Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit (48919 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
this is the beauty am for GMB....but am pleased beyond words for the way you give honor to whom it is due

Firefire:

Amen and you too!

GEJ till 2019!

March4Buhari...

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
like your barren mother and sisters. adopted fool. i shouldnt laugh at funny comments abi.if it was an Igbo king you all would have been here laughing and abusing an entire tribe. insecured fools.
live the guy jorr he think shey he sabi true God

am abut to deal with him now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
you remind of Sarah Abram's wife.....note Abram not Abraham!

Peppyluv:
like your barren mother and sisters. adopted fool. i shouldnt laugh at funny comments abi.if it was an Igbo king you all would have been here laughing and abusing an entire tribe. insecured fools.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Firefire:

Okay.

GEJ till 2019.
no till, say let start to say till infinite.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Phargbemmy:

I can never join words with you cos it has clearly shown that U r one stupid, unintelligent, unrepentant idiot who couldnt discern correction from confrontations. #ode just dont take this ur stupidity to where U will be nailed by the words of ur mouth. Or the ur bible did not teach you to bridle and guide ur tongue or did it not teach you to give to czar what belongs to czar! its ur kinds that test God with their stupidity. Could u remember that daniel who got into the ibadan zooo hoping to speak with a lion, U saw what happened to him?, Oh sorry u were not even born then! #idiota
but lion has life while ur gods get nothing

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Firefire(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
this is the beauty am for GMB....but am pleased beyond words for the way you give honor to whom it is due

March4Buhari...

no wahala, I wish you the best of luck. wink

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
in fact I was a supporter of GMB but if true to type Skako is the type that I am aligning with then something must be wrong I think I need to choose wisely....hence...I join the team GEJ till 2019...
firefire et al

HsLBroker:
no till, say let start to say till infinite.

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:

story teller go tell this to ur gods

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
u don't get it...the Bible has left you alone the minute you went contrary to it now you are naked on ur own...even praxisnets changed tone and implored you to remove the offensive post by you ...typically you remained defiant...

Skako:
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Firefire(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
angels09:
in fact I was a supporter of GMB but if true to type Skako is the type that I am aligning with then something must be wrong I think I need to choose wisely....hence...I join the team GEJ till 2019...
firefire et al

tongue We are on the Highway to a greater Nigeria. cool

GEJ till 2019...

2 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
angels09:
firefire et al

pls hw many vote u have?
And who tell u sey u go vote
me and are in the same trouser

If u go thousand will come
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:

you remind me of the dwarf that worked in my ancestors shrine.....you know what that means? he is a sacrifice to the gods,he lived and died there even after witnessing
the 21st century..oke mkpi

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
angels09:
u don't get it...the Bible has left you alone the minute you went contrary to it now you are naked on ur own...even praxisnets changed tone and implored you to remove the offensive post by you ...typically you remained defiant...

are u sure?

If so go try ur power

and be expectin mine
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
angels09:
firefire et al

I Don hear
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skako:
story teller go tell this to ur gods

Parallel Verses
New International Version
Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

New Living Translation
So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.

[/b]English Standard Version
Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

New American Standard Bible
Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; [b]and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

King James Bible
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
So then, the one who resists the authority is opposing God's command, and those who oppose it will bring judgment on themselves.

International Standard Version
so that whoever resists the authorities opposes what God has established, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

NET Bible
So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Whoever therefore stands against the authority stands against the decrees of God, and these who stand against them shall receive judgment.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Therefore, whoever resists the government opposes what God has established. Those who resist will bring punishment on themselves.

Jubilee Bible 2000
Whosoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God, and those that resist shall receive condemnation to themselves.

King James 2000 Bible
Whosoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves judgment.

American King James Version
Whoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

American Standard Version
Therefore he that resisteth the power, withstandeth the ordinance of God: and they that withstand shall receive to themselves judgment.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Therefore he that resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God. And they that resist, purchase to themselves damnation.

