Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit (49277 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by sweetgala(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
saxywale:

who is uncle dotlay grin

Dotun Layade ;the order of succession of the obaship meant his royal lineage was next to ascend the throne. He was well positioned to ascend. successful civil engineer, sociable , and well versed in Yoruba oral traditions. A very charming man and would have been the pride of Yoruba people worldwide
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by sweetgala(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
lastpage:

I agree with you though l will find it wrong to edit another person's work!
It was written by Okenwa S. C.

But l take your opinion with respect..... and the point is made.

Lastpage!

Thanks last page, I just didn't want any confusion with Adesoji Aderemi , I'll hate anyone to accuse my family patriarch of selling his people out.

Regards
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Lyrically(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
2fine2fast:
A child does not know Jazz he is calling it Salad.
You think that is ordinary paint?
U too mussh!

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by inspivate: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
I'm so shocked nobody can see the obvious! This apparently and without a doubt is photoshopped and it's a poor job by the way!
undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Neplusultra(f): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wot?! shocked shocked
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by thunderrider: 12:44am On Mar 10, 2015
tdayof:
The Great Ooni of Ife

Olubuse 2...

go to hell....I can see you

No mind them

Na because dem no understand what

OONIRISA connotes

Alayeluwa, Alashe ekeji Orisha
Eshin Oba aajeko pe ooo

Kaabiyesi oooooo
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2015
iyke926:

Abasi means God....in Ibibio. How u doing?
Cool, I just learned something new!

I am good, thanks. Yourself?
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yields:

Cool, I just learned something new!

I am good, thanks. Yourself?

Glad u did. I'm well.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Adminisher: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...that may have been done by a naughty grandchild grin or young wife grin

Very likely. A grandchild won't even allow you to scrape it off.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by BALLERON(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Few months ago, Alas only God knows the time....
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by folahann(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
ZACHIE:
We all 3xpire daily. Ooni is expiring in stature and legacy daily Oma she o
Guess he has fully expired now. Are you happy now?
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by ZACHIE: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
folahann:

Guess he has fully expired now. Are you happy now?
We are expiring daily.
Nothing personal bro
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Firefire:
How does this stopped Jonathan from winning the Presidential election and becoming Nigeria President till 2019?

God bless His Imperial Majesty Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuwade Olubuse II OONI of Ife, Alase ekeji orisha... kabiesiooooooooooooo

GEJ please don't abuse the recent powers conferred on you by the Yoruba deities. (Awon igba irunmole)

God bless Nigeria.

GEJ till 2019!

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by folahann(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
ZACHIE:
We are expiring daily. Nothing personal bro
I know bro. I was just messing around.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Firefire(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=37086898][/quote]

You wicked! grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Arrested / Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.