Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (440633 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
ude25:
Plz which is the best method to apply? Through the email provided or through their website. I applied through email but did not receive a confirmation mail.
I will advise that you apply through the email as advertised. I think it will get better attention since it is dedicated to PBB unit recruitment which the advertised roles belong. You will still be required to upload your CV on the website in the course of the process. Better to get yourself in the process first. Goodluck.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by willarrie(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
I wish to apply with my MBA degree plus HND and some years of banking experience. Will it suffice for the recruitment process? I love stanbic Ibtc bank so much.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
18wheeler:

I will advise that you apply through the email as advertised. I think it will get better attention since it is dedicated to PBB unit recruitment which the advertised roles belong. You will still be required to upload your CV on the website in the course of the process. Better to get yourself in the process first. Goodluck.

Thank you!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by paullye(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2015
Any update on the application? Anyone called for interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chukaholic: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
I received a job assessment invite from them this morning. Scheduled for Saturday March 21, in Port Harcourt. But I actually don't know what position this test is for as it wasn't stated in the mail I received. And I had applied for more than two roles with them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chukaholic:
I received a job assessment invite from them this morning. Scheduled for Saturday March 21, in Port Harcourt. But I actually don't know what position this test is for as it wasn't stated in the mail I received. And I had applied for more than two roles with them.
What are the positions u have earlier applied for?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chukaholic:
You must have applied for a position to be invited. But that's minor for now. The test is aptitude test like any other. The position applied for is immaterial now. Just go and write first, the job function can be determined at subsequent stages of the process. Good luck to you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chukaholic: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
TheeRevelation:

What are the positions u have earlier applied for?

I had applied for Sales Executive, Teller, and one other administrative post(cant remember the title tho).
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chukaholic: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2015
18wheeler:
You must have applied for a position to be invited. But that's minor for now. The test is aptitude test like any other. The position applied for is immaterial now. Just go and write first, the job function can be determined at subsequent stages of the process. Good luck to you.

I'm aware bro... Thanks anyways.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sharony: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Who else has been contacte? Let us know pls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Was contacted today for the SHL slated for 25th...anybody with same?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kejykejy: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
DoubleFaith:
. I got a mail frm them too schedule at ikorodu
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sharony: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yeah me too. Guys how do I get to the venue from festac
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kejykejy: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls help me with the direction to the venue from lagos. Thank you
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Tetegh(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by paullye(m): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Also got the invite,
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emizy: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2015
pls guys I av a little issue oo.. I was also invited for the assessment 2mao buh I don't av my nysc discharge certificate as required cos i'll b passing out in June..pls is it advisable4mi 2 travel down frm my ppa.i'm quite confused@d moment..pls I nid answers ..tnk u
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
DoubleFaith:

kejykejy:
. I got a mail frm them too schedule at ikorodu

paullye:
Also got the invite,

Guys please which role did you guys apply for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Guys please which role did you guys apply for?

Personal Banker
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
I guess this is in respect of the Guardian newspaper advert.

Please who applied for Asset Custodian and got an invite?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by paullye(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
I applied for. Head service support
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chukaholic: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Emizy:
pls guys I av a little issue oo.. I was also invited for the assessment 2mao buh I don't av my nysc discharge certificate as required cos i'll b passing out in June..pls is it advisable4mi 2 travel down frm my ppa.i'm quite confused@d moment..pls I nid answers ..tnk u

Very unlikely that you'll be allowed to write the test. They'll collect all the required documents before proceeding with the test. But you can just try if you know you don't have much to lose. By that I mean if your ppa isn't far from the test venue. Especially if you don't have to travel in btw states.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by paullye(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Got an Email notifying me of shift of date and. Time to 31st March
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sharony: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok. Got mail too. Change of date and time to 31st and by 8am
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
sharony:
Ok. Got mail too. Change of date and time to 31st and by 8am

Please what did u apply for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by emiabia(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
18wheeler:
Hi all, I really intend to provide as much information on this exercise as I can but have been banned by one spambot or whatever for the responses I gave earlier. I really don't know which of the rules I broke. I was unbanned this morning and I will post responses as long as I'm convinced they aren't offensive. concerning the recruitment exercise, the positions advertised in the media are the ones with vacancies presently. However, if you go to the site you'll see many other positions there. You may apply but will be invited only when such positions become vacant. You may just limit your applications to the advertised for now. As I said earlier, existing outsourced staff are given priority when vacancies become available. Many of them are writing the test this weekend. External candidates' test will follow soon after. Wish all applicants the best.
Hi, you have been very helpfull. I wud like to know what stabc's Hr's policy is as per xperienced hire? I have abt 2 yrs 6 months sales and marketing experience in a commercial bank nd I applied 4 d position of personal banking. If employed am I coming in parallel or they'll give me a step up? Thank you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
emiabia:

Hi, you have been very helpfull. I wud like to know what stabc's Hr's policy is as per xperienced hire? I have abt 2 yrs 6 months sales and marketing experience in a commercial bank nd I applied 4 d position of personal banking. If employed am I coming in parallel or they'll give me a step up? Thank you.
The interesting thing about Stanbic IBTC is that the HR policy is as flexible as you can imagine. As per experienced hire, you negotiate your grade and pay package during the interview. I mean irrespective of what existing staff on the same grade earn. Its interesting to note that here, staff on thesame grade earn differently due to a number of factors. So your last pay, grade and bargaining power will determine what grade you are offered and package. So arm your self well and you'll end up smiling wider than others in the pack. Good luck.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by betty28: 3:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Mine was changed to 1st of April, hope its not only me oo?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Edokpia: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2015
I also applied for personal banking position,but I have not gotten email for test, what could be the cause.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emizy: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Chukaholic:

Very unlikely that you'll be allowed to write the test. They'll collect all the required documents before proceeding with the test. But you can just try if you know you don't have much to lose. By that I mean if your ppa isn't far from the test venue. Especially if you don't have to travel in btw states.
alright tank u so much
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by poppop: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2015
has anyone done their test before any idea how what it entails? please help. plus i dont have a C in maths. should i even bother to go for this test? i have banking experience and masters though. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by paullye(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2015
Edokpia:
I also applied for personal banking position,but I have not gotten email for test, what could be the cause.

Have u checked your Email spams folder?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.