Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why I Stopped Loving Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Stopped Loving Her (1268 Views)

Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid / Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stopped Loving Her by jidestroud(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Going back in time and reflecting on how i once believed that angels did exist and lived amongst us in beautiful lady/girl human form makes me laugh. And believe me when I say most guys have had their share of that one girl who brings out the stupidity and mumulity in them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Loving Her by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Height of craziness
Re: Why I Stopped Loving Her by sinaj(f): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Height of craziness
plz can u xplain wot he typed dere for me plzzz
Re: Why I Stopped Loving Her by papercoin(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
You need origin for more inspiration, this is wack. But ya tried
Re: Why I Stopped Loving Her by Afrok(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
SMH... Why would I think a lady doesn't do virtually everything I do that concerns nature? undecided. That was immaturity then, I hope U ar still not thinking that damsels aren't humans like U and me, believe it or not, they do what U do even in worst cases shocked.
Re: Why I Stopped Loving Her by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
plz can u xplain wot he typed dere for me plzzz
he was like he used to hav a crush on a girl, she was like a goddess to him. He could even worship her. Buh he found her pooing in the toilet and was like she even shits like everyone else. Den his obsession for her ended.
Re: Why I Stopped Loving Her by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Height of craziness
Depth of Stupidity....
Re: Why I Stopped Loving Her by goldenone(f): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oh if she didn't shit then u should have been more afraid
Re: Why I Stopped Loving Her by englishmart(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
you didn't have to create a thread about it...
Re: Why I Stopped Loving Her by cutecanson(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
according to ur word" mumulity" @ its peak....wtf.....som thread can make u wanna throw up

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You / Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him / Guess Who I Saw Last Week???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.