Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444234 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by freshvine(f): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
18wheeler:

The enquiry officer job has been a contract job until now. Management just decided to make it a full time employee function along with personal banker and business banker functions. That is a reason why this recruitment exercise is on. The pay cannot be determined now but those on contract earn between 70-95 thousand depending on length of stay and performance. as a matter of fact, staff do get annual increment on their pay whether full-time or non full-time staff. Since anyone joining now will be a full-time employee its difficult to know the pay. But I think the highest grade to be offered will be ABO which pay may range between 2.1m to 2.4m per annum. That's just my estimate though, please don't take it as authoritative. Good thing is you negotiate your grade and pay during the interview. There your present grade and pay will be your standpoint of bargain.
Goodluck.
Pls any invite for people in Port-Harcourt yet? Cos I applied for same position but haven't gotten any reply yet.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by soria4real(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls can some1 gate crash?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
soria4real:
Pls can some1 gate crash?

NO you can't ma.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
By the way, I think @ uboma and @ davide470 should help streamline these Stanbic IBTC recruitment threads into one as there're numerous of them on the front page.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
lordkratos:
pls can I try going to d venue with. My "to whom" letter, cos I do not have my bsc cert handy, will I be allowed entry?
Sorry I don't think you will be admitted. Even those with results but with no NYSC discharge certificates are turned back. I mean even contract staff working with the bank. Please don't waste your tine and money going. There's always another opportunity. Best wishes.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
freshvine:
Pls any invite for people in Port-Harcourt yet? Cos I applied for same position but haven't gotten any reply yet.
I honestly don't know. I'm actually in the north and since the tests are regionalized, I may not know when it will happen down there. Please any invited member in PH can indicate for others to be informed. It isn't good being in the dark over such matters.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chukaholic: 12:15am On Apr 02, 2015
freshvine:
Am based in portharcourt, but I haven't received any text from them regarding any cbt test, though I applied more than 3 times for different positions. Pls is there any one with the same challenge here? HELP

Just be patient/optimistic. Its not like they have invited all applicants for now.since they had various positions advertized, I think they invite for the test depending on which position they need to fill up at the moment.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by freshvine(f): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chukaholic:

Just be patient/optimistic. Its not like they have invited all applicants for now.since they had various positions advertized, I think they invite for the test depending on which position they need to fill up at the moment.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2015
paullye:
Wrote d test today! Wishing d very best outcome.

Ve you been contacted? They mention 3days but am yet to hear 4rm them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by paullye(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2015
papirus:

Ve you been contacted? They mention 3days but am yet to hear 4rm them.

Nope! Who are they that mentioned that result will b ready Within 3 days?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1067181/stanbic-ibtc-interview-experienced-hire#12449002

The thread above might be helpful. It was created in 2012 when we were in this dilemma.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
DrWise:
https://www.nairaland.com/1067181/stanbic-ibtc-interview-experienced-hire#12449002

The thread above might be helpful. It was created in 2012 when we were in this dilemma.

Team lead- Sales, you have done well.

Seems everyone on that thread eventually got an offer.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Yes, we all got offers.

I joined as STL, However, I was converted to a BB when SN was collapsed.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
DrWise:

Yes, we all got offers.

I joined as STL, However, I was converted to a BB when SN was collapsed.
Aii. I hope all is going well.

I noticed there has been some changes in their recruitment process. During your time, u guys had a panel interview first before taking the shl test but now its like the assessment test comes first.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by benedima1990(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
TheeRevelation:

PLZ WHICH OFFER ARE U TALKING ABOUT
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by paullye(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Any news yet on the test results?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2015
no news yet ooo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
18wheeler:

The asset custodian serves as back up to the head service support. Its similar to "cash officer" function as in other banks though he does more here. He's a vault/ATM custodian and monitors condition and functionality of all bank's assets in his location as well as keep records of all asset movements. He sits-in in the absence of the head service support. He also does clearing and also back office FT transactions. This isn't exhaustive but is basically what the role entails. Regards.

Greetings bro. I be been invited for interview for Enquiry officer post. Could you help with likely questions? I also got an attachment of prospective hire pay details. Things like 12 month salary acct statement and 6 months pay slip from current employer were asked for. I don't have a salary acct. All my pay has been by hand. How do I go abt this?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
paullye:
Any news yet on the test results?