Darby Bible Translation
So that he that sets himself in opposition to the authority resists the ordinance of God; and they who [thus] resist shall bring sentence of guilt on themselves.

English Revised Version
Therefore he that resisteth the power, withstandeth the ordinance of God: and they that withstand shall receive to themselves judgment.

Webster's Bible Translation
Whoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Weymouth New Testament
Therefore the man who rebels against his ruler is resisting God's will; and those who thus resist will bring punishment upon themselves.

World English Bible
Therefore he who resists the authority, withstands the ordinance of God; and those who withstand will receive to themselves judgment.

Young's Literal Translation
so that he who is setting himself against the authority, against God's ordinance hath resisted; and those resisting, to themselves shall receive judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Koroaso:
*******IN 2011 THIS MAN SAID HE NO SHOES*******

*******NIGERIANS BOUGHT HIM SHOES AND 7 PRIVATE JETS******

******NOW HE DOESNT CAMPAIGN WITH SHOELESS PEOPLE ANYMORE*******

*****HIS ELECTION CAMPAIGN IS WITH OBAS,CHIEFS,EMIRS*******

******SO MUCH FOR HUMBLE BEGINNINGS********

******SAY NO TO THIS UNGRATEFUL LEADER*******

*****OBA HAS ONE PVC,NIGERIANS HAVE 150MILLION PVCS*******

GMB/PYO

Some of una can talk rubbish sha!!!

150 million PVCs??

Are you in this country?

Abi APC forge extras??

Mind you those forged ones won't work!

APC - Always Producing Clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Phargbemmy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skako:

I know ur kinds, no need wasting my precious time on you. A word they say is enough for.....................u can complete dt for urself #stupid_jihadist
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by nwafuluozoh: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...that may have been done by a naughty grandchild grin or young wife grin
Exactly! Lolz.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
you remind me of the dwarf that worked in my ancestors shrine.....you know what that means? he is a sacrifice to the gods,he lived and died there even after witnessing
the 21st century..oke mkpi

since he is your father goodluck to you as you will be joining him soon

check ur womb regularly

bye.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
angels09:

Parallel Verses
Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

New Living Translation
So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.

Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; [b]and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

King James Bible
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

So then, the one who resists the authority is opposing God's command, and those who oppose it will bring judgment on themselves.

so that whoever resists the authorities opposes what God has established, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

NET Bible
So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment

Whoever therefore stands against the authority stands against the decrees of God, and these who stand against them shall receive judgment.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Therefore, whoever resists the government opposes what God has established. Those who resist will bring punishment on themselves.

Jubilee Bible 2000
Whosoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God, and those that resist shall receive condemnation to themselves.

King James 2000 Bible
Whosoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves judgment.

Whoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Therefore he that resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God. And they that resist, purchase to themselves damnation.

Darby Bible Translation
So that he that sets himself in opposition to the authority resists the ordinance of God; and they who [thus] resist shall bring sentence of guilt on themselves.

English Revised Version

Whoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Weymouth New Testament
Therefore the man who rebels against his ruler is resisting God's will; and those who thus resist will bring punishment upon themselves.

World English Bible
Therefore he who resists the authority, withstands the ordinance of God; and those who withstand will receive to themselves judgment.

so that he who is setting himself against the authority, against God's ordinance hath resisted; and those resisting, to themselves shall receive judgment.
wasting of MB just try ur idoltry power
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by lastpage: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:

the Buhari/Osinbajo movement does not need touts and insolent never do well like you..... we are a movement of Positive Change! With respect for others no matter their political leanings.... I sincerely hope you will retract your statement and publish a public apology so that you may at least have a headway in your life....or else biblical Job's sorrows and pains will be a child's play when compared with yours without an end....

Sharrap there my friend! Leave the young man to his opinion.

Obaship is a respected institution but "respect" is earned and does not get conferred automatically, not even in the days of our forefathers.

