Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. (1351 Views)

Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media / Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by Eberex(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2015
There are lots of questions here, not just one. So if you think you don't have the patience to read through, please take the time to.

I'm in a relationship with a girl who happens to be in the university. She will be in her Finals by September this year hopefully. Few weeks ago i bumped into my last ex and we got talking, even hanged out at an eatery, but nothing intimate. From her talk she wants to come back, though i didn't tell her i was seeing anybody, i guess she assumed i don't since i hanged out with her on Val day, and this was because i had no one to visit.

Just last week we hanged out again and i told her she shouldn't expect any seriousness from me, my reason being that i am still not ready not after what happened including my past relationships. She didn't take it lightly, but i felt i did the right thing. She in turn told me she will see me henceforth as a casual friend too.

Coincidentally i got a reply from another ex (before this one) all because i wished her a happy birthday. She replied saying she didn't know i was the one, and since then she has been in contact, though she is in her finals in school. This was a girl i proposed to last two years; she agreed but after two weeks called and told me she aint ready. That ended my relationship with her. Now presently she pleaded that i should help her cos she is wants to get all her luggage home but she is broke. i told her i'll see what i can do. Should i help? She knows i give freely but when i remember what i did for her and what she made me go through i'm having a second thought.

Now here is another dilemma. I plan to relocate to my own apartment in the coming months. There is this school of thought about not putting all your eggs in one basket. When i do move, should i reveal my addresses to these exes? From past experience i have come to believe anyone can disappoint you, sorry to say, even my present girl friend. I feel i need options in case someone decides to mess up again.

Is it possible to move in and hide my address from these people? Is it healthy to let my present girl friend know she has competitions? Because we had issues one time and she told me campus dating should not be seen as serious etc and that a girl knows who her heart belongs to. With that ideology i want to also let her know i too know where my heart is even though i have my exes around me.

I need advice: Should they know where my new apartment is? Should i open myself to them for another chance? (I loved and still care for the one asking for my help), or should i keep them out?
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Movie Title : The Return of The Exes. grin

1 Like

Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2015
just tell us the main question you want us to answer coz i can see up to 6 questions in this post of urz.
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by falconey(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Who do you love the most? Stay with her the future is uncertain whoever will be your woman will be.

1 Like

Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by naijaboiy: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Op please kindly expantiate further. Your questions are clogged together and I can't seem to find the main point.
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by Eberex(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:
just tell us the main question you want us to answer coz i can see up to 6 questions in this post of urz.

Yes, i will call it a pile of questions
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by Eberex(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Op please kindly expantiate further. Your questions are clogged together and I can't seem to find the main point.

I have tried. It wasnt possible
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by Eberex(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2015
falconey:
Who do you love the most? Stay with her the future is uncertain whoever will be your woman will be.

Truly speaking, i loved the one i proposed to. I love my present one also. But i dont trust that word again.
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by Tapout(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2015
when ur ex decides to come back, then something fishy is going on......but when your ex-es decide to come back, u don't need buhari to tell u that ur life is in danger

and how can u even consider giving them ur house address? undecided
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by sinaj(f): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2015
na u b Lord of d Ex grin
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by goodmorning40: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Here is another confused lover boy, get ready because u have more confusions and more questions to ask, we the exes have not finished I too am coming back expect my call this evening. Thank God I now know ur changing address
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by falconey(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Eberex:

Truly speaking, i loved the one i proposed to. I love my present one also. But i dont trust that word again.
dude if you don't choose one you will end up dating 3 of them without knowing.

Which will turn you to a flirt and you might loose all.
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by Tee99(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2015
There's a reason an Ex is an Ex. What were you thinkin staying in contact with them in the first place? If this isn't a nollywood script bros abeg stay away from ur Ex... Sorry Ex-es. If you must have an option it shouldn't be an Ex that sh*t won't work.
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by Eberex(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Movie Title : The Return of The Exes. grin

nice topic title, let me revert ASAP smiley
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by naijaboiy: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2015
Eberex:

nice topic title, let me revert ASAP smiley
Yea! cool
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by julietchic(f): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2015
u can't love both, choose one na
man u need to take u drug.
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by Eberex(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2015
julietchic:
u can't love both, choose one na
man u need to take u drug.

what drug would u recommend
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by malonephill(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Tee99:
There's a reason an Ex is an Ex. What were you thinkin staying in contact with them in the first place? If this isn't a nollywood script bros abeg stay away from ur Ex... Sorry Ex-es. If you must have an option it shouldn't be an Ex that sh*t won't work.
ex is expired tongue op is going back to an expire product
Re: THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. by CloneX: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Eberex:

Is it possible to move in and hide my address from these people?

Yes. Very possible. They belong in the past now. Don't carry baggages from the past to the present. New home, new address, new beginnings.
Is it healthy to let my present girl friend know she has competitions?

No.

Because she has no competition currently. No ex should be termed competition. That word is too elevated for them. Competition is when you meet someone totally new, not old.

Because we had issues one time and she told me campus dating should not be seen as serious etc and that a girl knows who her heart belongs to. With that ideology i want to also let her know i too know where my heart is even though i have my exes around me.

If that is her idealogy, you have to be smarter than her. Start seeing other girls. Excluding you ex. Exes are bad news. They belong in the past.

I need advice: Should they know where my new apartment is? Should i open myself to them for another chance? (I loved and still care for the one asking for my help), or should i keep them out?

If you want to open yourself to another chance, never make any of them your number one, in fact, they should all know about each other. Scatter everything. Then keep meeting new girls. If they are not comfortable, fvcking off is always a viable, legal and acceptable option.

Your happiness should come first before any fvcking ex. If they were all that in the first place, they wouldn't leave you. And how come they are still single? How come no other man wants them?

If you want to render assistance, render assistance. But never ever go borrowing money to render assistance to an ex. . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With This Question? / My Life / One Phone Call, Two Listeners: Jealous Lovers’ New Craze For Phone Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.