I got a mail this evening for interview next week.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by fnwalie(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
papirus:

I got a mail this evening for interview next week.

Pls did you write on the 1st at Anthony? Wen is ur interview scheduled to hold? Wat position?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 2:56am On Apr 11, 2015
papirus:

Greetings bro. I be been invited for interview for Enquiry officer post. Could you help with likely questions? I also got an attachment of prospective hire pay details. Things like 12 month salary acct statement and 6 months pay slip from current employer were asked for. I don't have a salary acct. All my pay has been by hand. How do I go abt this?
Congrats in advance. Means you made it past the test stage.
No need to worry about the interview. Just have all your personal details in your memory, kind of memorizing your CV. Then of course some knowledge about the organization; current happenings in the industry; competencies of the job function which is same as customer service officer in other places. About the salary account, just tell them you were receiving your pay by hand and tell them the amount. If you have an employment letter from your present employer you should. go along with it. It should contain some detail about your pay. Just answer any questions honestly because enquiry will be made from your present employer. Ensure you are relaxed and confident. You may be asked about your weaknesses, please say it as it is because that will be used to determine your training needs as you commence the job. Please feel free to ask any further questions and I'll gladly respond as much as I can. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2015
fnwalie:

Pls did you write on the 1st at Anthony? Wen is ur interview scheduled to hold? Wat position?

Yes, I wrote on the 1st @Anthony. Am scheduled for Thursday @ Ikeja. Position is Enquiry officer though I applied for Asset custodian
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2015
18wheeler:

No need to worry about the interview. Just have all your personal details in your memory, kind of memorizing your CV. Then of course some knowledge about the organization; current happenings in the industry; competencies of the job function which is same as customer service officer in other places. About the salary account, just tell them you were receiving your pay by hand and tell them the amount. If you have an employment letter from your present employer you should. go along with it. It should contain some detail about your pay. Just answer any questions honestly because enquiry will be made from your present employer. Ensure you are relaxed and confident. You may be asked about your weaknesses, please say it as it is because that will be used to determine your training needs as you commence the job. Please feel free to ask any further questions and I'll gladly respond as much as I can. Good luck.

Thanks bro. Appreciate! Will pass any other concern I have to you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2015
18wheeler:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
has anyone in Benin been contacted?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
18wheel thank you so much sir for the information. Plz I have one concern. I am presently unemployed my ist work experience was in bank for my nysc they opened a salary account for us, do I need to go with the account statement? Which I think the acct should be dormant by now because I don't run the acct anymore. My 2nd experience was a family company but I am no more there,which I was paid by hand. Is it wise to tell them is a family company and I was paid by hand? Plz I need ur advice on this.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
ude25:
18wheel thank you so much sir for the information. Plz I have one concern. I am presently unemployed my ist work experience was in bank for my nysc they opened a salary account for us, do I need to go with the account statement? Which I think the acct should be dormant by now because I don't run the acct anymore. My 2nd experience was a family company but I am no more there,which I was paid by hand. Is it wise to tell them is a family company and I was paid by hand? Plz I need ur advice on this.
Nothing to worry bro. NYSC experience isn't much relevant here but in case it comes up, just tell them as it is. You left a while ago and were paid yyy naira then. I don't think they will even make inquiry on your service job. For the 2nd experience, still tell them as it is. You were paid by hand and zzz naira. If they make enquiry from they company they will get thesame info. Just ensure that whatever response you give is the truth. Best wishes.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Seems it's only enquiry Officer interview their are conducting?

Any other roles?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
To those that got interview email, did u finished the test, cos I didn't finish the maths.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
18wheeler:

Hi I had work experience during IT but I was not paid and I served in a school. So what happens in my own case?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
pearlzy92:

Hi I had work experience during IT but I was not paid and I served in a school. So what happens in my own case?
Still tell them that if asked. Sometimes even unpaid employment and volunteer activities are a plus for you during interview. It adds to your knowledge/ experience base and also presents you as a person who utilizes idle time for the benefit of others. Its a positive if your interviewer understands the true value of a volunteer.
So nothing to worry. Just say it as it is if the discussion gets there. Good luck.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
primeson1:
To those that got interview email, did u finished the test, cos I didn't finish the maths.

I finished d verbal but did nt finish d Numerical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.