I dont need to shout that the traditional institution, like every thing in Nigeria, has lost its bearing.

*Was it not in this Nigeria that an Oba was physically beating his wife? Will that happen in the days of our fathers?

*Was it not in this Nigeria that this particular Oni of Ife (Sijuade) collected bribe from "Turai Yar Ardua and her cabal", only to come back and lie to YORUBAS that[b] he saw and met with Yar Ardua... and saw him doing 100Meter-dash?[/b]..... when in actual fact he was dead in a Saudi Arabia Hospital!

*Was it not this same Oni of Ife (Sijuade) that got bribed by Babangida, during the unending annulment of the elections, the incarceration of the winner, MKO Abiola, leading to loss of lives and uncertainly, only for the buffoon, (who was supposed to be an "emissary" of the Yorubas to Babangida), ......only for the clownish Oba to come back and do a "volte-face" by telling Yorubas that "the man (Bababngida) is talking sense"!

*Was it not the same valueless Oba, this same Oni of Ife (Sijuade) that his company got the contract for the Ibadan-ife Road, which collapsed entirely, just a few years after construction, due ot shoddy and inferior work done?

I dont even want to mention his shenanigans in the current dispensation!

Obas, hitherto, were called "kabiyesi" because no one could question their wisdom.....
But like said in the Bible, "Ahitopel's words were like those spoken by God himself..... until god turned his wisdom to foolishness"! undecided

Majority of the current Obas we have now are "cash-and-carry" Obas and this notorious Oni of Ife happens to be the worst amongst them!
[size=14pt]His wisdom, if there was ever any ab initio, is a mountain of foolishness![/size]

Obas that respect themselves deserve loads of respect but those like the Oni of Ife, Sijuade who have sold their souls for money and sold their "kingdom" into servitude, like in the days of the "slave trade" when some kings sold their people to whites raiders, just for "a mirror or some gun powder"........ deserve all the opprobrium we can muster.

Once again, as is his tradition, he is trying to sell the Yoruba heritage, for a plate of porridge!

I am Yoruba and l respect the Yoruba culture which demands that we respect our elders but heck, its not about age, its about "the kind of examples" these "old wrecks" laid down for us to follow!

Anyone can rant all they like, about my post but if we remove "politics, sentiments or tribalism (fortunately-unfortunately, we have his types across all tribes!)..... You will have no choice than to agree that l speak the truth!

Let him not just flaunt his "jezebellic-Nails"...... he can as well flaunt the "filthy Dollars" he collected, for selling his kingdom!

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:

since he is your father goodluck to you as you will be joining him soon
just as you will be joining them tonight!empty barrel.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
kindnyce:
KABIYESI OOOOO

ALL HAIL THE KING,BUT THEN U FALL HAND SHAA FOR ENDORSING GEJ....

OR BETTER STILL CHOP THE DOLLAR AND MARCH4BUHARI...

This Oba can never vote buhari & i'm sure u r too young to know y.....
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Phargbemmy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
angels09:

Parallel Verses

New Living Translation

King James Bible

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

Babe he is a jihadist so please bother not waste ur time on him. he speaks as he has been taught.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Phargbemmy:

I know ur kinds, no need wasting my precious time on you. A word they say is enough for.....................u can complete dt for urself #stupid_jihadist
mumu idol worshipper

light is diff frm dackness

the king of king is by my side

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
l.

just keep checking ur womb...bye
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by lastpage: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fir those who want to "read further", below is an excerpt from another writer, about Oba Sijuade, the Oni of ife.

*****:

I hold royalty in high esteem. When I was still a boy in the village my late father used to take me along in a great annual royal festival called 'Abamnobi' featuring the late Oluoha of Ihiala in his royal palace. As the last offspring in my polygamous family my father always asked me to carry his bag along as he with other local chiefs honour our local king by celebrating with him blissfully. The Abamnobi is a great royal event featuring different traditional dances from different villages that make up Ihiala town in their best, killing of cows and eating and drinking; it was a huge local party with pounded yam, rice and stew very plenty.

