Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (36446 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by nuesmann(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
na true,cant you see they both look alike?
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ugosonic1: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
i tink dats d train Johnathan nd his wife will use to go bk to oteke

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by redcliff: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
shikaan:
and what is wrong with that??

Yes everything is. We are not running a monarchical system of government..
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by M4gunners: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Syphax:

I know you typed this shit under the influence of "Origin"!

Post a picture of a train or container Buhari bought during his regime or STFU!!!!
Supported

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by adeblow(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
see the train....as CLUMSY as the person it is named after..
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
What the Bleep,see that engine...am it can't move up to 20mph
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
IanDiamonds:

I await the day God will return my Brains.I am brainless ignore everthing i say

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by free2ryhme: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I just saw this on Twitter ... grin

>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/photo-see-train-named-after-first-lady.html

confirmed! the president's wife is a loco

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by seedorfg(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
iro ni o, oti o, tell me its the most lucrative lie i ve ever heard , sheepopo undecided
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Is this one of the so-called new trains? angry
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
is there anything bad about it?
what happened to your brain?
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
omokoladele:
No wonder d Train looks Ancient

Chaii!!!! That train must be sounding like keke-napep
Lool
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by shamecurls(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
I just hope these locomotive train will be able to express herself on the rails
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
Naming a locomotive engine after Mama Piss?

LWKMD! grin grin

An incomplete woman calling a first lady "mama piss," we've got soo much jokers in dis country.

Berem, you disgust me

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Syphax:

I can't stand this old woman anymore!WTF is wrong with you?Do you have a personal beef with GEJ or what?I guess the train should be named after the cattle rearer in the north abi?

I'v tried my best to quote you without insults!It takes a great deal of courage to do that because your type deserved to be thrown into the sea with a heavy stone tied to your fatty neck.
I have learned to ignore her,Apc pays her,she is only doing her Job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by donigspain(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
ayusco85:
as locomotive as dame patience. cheesy cheesy
One is a sunshade and the other a medicated glass. The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by appini: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Na your name you be want make them write for there?

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ayusco85(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
donigspain:
One is a sunshade and the other a medicated glass. The joke is on you.

shift abeg make i see road. oponu undecided
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by mayorkyzo: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
And what is now wrong with it...abeg make una pack well....

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
IanDiamonds:

I await the day you will start using your Brains.

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
is there anything bad about it?

Yes. A lot is bad about it. Sitting presidents should not use their positions to curry favour to themselves and their family members.

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by obeteman1: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
shikaan:
and what is wrong with that??
Don't mind them. Gud luck jare
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by nwaanambra1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Syphax:

I can't stand this old woman anymore!WTF is wrong with you?Do you have a personal beef with GEJ or what?I guess the train should be named after the cattle rearer in the north abi?

I'v tried my best to quote you without insults!It takes a great deal of courage to do that because your type deserved to be thrown into the sea with a heavy stone tied to your fatty neck.

this ha comment really pain you eeh! see how u dey cry! chai! Nairaland eeehh!! cheesy cheesy

anyway if u cry finish ga choo udoh! ga nwua! go and look for rope! GO & DIE! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Doilooklikeicare(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Gej till may 29 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by legendsilver(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
dgr8truth:
This singular act is to keep reminding the opposition that this is just one of the plurality of the achievements of GEJ presidency.

If her husband has not resurrected the trains, she would not have been appreciated this way and perhaps it also indicates that she played significant roles in bringing back or trains, much contrary to APC summation on her.

The south west and the north are the regions which enjoy the transformation of this presidency, sadly, they are the ones calling for the head of this government.

Obj wastefully spent billions of dollars on our trains and its tracks, past leaders neglected it and ran it aground.

GEJ spent little or nothing on this sector of the economy and it's fully breathing again.

You don't need a microscope to see the achievements of this government except if you were from the opposition.

We know who deserve our next four years of presidency.

GEJtill2019. Shalom!!!
Its better to scrap that nonsense and stay trainless than to spend hugh amount on it and still brag of train services.
Even my grandpa wouldn't ply that 1516 robot

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ACHIEVERBA: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
I WILL NEVER ENTER HER!
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ACHIEVERBA: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
COME TO THINK OF IT, SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE THE TRAIN SHA. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hope it doesn't emulate her by derailing... cheesy
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by baski92(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
stonemind:
If I talk now them go ban me Hmmmm.
There is God, to all saTANist remember there is God
Ban no be new thing..
. U don ever collect 3 ban at a time
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by upsonn(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
itetemi:
that is oga jonny walker train legacy.

clowns.

If them like, make them name the locomotive train after his forefather... All nah wash!!! I have decided.. GMB lo le se...... GMB ni ki e di bo fun.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I just saw this on Twitter ... grin

>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/photo-see-train-named-after-first-lady.html

A locomotive train fits a woman of her type....

Am sure she was married at a second hand(black market price) for her to be named after a second hand train....

She ain't worth a bullet or super sonic train...

You can cry me a river and quote me..I ain't gonna answer you...

I don't give a fuvck...
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by beelon1020(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is a perfect example of educated illiterate grin grin grin grin

ayusco85:
as locomotive as dame patience. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Photo: Very Dirty Nigerian Police Post In Ijebu-ode / Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.