Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit (48926 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by holatin(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
GEJ has fully turn to oba HASSLICKER

GMB I KNOW
GEJ NO EXIST

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by qadeerkug(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
march4buhari......here we are on-28"""""saiii buhariiiii
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Anonymrs(f): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
is it part of his traditional regalia? #justasking#
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Aww, that's so cool! He's still hip at his age! Do your thing, Oba!

As for Jonathan, not a fan.

#SaiBuhari. cool
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
I think the sacredness of traditional institutions should not be made butts of jokes...and the penalty and lesson for doing so should not end with Navy Capt Onyearugbulem...

kunlesehan:

pls forgive him, he knows not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by mytime24(f): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
wonderFooL

2 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by yollychika(f): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
He'z becoming a senile old man cheesy
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by tsdarkside(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
why is he painting his finger?

for what?
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
am going to rain incantations on ur head at exactly 1 am....dont worry this will teach people like you a lesson...

i like ur comedy u be basket mouth?

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by jimohibrahim(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
DISGUSTING
THIS BABALAWO NO GET FASHION TASTE AT ALL.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by tubosky: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]How does this stopped Jonathan from winning the Presidential election and becoming Nigeria President till 2019?

God bless the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade. Iku baba yeye, Alase ekeji orisha... kabiesiooooooooooooo

GEJ please don't abuse the recent powers conferred on you by the Yoruba deities. (Awon igba irunmole)

God bless Nigeria.

GEJ till 2019![/s]
Complete nonsense!
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Adyrin(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Who are you to swear for him?
You're not GOD
praxisnetworks:

the Buhari/Osinbajo movement does not need touts and insolent never do well like you..... we are a movement of Positive Change! With respect for others no matter their political leanings.... I sincerely hope you will retract your statement and publish a public apology so that you may at least have a headway in your life....or else biblical Job's sorrows and pains will be a child's play when compared with yours without an end....

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Takim107(f): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
All of una wey talk when e go happen I no follow o!!!!
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yields:
Aww, that's so cool! I love it! He's still hip at his age! Do your thing, Oba!

As for Jonathan, not a fan.

#SaiBuhari. cool

Abasi... Even you sef dey do SaiBuhari. You Betta join the winning team... GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
will pardon you for now.....next time be careful you dont refer to someone like the Ooni as old cargo....nexttime if you do .....but am sure thre wont be a next time from you!

Skako:
i like ur comedy u be basket mouth?

leave him ...
nerodenero:
Old cargo. Don't call an elder names because what goes around, comes around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by sanc2s(f): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided undecided TOTO DEY HUNGRY ME! HELP!!!

Ever since i caught my girlfriend cheating, i decided to stay away from her. I am not in mood for any relationship for now but i want a constant source of sex. It's been almost 8 days i last had sex and it's really affecting me. I do have pains in my scrotum if i don't have sex every 3 days. I'm currently sex starved at the moment and it's killing me silently. I need ladies on here to please bail me out. Please PM me so we can share contacts and get to meet up. Remember i want sex only, not relationships. Thanks sad
you sound very intelligent to be this stupid and irresponsible. Try and help ur parents who made it possible for u to speak a good English. #YouSuck

2 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Bridgetown post=31433834]Ogboni things. [/quote

Its true
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by nerodenero: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skako:
This oba no get good advisers at all,what is this one?fashon or what

old kago

oba vote buhari to change that ur rubbish
Old cargo. Don't call an elder names because what goes around, comes around.

A man got tired of caring for his aged father and decided to dispose him. He packaged the aged father in a basket and left the house with his own little son. The aged father pleaded with his son but he won't listen.

On getting to the stream, his little son asked his father, 'what do you want to do with grandfather?' He answered and said 'he would like to dispose him because he was tired of caring for him'. Then the little boy replied his father saying 'After disposing grandfather, please kindly keep the basket so that when you are old, I will use the same basket to dispose you.

Food for thought!

3 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
a time is Coming, when we make political decision, kings we not be relevant.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
sanc2s:
you sound very intelligent to be this stupid and irresponsible. Try and help ur parents who made it possible for u to speak a good English. #YouSuck

undecided TOTO DEY HUNGRY ME! HELP!!!

Ever since i caught my girlfriend cheating, i decided to stay away from her. I am not in mood for any relationship for now but i want a constant source of sex. It's been almost 8 days i last had sex and it's really affecting me. I do have pains in my scrotum if i don't have sex every 3 days. I'm currently sex starved at the moment and it's killing me silently. I need ladies on here to please bail me out. Please PM me so we can share contacts and get to meet up. Remember i want sex only, not relationships. Thanks sad
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
am for GMB has the King asked you to vote 4 anyone by campaigning or ringing a bell or sponsoring advertorials?

HsLBroker:
a time is Coming, when we make political decision, kings we not be relevant.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by texalux(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
That's what he uses his own share of money they collected from the E-goat jonathan, I wonder where all these useless kings. Will hide when jonathan losses come march 28th.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Lilknight(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
hmmm I decree that your life shall 4ever remain miserable and your existence inconsequential ....when people utter curses around you it shall perfectly locate you and become yours as soon as you hear such with your ears be it in life, dreams, video anywhere in any language! And all you lay your hands on shall perish b4 ur eyes be it your children, siblings, anything! Even as you have chosen to disobey all sacred books and attempt to make a mockery of sacred institutions you shall have no one to cover your unclothedness! Ki san fun esan, kii wo fun owo, omo ori igba ki ri idi joko ooni ri aaye joko ni ibi ayo e!

leave him ...
this guy need to be ban by d mods, what kind of public threat is dis on a social media. Its totally nonsense, unto which level nau.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
skako see una life
praxisnetworks:
hmmm I decree that your life shall 4ever remain miserable and your existence inconsequential ....when people utter curses around you it shall perfectly locate you and become yours as soon as you hear such with your ears be it in life, dreams, video anywhere in any language! And all you lay your hands on shall perish b4 ur eyes be it your children, siblings, anything! Even as you have chosen to disobey all sacred books and attempt to make a mockery of sacred institutions you shall have no one to cover your unclothedness! Ki san fun esan, kii wo fun owo, omo ori igba ki ri idi joko ooni ri aaye joko ni ibi ayo e!

leave him ...
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
hmmm I decree that your life shall 4ever remain miserable and your existence inconsequential ....when people utter curses around you it shall perfectly locate you and become yours as soon as you hear such with your ears be it in life, dreams, video anywhere in any language! And all you lay your hands on shall perish b4 ur eyes be it your children, siblings, anything! Even as you have chosen to disobey all sacred books and attempt to make a mockery of sacred institutions you shall have no one to cover your unclothedness!

is that ur incantation? U are fool,big fool i tot u go show me ur ram horn with red cloth

ur gods is nothing but cave

can ur gods talk?

U and ur gods are fool@40

9 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
you are threading on dangerous grounds boy....
Skako:
is that ur incantation? U are fool,big fool i tot u go show me ur ram horn with red cloth

can ur gods talk?

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
angels09:
skako see una life
u go peris,,,,,
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
angels09:
you are threading on dangerous grounds boy....
do ur worse with ur bleeping gods
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by oilyngbati(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin grin Yalobas have a battyman for an oba.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Lilknight(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skako:

can ur gods talk?

i wonder o, bro wetin me expect na jst ur "tufiakwa" back to sender. Dnt d guy knws dat pple are licensed to dia own opinion$ and wat u sd dint even warrant such unreasonable words. #No hard feelings. No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by BabaO2: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bridgetown:
Ogboni things.
Jonathan is initiated already
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by juman(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
During his time as king which span decades on the throne, the country became destroyed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.