I remember with childish retentive memory that my late father, Okenwa Unachukwu, Enyimuru 1, and other red-capped chiefs high and low would file out with their musical group in tow (Nde Otu George) to pay homage to the Oluoha sitting in his throne in his best royal regalia. They would be singing merrily in unison and in high decibel: "nze dinma ijara ogbo imakwa ihe echiri echi" (Chiefs are worthy to be honoured with withdrawal (of other actors) from the scene for there's importance attached to chieftaincy). At the end of the carnival the Oluoha would address the people, his people, thanking them and wishing them safe journey back home.

While one respects royalty and elders it must be adumbrated that when a traditional ruler of high ancestral pedigree like Oba Okunade Sijuwade continues to be a burden to a generation (having been enjoying his decades on end on a royal platter hereditarily guaranteed) committing unpardonable gaffes and pandering to the oppressors (military or civilian) then he should be excoriated and called to order.

That the Ooni of Ife has become an embarrassment and a disgrace is stating the obvious. If he were to be my monarch, if I were to be a Yoruba from great Ife town then I would have since ceased to recognise him or pay any form of homage to him as he is due.

Much as one is not courting any controversy (but) it must be said here that majority of the Yoruba high-ranking monarchs are easily compromised whenever serious issues of national interest crop up. They cheaply fall for some lies and deception of the ruling elite who use material things like cash or car gifts to tempt them and sway their royal support. Royal highnesses of fortune and opportunism, of kingsize filthy lucre one dare say!

In an official letter he sent to 'Prof' Maurice Iwu, the infamous INEC boss recently Oba Sijuwade put on his usual sychophantic garb praising Iwu to high heavens for breaking "the jinx of civilian to civilian transition." And soliciting for support from the Lamido of Adamawa, Alhaji Aliyu Mustapha, to help convince General Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Atiku Abubakar and pacify the 'losers' in the presidential election to back off from their aggrieved course of action and support the anointed winner or pursue the constitutional avenues for redress. The Ooni sued for peace forgetting that peace is practically impossible in any entity without fairness and justice.

During the June 12 debacle in 1993 General Ibrahim Babangida after annuling the best presidential election ever in the annals of our history won by the late business mogul Bashorun MKO Abiola assembled royal fathers across the country to explain away the reasons behind the criminal act. Oba Sijuwade was quoted in the NTA network news as saying that "Babangida was making some sense" indirectly alluding to his tacit endorsement of the annulment.

When late General Sani Abacha and his demonic gang organized a phantom coup plot implicating President Obasanjo and innocent others like the crying General Oladipo Diya he summoned the royal fathers and mounted a 'coup video' as evidence of a plot to unseat him violently. The traditional custodians especially Ooni of Ife came out of the video drama to pronounce Obasanjo and co guilty as charged by the maximum ruler. Today we know better!

Compared with the Sultan of Sokoto Alhaji Sa'ad Abubakar 111 who is well educated and widely travelled Ooni's background as not roundly educated comes in as a handicap. His ignorance sometimes could be blamed for his many verbal gymnastics at the national political firmament. The Sultan just months old in the great throne has been behaving like a true muslim leader with great honour and responsibility. When he was asked by other of his peers to 'talk sense' into Atiku and stop him from challenging the veritable electoral robbery of April 21 in the Election Petition Tribunal the monarch asked those holding this ackward position what they did to mitigate Atiku's many troubles and persecutions in the hands of Obasanjo. The Sokoto Caliphate leader has endeared himself to many Nigerians for measuring every of his word and being pro-people and pro-justice at all times.

