Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You (1268 Views)

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by tomatoJos: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Most bachelors think its their entitlement to have women cook for them. This wouldn't be wrong in an ideal society,but ours isn't a world of ideas instead it is a world of motives. By having a lady over to your place to cook for you, you open yourself up to being misunderstood and manipulated. And besides the fun of being a bachelor is cooking for yourself and eating take outs. Here are some reasons why you must never allow a girl access to your kitchen 1. IT IS A SIGN OF COMMITMENT. By giving a lady free access to your kitchen you automatically tell her that she has become a viral part of you. And ladies love to assume the role of mother hen, so she picks up feeding as one of her womanly and wifey. So once you have shown her the pot,you might as well as show her the ring. 2. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MAKES THE MEAL When we go to canteens to eat we never know what really makes up the meal, but then a canteen cook has no business trying to get me to settle down. Lets be real, women have been known to drift to the extreme for as little as a ring. From a piece of her pubic hair to a slice of her toe nail. 3. SHE LEARNS HOW TO MANIPULATE YOU. Ever heard of the maxim "The stomach is the road to a man's heart". By receiving stomach facilities we often forget the essential part of partner selection. We ignore the vital needs we want in a partner and remember only our need for food. Just like Esau we sell our birthright for a plate of porridge. It clouds our judgement [/color. 4. COOKING TAKES HER TIME. Personally I feel it is wrong to take up someone's vital time when am not sure of my intentions. Most of this ladies would probably meet the real man for them if they were not so busy preparing a three squared meal for you. So until you are sure of your intentions I think you should give her a chill pill. 5. ONLY GIRLS THAT COOK PLACE CURSEs AFTER A BREAKUP. Most breakups are messy,but no breakup is as messy[color=] as that of a girl who cooks. She feels cheated and angry and would waste no further time in placing a curse on you and your unborn family. I don't know if those causes work. But u can never tell.

2 Likes

Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by falconey(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm.......see one husband material over here.....nice one OP.

1 Like

Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by sinaj(f): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2015
cook for a guy ke
mtcheeew.

he shud be d one to cook for me as a host undecided
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by Enegod(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2015
I hate coming across a good woman who can't cook a meal angry

I hate cooking! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by Missmossy(f): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Hahahaha very funny. OP what kind of women have you been mingling with? I guess you just read all of those stories where they cook with the unimaginable grin So you came up with this.

Kudos to you! Tell me no female gender has ever cooked and you ate from it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by justmag(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2015
I have only had a girl cook for me like twice but she insisted over and over again. I usually cook if I can and invite them over. Some may find that strange but that's just me. It's not like I am some Hell's Kitchen type cook but they still fancy it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by eph12(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Stories
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by Emodeee: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2015
@op, i will show missmossy the pot and i ll also shw her the ring. Missmossy, I LOVE YOU.
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by Melahou(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj:
cook for a guy ke
mtcheeew.

thats how you`ll keep being the host till he`ll host you for his wedding
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by LewisO: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj:
cook for a guy ke
mtcheeew.

he shud be d one to cook for me as a host
undecided
[size=14pt]Why can't u just read before commenting? undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by Brugo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why should I marry someone whose cooking skills have not been assessed and approved by my stomach?

Some things are not negotiable. So talk another tin abeg. angry

Besides, cooking is a way of telling a guy that you love, appreciate and respect him.

angry
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by stephenqueen: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj:
cook for a guy ke
mtcheeew.

undecided
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
And y should she cook for me?

So that she go come pour love poshion inside my eba abi? One mound in my mouth and she don trap me inside bottle, come dey rub am like alladeeen any time she need ah wish! Mba, no! Nobody makes me a slave but me angry

1 Like

Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
I didn't read all that short novella up there....

But,

What is the big freaking deal.

I like to cook. It's hobby-ish for me to cook. It's my artistic expression.

So, it's natural for me to cook for people especially someone I like.

This, most times, does not imply anything.

If a guy (or gal) denies me the pleasure of cooking for them, then that's ..........well up yours really.
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by sinaj(f): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided
wot nau.
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by stephenqueen: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj:
wot nau.
water

anyway

I love what's on your personal text
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=stephenqueen post=31677926]
water
anyway
I love what's on your personal text[/quote
fenkz buh d space wasnt necessary.
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by ivyT(f): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na all of una sabi undecided
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by stephenqueen: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=sinaj post=31678277][/quote]
really
Re: Bachelors:why A Lady Should Never Cook For You by stephenqueen: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj:
wot nau.
You love good sex? that means u will be great in bed?

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who I Saw Last Week??? / Strictly To The Dudes..... / See The Difference Between A Smoker And A Non Smoker....in One Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.