Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily (2547 Views)

Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily by dbestuncle: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
i understand how dis is 4 u because i knw sm1 like that too. they do not hav any reason to want to please every1 but they try to any lenght to please every1 n soon those people take the for granted.

1. you seem to go out too much. outing should be like once in a while not like 2 days ago, yesterday n today like u ar tryn to tell us. it suggest to me that u ar the party type n the non-cooking wife material. So that u ar not collecting his money was a reduction but not complete convins him to eat @ home and u do the cooking.
2. Talking to him about this should be continous, dnt stop.
3. Try show him how u can manage. prove that by buying the things he needed from the remains from money ment for mkt that he gives u.
4. Try to check his friends n family that can help u to talk to him. check if they share ur opinion but b diplomatic like asking them questions.
5. If u agree on a matter like him saving for his house n he fails threaten him u ar leaving.

my opinion
Re: Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=dbestuncle post=32448576]i understand how dis is 4 u because i knw sm1 like that too. they do not hav any reason to want to please every1 but they try to any lenght to please every1 n soon those people take the for granted.

1. you seem to go out too much. outing should be like once in a while not like 2 days ago, yesterday n today like u ar tryn to tell us. it suggest to me that u ar the party type n the non-cooking wife material. So that u ar not collecting his money was a reduction but not complete convins him to eat @ home and u do the cooking.
2. Talking to him about this should be continous, dnt stop.
3. Try show him how u can manage. prove that by buying the things he needed from the remains from money ment for mkt that he gives u.
4. Try to check his friends n family that can help u to talk to him. check if they share ur opinion but b diplomatic like asking them questions.
5. If u agree on a matter like him saving for his house n he fails threaten him u ar leaving.

my opinion[/q

Thank 4 understanding me bt i don't go out that much like u said. My outing with him is once in a while, the reason y we saw yesterday n 2day was because he didn't take his normal route that day cos of traffic jam. We ain't staying close so we do c once in a wk or twice..
I does the cooking almost every Sunday.
I have talked 2 him bt he promised 2 change.. That i should give him sometime.. Am still waitin 4 d Change.

He does the buying cos we ain't staying close 2 each other.. The family and friends are of the same character.. Whenever i see them they are always in a bar.. Or joint..

Well thanks 4 ur advise. I appreciate
Re: Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily by dbestuncle: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Prayers and Patient my friend, persistently try to show him how prudent u can be n wen he sees he can trust u to that pointy he will mak u his chief accountant but that wont happen so instantly so ur nid 4 patient. ask him to commit som savings to ur hands 4 the house rent if he will agree, dnt ask 4 20k per week but somtin more like any amount u have there. like just give me somtin 4 ur house rent savings. he will knw ua serious. he will change sha
[quote author=Blizzyblinkzy post=32475168][/quote]
Re: Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
mystiqueem:
@Op, He' above 30 without future plans?
Babe, get out now or stay, your choice!
You r not his financial banker or adviser.
Infact whatever you say or do regarding his spending habits will only make him (secretly) resent you. This will put a strain on the already fragile relationship.
If you choose to stay with a grown man incapable of making his own decisions then just love him and hope 'one day' he will 'hmm' come to his senses.
On the other hand...
'A woman's best protection is a little money of her own.'
Restrategise:
Focus on getting your shit together.
Make your own gawddamn money and move forward with or without him.
Trying to control anoda human being will drain you of EvERYTHING. Emotionally. Financially. Physically. Time waits for no woman.
My own opinion! Chew on it! Make a decision that will keep you and your man happy.
Vote wisely.

True talk it's not your job to fix him.

1 Like

Re: Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
dbestuncle:
Prayers and Patient my friend, persistently try to show him how prudent u can be n wen he sees he can trust u to that pointy he will mak u his chief accountant but that wont happen so instantly so ur nid 4 patient. ask him to commit som savings to ur hands 4 the house rent if he will agree, dnt ask 4 20k per week but somtin more like any amount u have there. like just give me somtin 4 ur house rent savings. he will knw ua serious. he will change sha

thanks.. I appreciate
Re: Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Good evening.. Nairalnders.. Help a fellow nairalnder..

I have been dating this guy close 2 a year and i don't like d way he spends money.. He spends money on things that ain't necessary and do abandon d necessary ones.. I have tried talking 2 him abt it bt he just continue telling me he would change

we do go out with family and friends.. And when its tym 2 settle d bills he's d one that normally pay for it... The one that is giving me more concern.. He doesn't have a place of his own.. He stays with his friend and he's not getting any younger this year will make him 31 although he still looks young.. He promised 2 get a place last yr bt something came up.. He was expecting his goods worth 3.8 million bt it was seized by customs.. Although it gave him sleepless nyt bt dat doesn't stopped him from spending unnecessarily.. As am typing dis there are some necessary things he stills needs money for apart from this ones i mention bt he doesn't pay attention 2 them.

Am really concerned and am trying 2 change him bt i don't knw hw 2 go abt it.

Plssss matured advice as needed here.. No insults i beg una

Is he ur boyfriend ?

Okay, why do you love him ?

Next, for a man with such business capital and he does not have a rented flat or one room for himself, he is ridiculous. Where do you normally visit him ? I know you ladies love flashy boys like that..
Re: Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

since when he had a problem last year.. I stopped collecting money 4rm him... He spends more on drinks .. He doesn't mind buying 4 everyone.. We went out yesterday he did same.. Even 2day

Haha, problem at hand.

I once had such a colleague. What trips him most is a guy who has enough money to buy drinks for everybody in the club. Once he started making money, he started living that way.

He has lost his job and dissappeared from town. Such people also engage in dubious deals to maintain that obsession. They love attention. Not like they care for people.

Sorry, you can't change him, though I am not God.
Re: Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2015
baralatie:

he is a popping guy!
run!

she will learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girl Watched Telemundo And Decided To Breakup With Me / Gal's Una Try... / What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.