In Nigeria the only Oba that still enjoys my great respect, apart from the newly-crowned Sultan, is the Oba of Benin, Omo n'oba n'edo Uku Akpolokpolo Erediuwa. Apart from being a former permanent secretary before royalty beckoned on him at the death of his father Oba Erediuwa has never intervened in Ngerian evil polity on the side of a dictatorship or the oppressors rather he keeps a dignified silence.

Often Lamidi Adedibu is accused of playing Amala politics which translates into the politics of the blind leading the blind, using money, food and other pecks to hold a people to political slavery Oba Sijuwade could be said to be the royal version of Amala politics. A big man of easy virtues the Ooni loves the good life and the resources his stool provides for him may not be able to accommodate his vast taste for women and material quests and acquisitions.

Before now Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, the Alaafin of Oyo, was commanding my unalloyed deep consideration but this respect nose-dived when he welcomed the "garrison commander" of Oyo politics to his palace and enjoined his subjects to vote for Adebayo Alao-Akala of the PDP in the April 14 guber polls. Lamidi Adedibu, a veteran old-breed politician of the Amala and Gbegiri philosophy prostrated full lenght before the reverred monarch in Oyo kingdom promising him to make him the Permanent Chairman of Oyo State Council of Chiefs and Traditional Rulers if Alao-Akala wins. Oba Aderemi was holding that position until Lam Adesina and his AD administration made the position rotational.

Oba Aderemi gave Adedibu and his PDP thugs that accompanied him the royal blessing to 'carry go'. This is the same Alao-Akala who under just eleven months according to the report of a probe panel instituted by the Ladoja government in Oyo state amassed wealth for himself and his aging godfather to the tune of billions of naira. Now that Alao-Akala has 'won' one only feels for the health of the Oyo state treasury after May 29 because the next four years will definitely see a whole of Amala and Gbegiri politics let loose from Molete to Agodi.

A hard look at Christopher Alao-Akala reveals a former policeman who is very much an 'Owambe party man', no scrupples, no conscience and no shame! And Adedibu knows those who will not rock the boat when the crown is put on their heads. Rashidi Ladoja after his 'coronaton' disobeyed the 'king' and was summarily sent to 11-month sabbatical in the wilderness in Lagos. Upon his return the village Kabiyesi in Molete knew that he had lost power so a quick exercise in power re-capturing must be done to take back power from an unrepentant 'prodigal son'.

Ooni Sijuwade should be prevailed upon to save us the constant royal tormenting he always unleashes on our collective sensibilities whenever he seeks to intervene in our body polity. His ancestors may be forced to call him home before his time if he continues to gamble with the lives of his subjects and other Nigerians at the receiving end of the despotism he defend(ed)s with relish every now and then.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 09, 2015
praxisnetworks:

just keep checking ur womb...bye
just keep checking your pغnis.....Ezi
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 12:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Peppyluv:
just keep checking your pغnis.....

I dont do flat..heads...giddy up
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by IYANGBALI: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided undecided TOTO DEY HUNGRY ME! HELP!!!

Ever since i caught my girlfriend cheating, i decided to stay away from her. I am not in mood for any relationship for now but i want a constant source of sex. It's been almost 8 days i last had sex and it's really affecting me. I do have pains in my scrotum if i don't have sex every 3 days. I'm currently sex starved at the moment and it's killing me silently. I need ladies on here to please bail me out. Please PM me so we can share contacts and get to meet up. Remember i want sex only, not relationships. Thanks sad
ashewo joint no dey your area abi na only preek you get?you no get money to take fok?go look for ashewo jo

2 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by haymoney01(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2015
myhoodlink:
God bless the Oba and the good people of the South West. God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
I wanted to buy a data plan but i dnt trust TANoids. U might be a fraud since stealing is not corruption

4 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 12:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Shekau...o sowie I never knew you could type from sambisa....I dont join issues with terrorists.

Skako:
mumu idol worshipper

light is diff frm dackness

the king of king is by my side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.