect the children of hate, bitterness and blackmail to come here and do what they know how to do best.
have you finished? grin
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

U think?? Lol.
The true men of God don't even get entangled with the things of d world, not even our dirty nigerian politics, they spend more tym on intercession, n quietly seeking for d will of God.
U don't even hear them in situations like this...
you are just pretty intelligent. you've said my sexy mind gahn!
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by ellechrystal(f): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you are just pretty intelligent. you've said my sexy mind gahn!
Thanks dear
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by johnnyjustcome: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Niccur!!y u call my name
tomakint:

JohnnyJustCome (JJC) welcome to Nigeria grin grin......
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by DSoj(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Money talks---- . cheesy
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by litaninja(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
The real problem here is that there are 25,000 pastors in Lagos...
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

Thanks dear
you are welcome wink
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by isiomaella: 1:48am On Mar 09, 2015
U people can call pope or any other religious person as far as i'm concerned, u can pray from morning to night, people's democratic party(pdp) will rule dis nation nigeria. Nigerians don't be deceived by all these hypocrates dat call themselves man of god, they are just after their pockets, do u know how much they must have bribed them? Nigerians be wise vote for the the right person, vote for president goodluck ebele jonathan he will perform better.
Re: 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2015
This is NIGERIA'S BEST and MOST INTRIGUING ELECTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. / Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.