Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Re: Boko Haram Joins Isis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Boko Haram Joins Isis (760 Views)

25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis / Boko Haram Joins ISIS / Boko Haram Joins ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Boko Haram Joins Isis by cescky(m): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2015
One thing I know is they will proceed no further, what hasn't the forces of darkness done to break up this nation?

Infact the mere fact that isis has joined boko ram or vice versa spells an end to them.

Am really sorry for you political bigots shouting change, chnage, who are these apc people? Aren't they the same corrupt, buit disgruntuled mebers of pdp..what excatly will buhari do, if he ever gets there? That's not been embarked upon by the present administration? For certain the man jonathan is a plain man trying to work, but being sabotaged by his cacus, its hard recognising sincerity amongst the leaders of these change agents.
Please don't let hate blind you eyes that you can't see your nose.
Just last election...from buharis comments we know he is a suporter of extreme islamic ideas.
Not that I prefer pdp, jonathan is defintly the lesser of two evils if such statement makese sense,I really pity the sincere,Straight foward believers amongst these so called change agents.even if buhari is to be trusted which I don't believe, and is elected president, do you think his political godfathers will aloow him a plain field to rule? Think again for haterad blinds.

Obasanjo who has chosen to be used as a weapon of demons, wasn't it under his regime bokoharam started? Wasn't it under his regime their leader was muderd and his his laptop and documents burnt to conceal the sponsors and originators of boko haram?

A few years ago many prophets saw impending doom hanging over america, what happened? Saints of God came together a
nd prayed and today america still stands( am not saying she's righteous), but my point is nigeria has some of the greatest faith leaders alive today and we shall fight out way through.

America maybe fighting isis with guns and not succeding,but we will fight isis and who ever with guns and faith, for this is more than a physical warfare and over come these demons.

A man of faith said it way back that nigeria is in a spiritual battle, but it must be pushed back to its source or wjere its coming from...all these activities just confirms his words.

For believers out there FAITH is a weapon more potent that all their desire to meet 77 virgins,guns and knives. And we must fight for this is abattle of faith.

Beleievrs must put on their faith, like the way these chosen assembly people put on their chosen cloth or the way a man waers his overall, for these are perilious times. One thing is for certain.they will proceed no further,be they what they call themselves, to call them demons is a compliment for demons were once angels that ered..but these are mere men possesed by satan.

(Typing from phone, hence all the typos)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Siege On The South-west: Will It Amount To Votes? / Even Gani Fawehinmi Endorsed Buhari- Spynigeria.com / Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.