Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin (2573 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by beautylaurel(f): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
ma boyfrn says he is a virgin,but i dnt knw how to discern if he truly is a virgin wen we finally av sex.
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by dharay99: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
u wanna kno huh,
finqer his d¡ck den,
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Sunkyphil(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
are u a virgin too if u guys finally av sex u will no from his reaction b4 and after
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by ThuGnificenX: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
He will attempt putting his d*ck into ur anus instead of ur Pvssy... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by ttip247(f): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
fk him, u will know
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
You don have sex already , why crying when the head is off undecided undecided

Why you wan know,?
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by sinaj(f): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Give him a bj, if he spew blood, den he is a virgin wink

If he doesn't spew, dump his ass sad

Thank me lera cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Kondomatic(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:

Thank me lera cool
You always type outrageous things.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by ThuGnificenX: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:

Thank me lera cool
shocked shocked shocked
Girl you are wicked!
Karashika undecided
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Am here to read comments, cruzita and mamagee ur attention is needed
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by cruzita(f): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin check if his hymen at the tip of his d!ck is still intact
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
I think u will notice that he is a virgin the way he touch u, the way he kissed u( awkward) & the way he respond to ur reactions... grin good luck!
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by bolt000(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:

Thank me lera cool
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by fuckshit: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
what the fυςk; will your knowing stop you from fυςking him; if he says he's a bloody fυςking virgin; go fυςk the living shit out of that motherfυςker; fυςking take him all the way to fυςking cloud 9;

If he doesn't spew, dump his ass cry
Thank me lera cool
OP, may the gods fυςking help you; if this motherfυςker fυςking wants a juicy, succulent orifice; the pυssy ; to be the first orifice he puts his fυςking diςk into and not an orifice filled with teeth; the mouth; grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
fuckshit:
what the fυςk; will your knowing stop you from fυςking him; if he says he's a bloody fυςking virgin; go fυςk the living shit out of that motherfυςker; fυςking take him all the way to fυςking cloud 9;

OP, may the gods fυςking help you; if this motherfυςker fυςking wants a juicy, succulent orifice; the pυssy ; to be the first orifice he puts his fυςking diςk into and not an orifice filled with teeth; the mouth; grin grin

Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by fuckshit: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
I think u will notice that he is a virgin the way he touch u, the way he kissed u( awkward) & the way he respond to ur reactions... grin good luck!
fυςking true; BUT... shy guys who are still getting use to the “arts" of fυςking can still exhibit theses traits; grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by fuckshit: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I fυςking see you; grin grin

Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by magabounce(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smh.. endrime thread
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by demzylahot(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:

Thank me lera cool
Good gal gone bad undecided
sinaj:

Thank me lera cool
Good gal gone bad
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op why must you know. Later now they'll say it's only guys that are after virgins cheesy
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by GoldenJulius(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
i dey fear una for dis nairaland oo, a lot of strange advice here. Sinaj weldone ooo.
Cruzita and kashbaby never miss this kind topic....i hail una oo
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by amiskurie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunkyphil:
are u a virgin too if u guys finally av sex u will no from his reaction b4 and after

You will have to apply mathematics

Ask him,what is the circumference of a chicken egg,and it's equivalent on a woman part...then ask him what is the tool needed and how deep is the depth of an average borehole,using his own very tool.
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by heddiebanks(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Lol ,..ifa hear
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by trybe(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jehovah, @ op double twale 4 u o buh seriously speaking here is a simple , when u guys re @ it jxt grab d rod jxt lyk held his , if he moans lyk an uncircumcised egyptian then u ve got ur evidence shikenah
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
I wanna know this too!!!!
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Sunkyphil(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
amiskurie:

You will have to apply mathematics

Ask him,what is the circumference of a chicken egg,and it's equivalent on a woman part...then ask him what is the tool needed and how deep is the depth of an average borehole,using his own very tool.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Obas101(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
If he is a Virgin, he will be most likely shy.. Or put on d lyt nd open d curtains if he doesn't say anything about d bright rum den he is most likely not a Virgin wink
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
dharay99:
u wanna kno huh,
finqer his d¡ck den,
Bros u mean oooo grin
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Is he blind??
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by Jesutee: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
By having a discerning spirit noni.
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by swaggzo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
OP, YOU HAD SEX BEFORE?
WELL MOST VIRGIN GUYS BARELY KNOW WHAT TO DO ON THEIR FIRST TIME. .

YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF HIS MOVES, A VIRGIN DOES EVERYTHING TOO SHALLOW AND "NEW TO THE SYSTEM ", ASKING FUNNY QUESTIONS AND ALL THAT.

I THINK IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW A VIRGIN GUY.
Re: How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin by adosjun(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
KashyBaby:
I think u will
notice that he is a virgin the way he touch u, the way he kissed u( awkward) & the way he respond to ur reactions... grin good luck!

add me on skype: sexymoney400
thanks kashy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Tohpahz And The Crown? / Quote You Should Live By This Week! / Husband Chops Off Man’s Pěnis After Catching Him Sleeping With His Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.